• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd like to point out that American money is boring and uninteresting.

Like wtf, it's all one colour, you have to take extra time to make sure you got correct change.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
There is a big number on it in the corner.....actually there is a big number on it in every corner....

I don't care if my money is colorful or not. because if it can't buy **** then its useless

anyway whos tryna house ya boy TKbro on friday night...I'm tryna get that shower before I go to the venue and look good as **** and what not.

ATTN: CHIBO!

You gonna let me hold down that primary commentary spot? or atleast like a good amount of matches?. I'm not entering anything
except Nicole maybe...LOL
so I got all the time in the world.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Speaking of Sonic.

I just recently discovered my Sonic is good.

It's a pity that doesn't cover any MUs at all for me.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll MM all Sonic's lmao. I'm free :bee:.

And Chibo, can you confirm me for bringing a Wii and Tv. I gotchu. Also, everyone please save ALL replays to the Sd card and I'll upload them accordingly. No friendly bs though. MM's and tourney sets only. I'd also like it if the people who did save it to where some sort of tag to identify them when I need to name them to upload. K thanks.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Seagull, my tag is Train.

Just so you know.

*EDIT* Confirming my brother, he'll be paying at the door.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ATTN: CHIBO!

You gonna let me hold down that primary commentary spot? or atleast like a good amount of matches?. I'm not entering anything
except Nicole maybe...LOL
so I got all the time in the world.
yea as long as your commentary is fine i dont mind

(not to just you everyone in general) i want commentary to be like real commentary talking about the match, not just shoutouts in the chat. save that kind of stuff and flavor talk to inbetween matches

--

There isn't a bus that can take you to the hotel, sry. I'm sure ppl can find someone driving that can split a room with or something idk

Aposl

Smash Ace
chibo direct commentary to us, because anyone who wants to do it has to stick to a time frame where they WILL be at the pc, this is how you prevent randoms from commentating on stupid ****.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
A lot of ppl are regging at the door, it won't be too bad. I just can't promise it to be perfect on the fly like that. I'ma do my best

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Glad this tourney turned out so good

Cot6 though...I'm down for Philly cheesesteak round 2

Patches

Smash Master
Ill do one boss.

Mario vs gaw?

I just need to break my some bigger bills. Itd just be so much easier if I could use a loonie or a toonie. ):

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tko, your spoiler is HILARIOUSLY inaccurate :D
You liked it though...**** definitely made you laugh

yea as long as your commentary is fine i dont mind

(not to just you everyone in general) i want commentary to be like real commentary talking about the match, not just shoutouts in the chat. save that kind of stuff and flavor talk to inbetween matches
CHIBROOOOOOOOOOO! all I do is commentary now with quick sessions of "Real Talk with TKbro" in between matches.

chibo direct commentary to us, because anyone who wants to do it has to stick to a time frame where they WILL be at the pc, this is how you prevent randoms from commentating on stupid ****.
BROPOSL!!!!!! (your name was much harder to do that with) you already know im good for it.

You didn't know this whole time xD?

@ Patches: w/e its called. Philly cheese something lol.

I assume its some sort of dessert lol.
I love this guy...LMAO

anyone wanna MM my mario?

jus dollar MM's though...

dnt wry ill try....im pretty broke xD

also my weegee for 2 bucks -_^b
See my yoshi *****...(that mario of course...f**k luigi...lmao)

SO NOBODY CAN HOUSE ME?!?!?!?!? for Friday night only!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
^ Prob your best option honestly, I know me lain shugo gio and CREWS' van are going to Eazy's. and that's only us, there's probably a bunch more, I expect DWINKS. Since Satursday wont be the dday that counts the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom