• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just about done settling in with the venue. I actually have two different locations now. The original one at upenn was being a pain confirming details, but I have a second one lined up that's as good. Should have details very very soon.
Once that happens I plan for this thread to explode, then I'll start phase 2 of advertising with advertising locally with flyers to attract locals, social networking, etc. I also have some very interesting sponsor deals in the works.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
hmm def considering it. gonna have to check the price first of all of it and then post back. Is expedia the cheapest place for flights?

hmm 278$ roundtrip from JAX to PHL. not bad, ill c what i can do.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Should be able to get a ride from Will, I'm down for this. My man Chibo is running it, so obviously I'll be there do to commentary and ****. xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No one buy plane tix yet
Things are just about 100% confirmed with the venue, but the weekend might end up changing by a week

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So yeah, I'm 95% confident I can go. I just need to get my friend Ferminator to go with me and it'll be 99.99%

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Gotta try my hand at this! Besides, it's all for fun. I can do a day fo Brawling :D Hopefully I can be free that weekend. Yay for Philly!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I'm doing my absolute best to be here

I have/had to work weekends 1/27-3/7

So i think im entitled to a few

Edit: Chibo, let me hit up the commentary son

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
hmm def considering it. gonna have to check the price first of all of it and then post back. Is expedia the cheapest place for flights?

hmm 278$ roundtrip from JAX to PHL. not bad, ill c what i can do.
I checked and cheapest I found was 267 RT. You should wait a little more. I think they will lower by 60$ as FEB and March, the tickets are 208$ only.

Check Tripadvisor.com and put dates then go on Compare dates. you can find good deals like that.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I checked and cheapest I found was 267 RT. You should wait a little more. I think they will lower by 60$ as FEB and March, the tickets are 208$ only.

Check Tripadvisor.com and put dates then go on Compare dates. you can find good deals like that.
hmm well I checked the site and atm I can only find 269$ at the cheapest, slightly cheaper than expedia. My dates aren't very flexible since i have college so I'd be able to leave friday after that's done with and come back Sunday.

I'll consider the ticket more once the date for this tourney is finalized but im still wondering how long I should wait for this b4 actually buying my ticket. (Oh and if the week for this changes then I won't be able to do it since exams would start coming up). Guess i'll just wait awhile till it emails me a good price or something. I might take the IAD flight if all else fails, its like 30$ cheaper but I'd have to see if my cousin is still down to smash then and drive me up to PA.

And thanks for the info, really helpful

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
philly is usually mad cheap to fly to. suprised tickets are over 200

i remember i bought a flight to philly the day before CoT4 and it was still only 180

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
my dads gonna try and find me tickets flying into newark, then i'll public trans over there

shouldn't be more than 150 total
if u really can find tickets for 150 rt then tell me where to get those exact tickets cuz id buy my tickets like right when this date gets finalized if u really can get that price.

Oh and I wanna mm just about as many ppl as I can, fatal,ally,atomsk, insert mk mains, and whoever else goes.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
SEPTA takes awhile to get from jersey to philly...why not just fly into philly

im on that really broke status so i probably cant go to this. but im interested to see how it turns out

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
double post of justice

so apparently, i AM coming to this barring any catastrophes, so anyone down to team?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I may be interested to team. Gotta see if I'm with Xzax or not first. I'll know by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom