• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
off topic and kinda random, but whenever I see the name of this town, Egg harbor, It keeps reminding me of metal harbor from Sonic Adventure 2 :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol it reminds of rico harbor from super mario sunshine XD
Now that you mention that it does remind me of that too lol.

Main reason metal harbor came to mind for me was egg=eggman and first harbor I thought of in a sonic game was metal harbor :awesome:. Also metal harbor has awesome music, and its my delfino stage music.

M@v

Subarashii!
Quick question about pools again. I know you said it goes by sets, then head to head, then wins, then losses. If head to head is second in the order, why would we even need wins and losses?
Someone HAS to win a head-to-head.

The only exception I can think of is if there is a 3 way tie, and play A beat player B, Player B beat player C, and player C beat play A.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
JC, you'll have the full build with you, right?

Also Boss, if it makes you feel better, I don't bother with the infinite on Mario personally. I enjoy the MU too much to ruin it with an infinite. The most I ever do is DThrowx4 -> BThrow (not an infinite, not banned even when infinites are).

Damn me and wanting to enjoy the game more than just win. But then again, if I wanted to just win I wouldn't main Dedede.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Quick question about pools again. I know you said it goes by sets, then head to head, then wins, then losses. If head to head is second in the order, why would we even need wins and losses?
Someone HAS to win a head-to-head.

The only exception I can think of is if there is a 3 way tie, and play A beat player B, Player B beat player C, and player C beat play A.
Yes, that is why, for ties in 3+ people

And yes, we will be having a Project M side tournament here now! It will be free to enter, and it will have a cash prize! Everyone gets the chance to check it out and show off their skill. There will be a friendly set up or two throughout most of Saturday during the high TV traffic times (like Singles pools) but after doubles pools we'll open up a few more setups for it and start the tournament!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im paying my doubles entry in person chibo just as a reminder,im with blacka

giving you canadian money too:cool:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Is Olimar playable?
As I understand it, they haven't made many changes to Olimar because most of his stuff is in his module, and modules are confusing mazes of ASM. But he'll probably be playable.

Personally, I can't wait to play Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. Though a Charizard without Rock Smash... We'll have to see.
I'll be playing my Sonic and Snake in the tournament though, been working on them in the demo. Really can't wait to BAir people on the ledge with the fixed landing detection though.

Patches

Smash Master
As I understand it, they haven't made many changes to Olimar because most of his stuff is in his module, and modules are confusing mazes of ASM. But he'll probably be playable.

Personally, I can't wait to play Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. Though a Charizard without Rock Smash... We'll have to see.
I'll be playing my Sonic and Snake in the tournament though, been working on them in the demo. Really can't wait to BAir people on the ledge with the fixed landing detection though.
I beat meek's sonic in project m with link. Js.

But srsly. **** snake. **** sonic. Jiggs and link all day.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
hey Patches, me and my Quebec friend don't mind spliting for a hotel with you since it's only for one day. The only thing that would be nice to confirm though is a lift..... without a lift...we can't really stay at a hotel that's 30 minutes away. lol

oh and my friend would love to enter doubles. Is there ANYONE here that's at least a decent player that knows what he's doing that would like to team with my friend. His user name is Mini Fridge and he mains a very agressive G & W. He plays much better in dubz than singles. Anyone interested???

Tin Man

Smash Hero
There's just a handful of characters who aren't really playable at all at the moment, and Olimar is one of them unfortunately.
oh... :c

v

:mad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMTE8qnJ7h8

v

:cry:

Prepare him soon plz :)

hey Patches, me and my Quebec friend don't mind spliting for a hotel with you since it's only for one day. The only thing that would be nice to confirm though is a lift..... without a lift...we can't really stay at a hotel that's 30 minutes away. lol
^ THIS. I wouldn't mind a hotel either. 5 ppl. 18$ each at the Econo. but ride Johns bro :/

Patches

Smash Master
What do you guys have in mind then? Mean just for saturday night? Tbh. I'd much rather stay at the venue. Smash all night. Go to the hotel in the morning. Shower. Go back to the venue.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Okay, someone who knows how hotels work, please answer this.

To my knowledge, the hotel only lets a certain amount of ppl in per room. But i've heard stories of people getting crammed into rooms to save $. Is that even legal? I mean I'm all down for buying an expensive hotel for 1 night and showering in it taking turns with other smashers but like isn't that hella suspicious? Wouldn't we get caught or something?

Patches

Smash Master

To my knowledge, the hotel only lets a certain amount of ppl in per room. But i've heard stories of people getting crammed into rooms to save $. Is that even legal? I mean I'm all down for buying an expensive hotel for 1 night and showering in it taking turns with other smashers but like isn't that hella suspicious? Wouldn't we get caught or something?
They don't care.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord

You can get away with it as long as all of you aren't being stupid about it. You'll have to really watch the noise level because if you get a noise complaint, that would complicate things. I'd say go for it, as long as you kids are mature enough to not carry on and be loud.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Calling all toon links, falco's and ice climbers, snakes, warios, and donkey kongs

GUARD

Smash Journeyman

ya, for a side note... only 4 people are allowed to sleep in one room. ...but ya, like others stated, this rules has been abused of many times.lol

They DO care though.. if they find out were more than 4 then they won't just "ignore" the situation. We just have to be smart about it (as stated in previous posts).

Again... the hotel is awesome... but damn that ride that we don't have. lol

Hey chibo, are there any bus that drives from the hotels (close enough) to the venue??? ussually, those transportations aren't expensive.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
what about peach?
She works great, even better than Melee Peach. Just ask Dark.Pch, he played at Zenith and loved her.

Toad currently crashes the game, but that should be fixed by this weekend hopefully :p

Olimar is difficult to work with because of the way his Pikmin work. Same with ICs and Nana, she just doesn't want to cooperate.

Let's not clutter up this thread with P:M questions. If anyone has any more questions, please direct them to the Project M thread. It's the most active thread on smashboards so you'll get your answer quickly, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom