• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Epic livestream? I don't know what the attendees-to-streamers ratio is but it will still have hype, nonetheless.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Man if I could go to this I'd totally try to get an audio-only stream going. Just for the memories <3

Patches

Smash Master
****. I got no johns for this.

Ill come up with something.

I don't play against mk johns

Also. Someone should bring some mortal kombat to this.

:phone:

Nairo

Banned via Administration
even if u can stay in the venue people arent gonna go sleep at the same time id rather go somewhere else but if i gotta then i gotta lol now i need ride :>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just sayin' the option is still open to people. Is it ideal for sleeping? Probably not. Is it a cheap alternative for those that don't want to pay for a hotel? You betcha.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
damn i wanna take a shower, is there a shower in the venue chibo? If not then **** it, ill take a getto shower in the sink, about to baptize *****hs

Kel

Smash Master
info is linked to from the OP

i can promise you and shugo will be seeded away from each other
Not worried about getting seeded with him. I've been asking him to go and team with me for weeks now and he's insisted that there's no way he'd be going. Now he is. Now he is a jerk.

Hear me Shugo?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite tournies once again :D

Love 2 day tournies. I'm getting dead drunk Saturday night somehow, thats all I know.

Famous

Smash Champion
idk if i wanna go now........ kinda already know the outcome of everything...
Gotta love that unity ruleset...-infinite- Our characters are completely useless again..smh. Always down for doubles though but I can't guarantee I'll be at this now..Ride Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom