• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
That....Must....Be.....COMPLETED!!!(the coconut mall stagel....along with blaziken lol)

Speaking of blaziken, Is anyone working on him?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I'm surprised I got it working. I bring you the Coconut Mall from Mario Kart Wii:
*HOLY CRAP IN A PIZZA BOX, EPIC PIC*

Alot of models are still missplaced. So If you like this stage, please support it. Help is very much appreciated.
how did you make it work?
made the bowser castle (mkwii, special cup) in hexed but then I test it on brawl, it freezes D:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
^If he put it over Mario Curcuit, then the shy guys would ride through it anyway, regardless of how awkward they looked or if anyone intended for them to do so.

The same occurs with putting any stage over New Pork City. The chimera still shows up and defies gravity if need be.

Nice stage by the way. That reminds me. Whatever happened to that Bowser airship that someone was working on. And where is Kurobit with the animation for Ridley Destination? D:

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Hooray. Now a second question is, would it be possible to have Shy Guy's riding through it?
The problem is I had to replace the Shy-Guys with the models that belong to the stage.

how did you make it work?
made the bowser castle (mkwii, special cup) in hexed but then I test it on brawl, it freezes D:
I don't know. I expected it to freeze, but it didn't.

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i been thinking about making a Conker N64 texture for fox. it might also be my last texture

since im thinking about making stages and characters. let me know what you think about it. :)

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
Hey guys before i do anything, does anyone seen a conker model or maybe textures(i would like the textures mostly) of Conker?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Unnecessary double post is unnecessary. Edit next time please. :<

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I'm surprised I got it working. I bring you the Coconut Mall from Mario Kart Wii:
((COCONUT MALL IMAGE OF EPICNESS)

Alot of models are still missplaced. So If you like this stage, please support it. Help is very much appreciated.
Please make multiple variations of the stage because there are many good areas like the fountain and the Big Arc on the parking lot

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Alright boy and (supposedly) girls. Here it is. Before you go all download happy, here is the list of what is what, and notes regarding specific stages.

*Long list of SSE stages*
Sorry to bring up such an old post, but I was wondering about this. I do have that custom SSS code, but all of the extra stages freeze. If I use these stages to replace them, will they work?

These stages are named STGONLINETRAINING_A, STGONLINETRAINING_B, and so forth. Do I need to rename them?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The problem i'm experiencing with the stage right now is that I scaled down models of the stage in Brawlbox, but they appear HUGE in-game. Then I tried to move them away from the stage center, but the models remain in the center. Maybe someone could look in to this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1dknzmid4dh
Try this

http://rapidshare.com/files/354289791/STGKARTWIP2.pac.html

Not tested, though ^^U

Sorry to bring up such an old post, but I was wondering about this. I do have that custom SSS code, but all of the extra stages freeze. If I use these stages to replace them, will they work?

These stages are named STGONLINETRAINING_A, STGONLINETRAINING_B, and so forth. Do I need to rename them?
You can use those names if using an x-stage->wifiwaitingroom code (as rumble falls->WWR)

If using the custom SSS code (9 extra stages), then they must be named STGCUSTOM1_A, STGCUSTOM2_A, STGCUSTOM1_B... and so

And you must have the proper modules in the module folder

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
If using the custom SSS code (9 extra stages), then they must be named STGCUSTOM1_A, STGCUSTOM2_A, STGCUSTOM1_B... and so

And you must have the proper modules in the module folder
O...k...then... Uhm, so, I can only have 9 of those stages on at once, right? And I don't understand why there's STGCUSTOM1_X and STGCUSTOM2_X (and by, "X", I mean that's a variable). Are they two parts to the same stage, or...what?

And, modules...? *ish so confuzzled*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
O...k...then... Uhm, so, I can only have 9 of those stages on at once, right? And I don't understand why there's STGCUSTOM1_X and STGCUSTOM2_X (and by, "X", I mean that's a variable). Are they two parts to the same stage, or...what?

And, modules...? *ish so confuzzled*
Why're you questioning everything so pointlessly? Don't ask, just do it! It's much easier that way. XD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Smash Bro, the variable is just to combine the SSS expansion code with dantarion's ASL. This means that you can have stgcustom1_A, stgcustom1_B, stgcustom1_C... Being all of them different stages (based in the same module)

This means you can have smash skiff, vs taboo, and all the WWR-based stages you want as alternative stages on the first added slot. And you have 8 more slots to have more and more stages

If you still don't understand, keep asking here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254340&page=42, I will try to make you understand whatever you need ;)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I tested it, but it's still the same sadly :(
Now I've tested and changed some things, this is the result:

I'll upload the stage now so you can see what I've done and see if its good or you want to change it back (I've moved all the stage 7100 points to not having problems with shyguys if still there, this is a bad thing for some final smashes)

I've deleted some annoying models (not really deleted, just size 0) and changed the spawn points and those things... At this moment, I don't know why, but cpus are just moving left and right, no real fight. This has happened when I've done the last mod, the spawn points one O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i3yoznzumny

kirbys246

Smash Apprentice

I'll upload the stage now so you can see what I've done and see if its good or you want to change it back (I've moved all the stage 7100 points to not having problems with shyguys if still there, this is a bad thing for some final smashes)

I've deleted some annoying models (not really deleted, just size 0) and changed the spawn points and those things... At this moment, I don't know why, but cpus are just moving left and right, no real fight. This has happened when I've done the last mod, the spawn points one O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i3yoznzumny
^^^ How is this possible?

I dont even know how to change the background of a stage lol. Can someone tell me? No one on the help thread will :(.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice

I don't know why, but cpus are just moving left and right, no real fight. This has happened when I've done the last mod, the spawn points one O.o
yea that happened to me too and on the tournament stage too

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
^^^ How is this possible?

I dont even know how to change the background of a stage lol. Can someone tell me? No one on the help thread will :(.
To change the background of a stage, you must find where the background is using brawlbox. When you have located it, go to another stage and find the background. Extract it (right click) and then replace it into the first stage (right click too). Then you have to export-import all the textures the background needs, this can be found in the "textures" folder inside the model of the background you replaced

When you see background replacement as an easy thing, then moving, resize, etc will be, as Falco says, a piece of cake :p

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
I made a texture for Blaziken. If he's gonna make it to Brawl, he needs to be spiced up.

No moar cel-shading for you, mai friend!​

...Yeah, it's not incredible, but I prefer this look. Technically, it looks better in-game, but it turns too dark in-game. His SpecularDh texture darkens the model too much for Brawl, and simply removing that texture makes him super-bright. I'm working on getting his colours to look normal in Brawl.

I also have alternate colours in the making. Why not work on the model itself, you ask? ...Well, I'm too lazy, and I have yet to find the time. Plus, I'm not the only one working on a Blaziken. And how many people do you think are doing textures for these soon-to-be-Brawlers? Yeah. So you're welcome. Ungreatful...

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
thats like the only poekmon game for the wii that has MDL0's though........ maybe pokemon Ranch has em too?

Top Bottom