• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Results

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dazwa = Atomsk
Darc = EEVisu

Fine Slik, don't shout out to your teammate :p It was good teaming with you again dude, even though you could do a lot better than me as a teammate. You've gotten so good recently (and I haven't played vanilla Brawl outside of tourney in like a month :ohwell:)

Candy, use Wario more :laugh:

Tant, good **** running this and getting it done in time.

Lie, good **** earning your name douchebag.

Poyo, I'm not uploading your replays and I'm not sending them to you.

Especial good **** to everyone who played Brawl+ with me! For the people afraid that there won't be a tourney scene for the game, there are already 3 Brawl+ only tourneys in the Tournament Listings in PA and NY, and there are 2 MD/VA tourneys coming up that are gonna have Brawl+ on the side. Oh and there's that whole thing where Brawl+ is a better game and all...
I'll def. play Brawl+ with you next time I see you, no lie. The only reason I didn't at this tourney is because I only had an hour to practice.:chuckle:

LOL at Lie Lying BTW

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lmao Chu :laugh: once agan thanks for letting me and famous stay here and there throughout the week. its always good playing with you and shiz

atomsk thanks for your advice helped me out a lot and in the end relieved a lot of stress and pressure

dk smash your too awesome dude always good seeing you and hanging out

turbo gg's you guys place are the shiz

candy step it up :)

meep we didn't get to play in tourny this time but I had fun playing at dk's

neo its always good chillin with you :) its like we're twins or something lol

EE lmao its always cool hanging around you

rookie come back to MD/VA soon we were lauging all week lol

slik gg's man way to step it up

tant thanks for giving us a ride to dk's lol at the team friendlies

to anyone I forgot my bad

This entire week was by far the best time I ever had.

meepxzero

Smash Master
2: Dazwa (Atomsk) (Dedede/Toon Link) (also used Lucas and MK in finals)~ u shoulda kept going DDD on me. Forgot how to cg the penguin god LOL and i barely was outplaying u.
3: Chu Dat (Kirby/Metaknight)~ u need a secondary.
4: Slikvik (Wario/G&W)~ go peach on me.
5: Kadaj (Marth)~ was fun playing friendlies with u at dk smashes.
5: Neo (Sheik)~soo gaay sheik... play marth against me!
7: Turbo Gilman (Dedede/Pikachu)~ most chillest smasher. I love ur laugh it makes me crack up :laugh:
7: Candy (Snake)~ step it up ur a lot better than this.
9: Rookie (Fox)~ didnt help we played a million matches at dk smashes lol. I play a lot gayer in tourney.
9: Tantalus (R.O.B.)~ ur wii makes me trip too much =(.
9: Junebug (Lucario/DK)~ good **** at top 10.
9: ESOJ (Diddy/Dedede)~ lolol ice climbers can use the moving platform on smashville against diddy too :chuckle:

ChuDat

Smash Master
7: Turbo Gilman (Dedede/Pikachu)~ most chillest smasher. I love ur laugh it makes me crack up :laugh:
^^ LMFAO @ this. I wonder what would happen if meep and turbo where in a car and someone tells a joke. Would it end? LOLZ

Also, I am VERY VERY sorry to the car that was following me to the other venue... What happened? I looked back once and you were there. I was distracted with some friends and the whole situation and forgot to look back. The next time I looked back u were gone. Again, I'm really sorry to u and ur whole car if I drove too fast/lost u guys >.<

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

LOL, I knew something was up when I saw the name Lie. Sounds like he did all that bs on purpose, there's no way a real live person can naturally act in such a pitiful manner, that's **** you only see on tv shows!

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Poyo- I heard you were being a ******* to my little bro, you better tone your little wannabe ****-talking act down before you find that little f4ggot-*** doll you haul around shoved up your *** and clogging your crapper. Tone. It. Down.
hey pal, I'm just trashtalking, right?
Yeah, its cool to trash talk, but last time I checked I nearly JV 4-stocked you before in tourney. It may have been back in October, but who doesn't land a SINGLE PERCENT for TWO f*cking stockz, IN BRAWL?!

