• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Results

judge!

Smash Ace
what we do to lain is kil nana and just run away not even attacking popo. lol timer =P

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I wonder why the IC infinite is such a big issue now than it was in Melee, especially since the Melee one was so much easier to perform than the one in Brawl. Just don't get grabbed!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ (at Azen's post) Truth.

As long as there is stuff in this game gayer than the IC's infinite allowed (and there is), I think it should stay legal.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
As long as there is anything in this game the ACTUALLY breaks it, it should be banned.

MK doesn't break the game.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
meep why would people play the same against you if you can't zero to death them? Obviously I'm going to fight you if you can't kill me with the Z button

you talk about the way i play against you as if i have ANY other choice

you force me to do so with your character

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i <3 u neo. Your honestly the reason i stepped up the gay game.

Im just saying ur the reason i went on to perfect the infinite. Like the time i played ur ike. I didnt really care for it and I liked fighting with ice climbers without relying on it. I noticed the 1 or 2 times i did grab u u shoulda died and it wouldnt have resulted the game timing out.

I like fighting you because u actually play the way people should play against ice climbers. I know you got no choice but people need to learn not to complain and play like u. Just be really smart and not get grabbed. I think your a really ****ing smart player its just u play bad characters >_> (marth).

Azen: its because ice climbers are pretty much the same in melee and since they cant get comboed to death anymore but combo people 0-death the brawl system favors them a lot.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There was plenty of Brawl+ at the Bmore's afterparty. I played it for like 6 hours straight with various drunk people. It was awesome.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll be happy to Plank IC's and smile happily after the match is over/timed out. :laugh:

It's not an issue of whether IC's infinite is fair or not; it's just stupid and boring. SF4 is so much better. <3 <3.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be happy to Plank IC's and smile happily after the match is over/timed out. :laugh:

It's not an issue of whether IC's infinite is fair or not; it's just stupid and boring. SF4 is so much better. <3 <3.
SF4 might be better than brawl....

instead of ledge grabbing you just get to spam fireballs at each other. oh boi

Merciless

Smash Rookie
^^ LMFAO @ this. I wonder what would happen if meep and turbo where in a car and someone tells a joke. Would it end? LOLZ

Also, I am VERY VERY sorry to the car that was following me to the other venue... What happened? I looked back once and you were there. I was distracted with some friends and the whole situation and forgot to look back. The next time I looked back u were gone. Again, I'm really sorry to u and ur whole car if I drove too fast/lost u guys >.<
Yea that was me. Haha after you took the paper with the address on it, I realized that while you told me the address I didnt write it down because I had the paper -.- but no you guys didnt drive too fast I just got unlucky and hit a red light. Sooo I was lost a bit and I wish I had someones number to call for the address since my phone has GPS but I didnt.. so I just GPS'd my way back home. I'll def be at the next one (as long as its a little more organized) but yeaa

meepxzero

Smash Master

and mk isnt stupid and boring either :psycho:

im sure if every mk played like spammer, mk would be banned.

u dont even need to stall to beat me steve.

meepxzero

Smash Master
we should all just go back to melee. This community is making me sick. >_>a.

I honestly only play ice climbers because they feel like the only non brawl character aka killing at legit percents.

im done with this thread. Just remember brawl has a lot of gay stuff just as gay as the infinites. Its just this has become a newer issue and probably wont be heavily debated until i win a big tourney.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Guess who'z backzies :D

Anywayz, I'm not sure whether to quit smash or not. I've said it before, I'm bad, I know I'm bad and I'm obviously not getting better. So why do I still goto tourneyz? TO TRASH TALK! Anyway, apparently alot of people don't like my trash talk, some do, some don't, its like 40-60. But when I trash talk during high profile matches such as winners final, losers finals and grand finals. The people playing even tell me to stop. If they don't want my trash talk, I won't. But I only trash talk when I'm hyped. So if I can't trash talk, I really see no point in going to smash tourneyz anymore.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Street Fighter 4 is bad, its campier than brawl.

