• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I tried playing this game without SoH pro once.

Let's just say that experiment was extremely short-lived.

lol@patchedfamasADSwithoutSoH

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Dear Thunder/HotArms,

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for being a **** and leaving the past two nights in a row, but I cannot and will not play in that kind of emotional state. I hope there aren't any hard feelings, but I'm going to try to take a couple of days off of call of duty.

Will it last? Probably not, and you'll most likely see me on tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be in a right state of mind to play. I don't want to subject you to my raging and I don't want to drag you down while in this slump.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly, you guys, other than CoD4, I have come to the conclusion that this is the least broken CoD game. Sure, ghost is annoying, but 8 million bad quickscoping fairies and 12 million OMADC tubes has finally gotten to me.
With that said, I am on a journey to obtain a copy of Blops ASAP, because I miss all yall.
'Specially thundaaah
and F8AL
And Badger
And Jumpman
And Xanthan
And Trianglefish
And everyone else

r3d d09

Smash Master
Hey guys, most of you shouldn't know me. If you do, awesome. I just picked up a ps3 * use to be a xbox player during the H2 days* wondering what systems you guys are playing on? I'd like to roll with some decent players. Hate solo queuing :/

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Honestly, you guys, other than CoD4, I have come to the conclusion that this is the least broken CoD game. Sure, ghost is annoying, but 8 million bad quickscoping fairies and 12 million OMADC tubes has finally gotten to me.
With that said, I am on a journey to obtain a copy of Blops ASAP, because I miss all yall.
'Specially thundaaah
and F8AL
And Badger
And Jumpman
And Xanthan
And Trianglefish
And everyone else
What about me???

σ__σ

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've been playing a lot of MW2 lately, and I hate to say it, but I agree with that. Black ops is boring and has Ghost douchebags, but in MW2 I get tubed basically every time I die....along with ridiculous commando lunges.

Black ops doesn't make my blood boil so much, but it's dreadfully boring IMO with all the Ghost. Tubing pisses me off to no end in MW2. I had to put it down last night after I got tubed 7 times in a row.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'd rather be bored than want to....
OH **** I MISSED ODIN
ODIN I MISS YOU THE MOST
Anyways I'd rather be bored and winning, than punching things and taking years off of my life from the rage.
Not to mention that the kids who play MW2 on my team never tube, so my team is never winning, regardless of the fact that I play the objective heavily while still going positive.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Finally someone agrees with me about Black Ops vs. MW2. Don't get me wrong I like both games, but MW2 can get extremely irritating at times. I've also noticed the host dashboarding takes place just as often in MW2 as it does in Black Ops.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Both games have been ruined by the morons who play them but Blops isn't as bad as MW2 yet.Although at time Blops has made be rage more then MW2 ever did.

r3d d09

Smash Master
when i played mw2 on xbox, I usually carried the team and tubes never really got to me. unless everything has changed since like 6 months ago. I've never also had a custom weapon have a tube on it :) I'm a baller ;)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
So I got an invite for the CoD: Elite beta, but I dunno if I wanna participate in it because 1. Idk how often I would go on it and 2. There's a non-disclosure agreement with it :/

S

smash brawl player 99021

LOL I'm Thunder I don't like awesome free things and derp

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So I got an invite for the CoD: Elite beta, but I dunno if I wanna participate in it because 1. Idk how often I would go on it and 2. There's a non-disclosure agreement with it :/
So? Then you just don't tell anyone about it. But if you really don't like it just give your invite to me, lol(I wish that could be done).

S

smash brawl player 99021

Then just do it for the hell of it. It's not like it's a big deal.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd wager that Moon will be awful. They focus too much on gimmicks. We don't NEED zero gravity or these super jumps.

I'm also curious as to how you can drink from Perk bottles with a spacesuit on.

S

smash brawl player 99021

With the most recent Zombie maps, they stopped caring about quality and just added dumb Easter Eggs and such. They don't want people getting to high rounds, they want people to have fun.
Who has fun in Call of Duty?!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
LOL
I saw the screen shot about team SWF, and before I got to the bottom I was like "Where is that one kid who calls himself terrible all the time?"
VI Snack IV - 2/4
I love you snack.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It was like 2-3 months after MW2 came out when he played a lot. I think we played about 3 games and then he bid us farewell and went to sleep. Then I was a sad panda.

And fazelolz. Did they tell you to stand still and let them stun you so they could take an hour to try and trickshot you?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I played MW2 with xAnDrEw JaCkSoNz. You haven't heard of him? Probably because he's so underground.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
LOL
I saw the screen shot about team SWF, and before I got to the bottom I was like "Where is that one kid who calls himself terrible all the time?"
VI Snack IV - 2/4
I love you snack.
I love you moar, babe.

In regards to the current topic, I've played with only one Youtuber. He's not nearly as big as Xcal, Jawz, or Nanners, but he's definitely gonna be there soon, and he honestly makes better videos in my opinion.

His name is Fluxus and the channel he runs is Snd4dummies.

Top Bottom