Also, you have a brother? Did I trash talk him in teamz or was it singlez I trash talked him in? I didn't know you had a bro. Besidez, just chill, trash talkin is too gudz. Remember being called a scrub shouldn't piss you off unless you actually are one ;)

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
xD

Also.....

Check this **** out, Lie hasn't signed on since before the tourney

GOOD **** EE! xD those trollz at 4Chan prolly f*cked up his comp so badly by now LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
trevor didn't make it back to jersey, look where meep sent him

Ice Climbers ugh

Edit: So I looked up Chu's Ice Climbers at Revival of Melee, and I watched him Chain Grab pretty much 0 to death Da Shiz Wiz.

Ice Climbers are Broken tier.

Ledge grab rule needs to be gone, and i will use a flying character (Atomsk used Pit, but MK would work too) and simply fly under the stage the whole time. Or you can go Ice Climbers and try to fight them without using chain grabs.

Famous

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz:

Chu-Thanks for everything man. Your very fun to be around
Boss-Thanks for letting me stay at your place for those few days...Lol, we could make a combo vid from all of those Mario dittoes. Also, the "Famous Gayness" is just too good.
ESOJ/Candy-Thanks for letting me stay at your place man. Good **** in teams ESOJ.
Dublio-Had fun playing you in all those friendlies.
JCaeser/Slik- Good stuff in torney, I'm surprised we beat you guys...I've been practicing though...
Meep-Fun hanging with you man, IC's are just too good
DKSamsh-Lol, that friendly we had was funny as ****.
Atomsk-Nice to finally meet you. I had fun playing you in those friendlies.
Yoster-Nice playing with you
Korn-We didn't get to play but it was nice seeing you. Like that haircut

Good **** to everyone else I've missed

Divinokage

Smash Legend
God****... I've read this situation and seems like some people need to understand the repercussions of ones actions. I think like stuff like that makes the community more separate, have less fighting spirit to come back for another tournament. I mean even in Toronto right now, one guy canceled out a tournament 6 days before it happened because the community does not understand what it takes to create a community, and no one contributes to the cause. Like simply thinking you can go into a tournament without helping out making the tournament better, like bringing setups for example. These are definitely dark days for at least the whole EC brawl community imo. Though luckily, we have heroes here apparently haha.

Just think for one second the amount of effort and determination a TO has to put to run a tournament smoothly! Just think...

Ya just wanted to talk a little bit. =)

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Doez anyone even care about MK combo vidz anyway? I'm mad you won't send me mah matchez Jcaez, why do you hate me so much, xD

W/E, I'll MM you for the replays, if I lose I give you $5, if I win, you don't have to pay but you send me the replay filez, I just want a combo vid :(

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
LOL, I knew something was up when I saw the name Lie. Sounds like he did all that bs on purpose, there's no way a real live person can naturally act in such a pitiful manner, that's **** you only see on tv shows!

i have a theory, Lie is actually a NJ smasher in cognito attempting to ruin our MD/VA smash awesomeness
TO ARMS BROTHERS

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Props to Tant and Chu for being able to run the event even after the whole mess. The whole thing with lie really sucks.

I feel really bad to the people I brought with me T.T. We leave at around 9 o'clock. I wanted to leave by 8:45 but we were running a bit late. We get to the original venue at like 9:45. We look around and see that cars aren't lining the streets which to use was kind of odd. My one friend asked if maybe we were early or got the place wrong. So we all get out in the rain to see what is going on. Then we see chu in the car. He ask if we have paper to right down the directions. My bro just hops in Chu's car while the other two guys stand in the rain and I get the paper. I grab this used envelope. When I hand it to my bro to write down the directions. I realized I just could have used the mapquest paper. Well we follow Chu's directions. They were really good, considering we didn't get lost XD. We made it to the place. It was pretty small but not as crowded as the first tournament I went to. My bro who doesn't play smash immediately called next on the doubles TV with lobos and his partner (sorry I never caught your name or saw your gamer tag). My bro forgot to go change the user settings so he was pretty lost by the controls, but the guys were cool and let us restart. After the first match my bro decides that I deserved a better teammate. We both lost our first two lives really early but started doing better on our last life. I was disappointed because if we played better from the start the match would have been closer.

