• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Tin, that doesn't comfort me in the slightest. I've gotten ***** by my last two pools, despite apparently being seeded third.

But w/e. I'm not there to win it, I'm there 1) for my first time EVER being out of Canada, and 2) to get lots of friendlies and hopefully get a lot better.

Also PTZR, find a ride, I want to play some not-fUddO Pits!

Famous

Smash Champion
LOL, just like at apex 09...***** had me sleeping in the venue...I was blockin an entrance like a Sudowoodo son.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Any PA players going that would be willing to stop by Shamokin on their way, I really want to go to this but have no ride :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Few quick updates before I give the full update tomorrow (sorry got back to my apartment mad late tonight, later than expected)

Payouts will be in cash, no waiting on checks

Stopped by the venue earlier and got some pics, it will def handle this tournament more than well, I was quite impressed with the space actually

There will be money given away for people who bring setups we use

I have all the materials needed to make name badges

There are a couple wall mounted LCDs for the main set ups so spectators can see the match easily. The players won't be playing on the LCDs, they will be using a normal TV with the signal split to the LCD for viewing pleasure (think MLG main stage)

There are 2 couches in the venue, so for people staying overnight, claim them quick when u get there lmao. However I'm probably going to steal one for myself. Tired TO is tired

THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER ONLINE IS MONDAY JUNE 20th
when I wake up Tuesday morning, I will close the registrations
Tuesday I will begin making pools and printing name badges. there will be namebadges available for people at the door, but their name will be hand written, which is lame
Expect pools Thursday at the latest, though I will try for Wednesday

M@v

Subarashii!
Do we get entered for the setup prizes for bringing a wii? Or does it have to be a tv too? Might be tricky to fit a tv in my car when I have a full one coming.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
damn i wish i was still going to i could team with keitaro

the last time keitaro teamed with someone from westminster at COT he beat ally/seibrik

Edit: JCaez is going to this actually, but the chances of him playing brawl (even doubles) are about the same probability of someone winning the megamillion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom