• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

GriM.

Smash Rookie
Looking for people to smash with..!

If you guys are looking for two extra smashers, My friend and I are currently looking for more ppl to smash with. We live in the Chula Vista / SWC area. And are always down some smash craziness.

PM me if you guys are interested.(or reply w/e) :)

Hall

Smash Ace
I'll be at the UCLA tourny this weekend and my finals are next week (I might have free time depending on the date) so I might miss this first one, but you can count me in on any future gatherings.

anto

Smash Apprentice
i am available and willing to play any day up to the 24th. let me know whats up. no brawl. i'll play today too just give me a place i'll be there.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Well im not sure if i can go and play with you guys...im just waiting for the saturday tournament

for sure who is coming down here?
Well Aioria, I might go but no one has given me any info about that tourney in TJ! I need to know whats up? I need Fee, Location (How far from the border), Time, and if I go imma only do melee and I also would need a partner......

P.S.
And whenever you guys wanna get together and play count me. Just like I said Date/Time/Location and its all good!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Well Aioria, I might go but no one has given me any info about that tourney in TJ! I need to know whats up? I need Fee, Location (How far from the border), Time, and if I go imma only do melee and I also would need a partner......

P.S.
And whenever you guys wanna get together and play count me. Just like I said Date/Time/Location and its all good!
the tourney would be at cecut (the place w/ the planetarium near the plaza rio mall (not dat far from the border)
i think it starts at 11-12 but theyll have friendlies before that
entry is 50 pesos (5.00 Dlls.)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
the tourney would be at cecut (the place w/ the planetarium near the plaza rio mall (not dat far from the border)
i think it starts at 11-12 but theyll have friendlies before that
entry is 50 pesos (5.00 Dlls.)
I heard its like that place that has that Giant Ball on top of the building? I dont know what its called but ive seen it a grip of times! And hows is it gonna go? Is it brawl then melee or they gonna go on at the same time or what? And they doing singles and doubles? And Mario if I go ill just stick by you cause my spanish sucks man! Im a Hardcore POCHO!!! LOL!!!! :laugh:

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I heard its like that place that has that Giant Ball on top of the building? I dont know what its called but ive seen it a grip of times! And hows is it gonna go? Is it brawl then melee or they gonna go on at the same time or what? And they doing singles and doubles? And Mario if I go ill just stick by you cause my spanish sucks man! Im a Hardcore POCHO!!! LOL!!!! :laugh:
yes thats the cecut (the ball is an imax sceen)
i heards that theys going to start one first and start the other game later like about 3/4 of the way or something like that since they expect a load of people its better for logistics or something idk
and have u heard of any developments on rickety or other SD people going to this???

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
yes thats the cecut (the ball is an imax sceen)
i heards that theys going to start one first and start the other game later like about 3/4 of the way or something like that since they expect a load of people its better for logistics or something idk
and have u heard of any developments on rickety or other SD people going to this???
I dont know man? I think Rick, Bone, and everyone else is going to the UCLA tournament. They thought I was going too but I told them I was prolly going to the TJ tournament for melee cause I just dont have the money for UCLA!! But we need to get together and practice.....

eastlake person

Smash Cadet
1133 augusta place
chula vista ca 91915

anytime after 430 prolly, ill let u kno

it's a gated area so the code is 2006

GriM.

Smash Rookie
1133 augusta place
chula vista ca 91915

anytime after 430 prolly, ill let u kno

it's a gated area so the code is 2006
Hello there Eastlake person =), My friends and I are also planning playing at one of our friends @ eastlake (Rolling Hills) , perhaps we could join you guys tomorrow ? 4:30 ? we are gonna be arround 3 or 4 guys.. If you guys looking for more peeps let me know.. b4 tomorrow.. so we can work something out.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
any question about housing or something about the tournament in Tijuana you can ask me my AIM is soiddream and my msn is soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com im one of the guys who is making the tournament is going to be at the same time probably.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
ill check if i can go i think i can smash at eastlakeperson's today
dreamhack if i go and u can go to the tj tourney we need to figure out logistics man like meeting up or something idk

Hall

Smash Ace
I won't be far from eastlake around 4:30. Would it be alright if I stopped by for a bit as well?

anto

Smash Apprentice
for those of you going to eastlake person's house today he is asking if a few of you can bring setups and yea i'll see you guys there

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
100th post!

allright i got 100 posts today,this seems kinda set up
thanx a lot EP for hostin today dat combo was sum crazy stuff ken
great games to all anto EP dreamhack rick (i forgot ur screen name)

RoalbeZ

Smash Cadet
hey guys, I usually have like 4-5 people playing smash at my place on sunday if anyone wants to join it's cool. I live by telegraph canyon. Near eastlake actually.

Anyone down?

RoalbeZ

Smash Cadet
k this week on sunday (its actually every sunday really), i mean you guys can come over earlier. Me and some friends play poker that night too, so anywhere from 1 pm to like 2-3 am so whenever you guys feel like leaving its cool.

1326 Whitaker Avenue
Chula Vista,CA, 91911

So yea im not available until sunday since i work today and tomorrow.

here's my number as well (619) 921-9043

Like I said ANYONE is welcome to come.

Let's get some good 1on 1 matches =).

anyone wanna bring an extra wii and brawl or something?

Top Bottom