It was so funny when my bro was blocking puyo's path XD. I am like dude I think we wants to go through and my bro turns to him and is like, "Yo man all you have to do is say something and I'll move." We all got a good laugh out of that.

Scrubs don't bite Puyo XD.

I then looked for Chu to ask him what the stage list was. Before I could find him someone said we had to get out of the house now. So we left the building and we didn't see many people leave so we wondered what was going on. We sat in the car for a while until more people started coming out. We got the directions and put them into our GPS and headed out. Some black Jeep decided to stop in the middle of the road. I guess they didn't know where to go. Then Chu asked us the address and we couldn't remember what it was and the GPS was being stubborn about letting us now what the address was. So we told him all we could. Then we headed out. We ended up at a barber shop and all these cars came in with us. We got a good laugh because we thought everyone was following us.

We finally found a suitable parking spot at a rather deserted motel. We entered and heard that it was now a ten dollar entry fee. The guys that came with me weren't too fond of the price and decided to just skip the event. So we headed home at lunch at a buffet and called it a day.

I still feel bad that we came all that way. Especially since it was their first tournament.

Fun playing with you lobos. My bro was really impressed with your toon link. He kept talking about your crazy hookshot combos.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Excellent, another excellent tournament experience under my belt. Despite the circumstances, the tournament ran extremely well, prompt, and didn't have too many problems besides the venue change. It finished pretty much on time and I enjoyed it very much. Time for me to write my shoutouts, I drove 7 hours just to attend this and I'm very glad I came. (Also the afterparty at Dksmash and Turbo's house was awesome as well.)

Shoutouts!

DKsmash: Thanks for letting me crash at your place. Had tons of fun with all the friendlies, games, and hanging out. Gears of War and Call of Duty were fun even though I sucked at it.

Turbo: Nice Pikachu. Its always nice to meet fellow Pikachu players. Thanks for the Pika dittos and friendlies. And thanks for driving me to the venue. If I didn't, I probably would have gotten hopelessly lost. Also, your laugh is addicting.

Atomsk: Thanks for taking the time to talk to me, play friendlies, hang out, and stuff like that. It's always nice when fellow smashers meet and guide the newbies yesh? Catch you at another tourny soon.

Neo: Thanks for the matches and the hanging out. Its always nice to meet good smashers in the community. Your Shiek and Marth are beast. Good luck with your break from Marth. Hopefully when you get back, Marth will be ready for some luvin.

Chu: Despite the circumstances, you handled the tournament pressure and venue madness well. Thanks again for inviting me, hope to attend another tournament soon. (Probably in summertime)

Boss: Didn't play you, but I saw you at Dksmash's house. Good stuff at the tourny (Not this one, different one). You're very good, nuff said.

Rookie: Thanks for hanging out at the mall. Didn't get to play you at all but I guess that happens. Thanks for coming down to Maryland, will see you at another tourny sometime. (Time flies too fast when I play Brawl darnit.)

Famous: Thanks for the tremendous amount of Mario and Luigi friendlies. Its nice fighting mains that are not of the norm. (Mainly MK) Mario is definitely a combo beast and Luigi is sick as well. I think you may have picked up some techniques from Boss. xD A little too Up-B happy though. Kept trying to nail me with it hehe. (Doesn't Boss do the same exact thing? xD )

EE(?): Thanks for the friendlies against Dedede, MK, Mario, and Marth. I really needed Mk practice and whatnot. Excellent tourny matches as well. And thanks for secondaring my need for housing. xD See you at the next tourny!

Tantalus: You're a cool TO. I saw that you were working that computer and making sure everyone got their matches done on time, kudos.

Godismyrock: It was nice to see you at the tournament, sorry that we couldn't play any friendlies. Perhaps next time. I'll try improving a little bit more for you in the meantime. :p

Wispy: Sorry that you had to leave early and we didn't get to rematch. Perhaps next tournament. In the meantime keep training with Bowser, he needs much love. :3

Max-de-uh: Sorry about your work situation. Hope it works out for you. Did you make it to work on time? x.x

Junebug: Sorry about letting you down. Kadaj's Marth is beast. Hehe.