Tatsunoko is a game you can attack. Street Fighter 3 you can attack. MVC2 is kinda campy.

I think we're all spoiled with how good Melee and Smash 64 were, in terms of approaching and attacking. Those games are very offensive, and nothing comes close to them in terms of attacking.

Except Brawl+?????

LOLZ

Anyways, Melee is the most smart and offensive game ever, anyone who has a qualm over that should just play it instead

Brawl is fun! Everyone needs to step it up.

Anyways, this is a results thread. I'll get back on topic. Lets step it up in the future.

Edit: Woodbridge misunderstood my post

I was more posting on a motive for chu to do it, I wasn't trying to be a douche or say that taj is just used for rides, I <3 woodbridge. (Except when someone in hoodbridge trys to break into my car, which someone tried)

Also note for everyone else: Woodbridge is actually a crew, Forte is part of that crew. he's not a free agent

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
TBH, I didn't even know Woodbridge was a town. I never heard of the place UNTIL I joined the smash community lol, even when I heard of Team Woodbridge, I didn't know they were named after their town lol.

But on a side note, I'm quitting MK, R.O.B. and G&W, I need to step my Kirby up, I got ***** so badly by Tant's R.O.B. with Kirby, I mean its a bad match-up but plain and simple I didn't win a SINGLE match with Kirby at this tourney, friendlies, MMs or tournament match, I need to step it up. I however will play MK against other Kirbys, **** dittoz.

BMX

Smash Lord
Lol We Are Team Hoodbridge. cuz its da hood.

Street Fighter 4 <3 I love it. Rufus is amazing and I hate whiners who complain about fireball spammers.

FOCUS CANCEL AND GET ON WITH THE FIGHTING. People cry about everything.

Also, if people want Melee, then play it. No one is stopping them, its only the fact that people play brawl is why they stay and whine.

Wah wah wah...brawl suxx...Melee is better...GET OVER IT!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Azen is so right. lol ICs CG was mucch easier in melee. I didn't even play melee a whole lot but knew how to do the CG decently. But TBH Brawl is a fun game just as melee was. I think people should stop btchin and jus step there game up like a certain handful of people are doing. JUST GET BETTER! play better people you get better. dont be cocky and you learn more. figure out ur mistakes and improve on them. Md/Va needs to step it up seriously. and we need Azen back like Pronto! lmao we miss you Azen
<3 Azen.

BMX

Smash Lord
My Kirby is bad CAUSE I rarely play him. I still won't play him in friendlies though, I'll be all R.O.B. for friendlies but all Kirby in tourney/MMs.
just make up your mind poyo. Be better with one person or individually get better with ur favs!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
When I was playing Tantalus, I went MK the first 2 matches but when Kirby the last match, I did GOD AWFUL. If I play MK at all itz hard to get back in Kirby's mindset and you can't wait like 10 **** minutes keeping your opponent waiting using thinking of CP as your john.

Btw, Kirby is my fav character IN ALL OF EXISTANCE, he is good but I main him cause I love him not cause he's good. I CARRY A KIRBY PLUSH TO TOURNEYZ!!!

BMX

Smash Lord
Idk what to say man. Get better or drop him. Just stop complaining about it. Its old, no one cares anymore, and you could be using this time to get better.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Idk what to say man. Get better or drop him. Just stop complaining about it. Its old, no one cares anymore, and you could be using this time to get better.
Complaining about what? Anyway I have no one to smash with on Wi-Fi, I'm terrible. TBH, no I can't get better, unless I sneak out of my house everyday to goto smashfestz LOL

Hell, MY BRAWL DISC DOESN'T EVEN WORK ANYMORE! I can't even play the game anymore, oh well, no "I don't have Brawl" johnz, Boss still makez money off this game and he doesn't have it.

Top Bottom