• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BWNY5 Results

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Mass Madness is a week after the wugwan tournament, and the MM tournaments are epic huge really talented people I think they'd show canada what's up, KDJ, PC, Jman????? Who knows. it'd be epic, I think you could take 'em =)

If you guys go I'll go to Mass Madness, but let's talk about this, I dunno what rochester people are doing there are two relatively short notice tournaments we can go to so I dunno what's going on we need AIM chat or something

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
If you mean Jman, Cactus, dj nintendo, hax, alukard and the other blade breakers - then I've played them. But it was a long while ago. :(

edit: you're right. It'll be both interesting and fun.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i guess it's more the northeast/ new england that you haven't played then, there's a lot of us bro's up here bro'in it up

also manalord, pc chris is going to mass madness, and kdj hasn't missed one yet so he would be expected. jman/eggm/scar/jfox/vanz all the tristate guys have usually come to the last few, I'm pretty sure they are this time

then as for new england darc/dazwa/th0rn/ME LOL/skler/zoso/hayato etc basically are always there because it's close to most everyone. canada will be an awesome addition to the BLOODFEST

so lots of good people, all for melee. brawl is there too tho sup niko LOL

Niko_K

Smash Master
haha Oh banks <3

I'm working on being a technical fox in Melee at the moment ;)

Also, hey Bernard, I'm going to powershield into rest *looks at me funny*, PINGGGGG

Banks

Smash Hero
i've been messing around in brawl lately trying not to suck =p

we should def play some of both together ^__^

Niko_K

Smash Master
Prepare to witness my randomly technical fox. And randomly technical brawl peach xD

*prepares to lose my moneys*

Banks

Smash Hero
i can't wait to play you with my brawl plays-like-melee marth, and my as-technical-as-you-can-get-with-sheik melee sheik

Banks

Smash Hero
*is taken aback*

nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo:(:(:(:(:(:(

*faints*
dazwa likes brawl and he runs the tournament in maine, and lots of things have brawl at them around here =(

i still play mainly melee, I haven't played brawl outside of a tournament and I play melee all the time STILL..don't worry young jedi!

and niko wait until i start reverse needling for no reason, you won't know whats going on!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll powershield them back to you and nair you during the needles hitstun.

True story.

I'll also powershield rest someone.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hm, they were working just a few days ago. o_0

Keep trying? I'll keep trying throughout the night--it may just be a service provider error. Losing these videos would suck. o_o;

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Xiivi needs to convert them and send them to me so i can chop them up and upload them, Xiivi start converting and if you already have tell me!

D

Deleted member

yo maine is *** you stinkers are gonna get flushed lol.

I am the biggest *******, you were more correct with your first impression.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Especially RaynEX and I's doubles matches. And my match vs Da Kid's D3 xD

Oh ya, those melee ones too...

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
ustream is pretty crappy. I'm just downloading .flv's now since it's being stupid about converting them there and letting me download them. Stupid thing.

You guys can watch them on the ustream site for now though, so it's not like they aren't there. >_>

EDIT: Holy; the quality on these is so bad.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Amir, it seems as of yesterday, I've had trouble getting these to play.

I'm still trying and nothing's coming up for some reason. I'll ask Court and a few others to try as well.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i'm on xiivi's account now and converting the videos to wmv so i can download them and easily work with them and then upload them the site sucks for conversion though so i don't know how long this will take.

im doing melee btw

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

of course you are...

jesus, stop hating brawl so much. You dont have to play it but at least stop being such a hater.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Where was the hate in that? I want to get the videos up I'm interested in. I didn't say I wasn't doing brawl, I was just letting people know that I was getting the melee videos up first, because y'know I don't know the brawl players to properly label them anyways. I don't play that game.

But I was hating too xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I watched most of the stream and i didnt see the matches with yannick's commentary.

Im on there though.

and mana. if you are going to upload those soundless melee vids, put some music on them will ya?
stuff is madd boring ot watch if you cant hear anything.

Top Bottom