Meep: Thanks for the quick friendlies. Your Ice climbers are extremely deadly and Metaknight is just evil. (I obviously need more MK practice. Mk is hard to get around. =o )

Kadaj: Thanks for the tournament match. I was honored to have played you.

Hope I got everyone. I'm sure there are more people out there somewhere. I'm glad I came to this event and hanging out at Dksmash's house. I would gladly travel again sometime to visit for another tourny. During the summertime, there will be much free time so I will be able to stay much longer. Then I can hopefully play all these good people once more and improve myself just a little bit more.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
BTW as long as the IC Cg gayness is allowed, the ledge grab rule shouldn't exist.

meepxzero

Smash Master
wow... i thought u would be the last person to whine about this atomsk... I know chu probably convinced u every reason to ban it, but like a good amount of the region agrees it shouldnt be banned.

people forget the fact that any other ic player out there is going to be a LOT worse than me -_-a. but watever i guess im a scrub who just 0-deaths everyone and what i do takes no skill.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Never said you were a scrub, nor do i think you are one.
However, with something like that exisiting in the game, i'm all for planking being legal.

BMX

Smash Lord
The ledge grab rule is whatev. To counter the IC grabs, CAMP! Its honestly not that hard. I faced Meep, its only a "don't be stupid" match that goes on. I fell for it, but next time, it's a no-no!

Meep, honestly, you are good. You mastered a tough technique and I think thats tight. People that complain about that just fall for it. lol

meepxzero

Smash Master
im all for banning it, but people that play like neo make me think otherwise. He literally didnt get grabbed for a good 7 minutes against me and look what happened the game almost timed out. He was just literally running away the entire game.

People like neo are the reason it needs to stay. Because games WILL time out if they dont die from a grab. It doesnt matter how good the ice climber player is. Neo basically is the reason ive near perfected the infinite so go whine to him XD.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Atomsk....just learn the match up?
Stop crying, you dont think people complain about ddd simple infinate on certain people?
Do what you got to do to win and dont worry about it.

d a m n people

ChuDat

Smash Master
Nah, he came up with that conclusion for himself.

I believe everyone who saw the finals believe IC chain grab shouldn't be allowed (well, at least Neo, atosmk, and I). It's not that it doesn't take skill, its just cheap. Ur really good, obviously, u were beating my kirby with one Ice climber lolz

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** i'm sorry that the DDD infinate in this region is banned.
**** i'm sorry that what the ICs have breaks the game

I'll stop brining it up and just time Meep out from now on.
I think your mad good dude. Just your character has something worse than the character MK itself attached to him

Btw i still <3 you meep incase you can't tell XD

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I think you guys are too harsh on lie. It was probably something as simple as he asked his mom about hosting it because he knew his dad was insane, and when his dad found out he went, of course, insane. That explains the insane dad part, he just went away from everyone because he was really ashamed. He was upset at himself. It's understandable. But yeah, this is coming from someone who wasn't there, so maybe he really is as bad as you say. I'm just waiting for his post to get a better picture.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I think you guys are too harsh on lie. It was probably something as simple as he asked his mom about hosting it because he knew his dad was insane, and when his dad found out he went, of course, insane. That explains the insane dad part, he just went away from everyone because he was really ashamed. He was upset at himself. It's understandable. But yeah, this is coming from someone who wasn't there, so maybe he really is as bad as you say. I'm just waiting for his post to get a better picture.
Maybe, but he lies, lied to me the entire time I was with him. That's why he's known as "Lie" lolz

BMX

Smash Lord
OMG. When I battled SSR, I took it to 5 seconds on FD! lol Just avoid meep, and then DOUCHE! FaRt on him... wait thats wario...lol. Meep is right. Avoid him. Next time I'll have Through the fire and flames playing to drag out the match! Every1 should have patience.

meepxzero

Smash Master
**** i'm sorry that the DDD infinate in this region is banned.
**** i'm sorry that what the ICs have breaks the game

I'll stop brining it up and just time Meep out from now on.
I think your mad good dude. Just your character has something worse than the character MK itself attached to him

Btw i still <3 you meep incase you can't tell XD
:laugh: go for it. Just dont do so by planking :confused:. My only arguement over banning it is people will play the same against me thats all. banned or not banned.

<3

Top Bottom