• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Ganon: The Original King Of Evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Why can't they just fix the original Ganondorf he can have different moves than Cpt. Falcon. I feel like its just sakurai being lazy.
Ganon (pig) would be a cool boss char for one of the stages.
If that happens it would amazing for Ganondorf. I would still like Ganon as a playable character, though I wouldn't be mad if he were a boss. Even if you are fighting him as Ganondorf it would be like an internal conflict, pretty cool.

Last edited:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
If that happens it would amazing for Ganondorf. I wouldstill like Ganon as a playable character, though I wouldn't be mad if he were a boss. Even if you are fighting him as Ganondorf it would be like an internal conflict, pretty cool.
Wait, if you don't want Ganon as a playable character, then why are you a supporter?

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Wait, if you don't want Ganon as a playable character, then why are you a supporter?
If that happens it would amazing for Ganondorf. I would still like Ganon as a playable character, though I wouldn't be mad if he were a boss. Even if you are fighting him as Ganondorf it would be like an internal conflict, pretty cool.
Because I do want him as a playable character?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
Why not both?
but wouldn't that increase to 6 char in Zelda series more than Mario's unless they add a new Mario char. who knows just IMO. But ye Ganon is possible to release due to the fact that sakurai been adding weird char not "100%" based off of popularity, but out of uniqueness like Wii Fit trainer.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
but wouldn't that increase to 6 char in Zelda series more than Mario's unless they add a new Mario char. who knows just IMO. But ye Ganon is possible to release due to the fact that sakurai been adding weird char not "100%" based off of popularity, but out of uniqueness like Wii Fit trainer.
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser.
Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link

Zelda's already had more characters than Mario before. I don't think it would be a problem now.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
@ Curious Villager Curious Villager
@ Diddy Kong Diddy Kong
@ Spinosaurus Spinosaurus
@Oblivion129
@ NocturnalQuill NocturnalQuill
Do you want to be added to the List of Supporters? Just making sure, so that I won't want to add someone who doesn't want to be added.

As a reminder: The magic word that gets you on that list right off the bat is "support". Othewise I'm going to ask.
I don't normally ask to be on a list of supporters, but might as well add me there. The more I think about it the more I like the idea.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser.
Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link

Zelda's already had more characters than Mario before. I don't think it would be a problem now.
Yeah for some reason people never believe me when I argue that. And I'm like "can you count?" and then of course they reply no I can't. Then I proceed to face palm.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ganon would not only be super Epic (especially the Blue Pig Ganon), but it would make sense. There are two Links. Two Zeldas. Two Ganon(dorfs) would be neat. Plus, I love big characters, and Bowser feels a Little lonely being the only huge bad guy. He is clearly embarassed by Dedede. :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I want Impa more, but sure I'll support. If Link and Zelda can get two separate versions of themselves playable why the hell can't Ganon?

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
Greetings, fellow chanters of the Dark Prince.
Please add me to the list of supporters.
Thank you for this thread, AncientTobacco, and thank you for asking people to add to the OP.
Your topic and suggestion inspired me to join Smash Boards.
I would like to contribute a moveset. It is a relatively finished and relatively old project I wanted to share on MYM. This moveset can fit Ganon or Ganondorf, though those two personalities are too different to combine. This set ultimately fits the original Ganon more, anyway. But since I focused on Ganondorf's rangelessness for this moveset, I must also create new standard moves to befit Ganon's weapon. May I just put the set in a post, or must I do something else first? I can finish it quickly.

And, I would most prefer a 3D version of Ganon's NES sprite for the SSB model. But that will never occur.

Last edited:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Greetings, fellow chanters of the Dark Prince.
Please add me to the list of supporters.
Thank you for this thread, AncientTobacco, and thank you for asking people to add to the OP.
Your topic and suggestion inspired me to join Smash Boards.
I would like to contribute a moveset. It is a relatively finished and relatively old project I wanted to share on MYM. This moveset can fit Ganon or Ganondorf, though those two personalities are too different to combine. This set ultimately fits the original Ganon more, anyway. But since I focused on Ganondorf's rangelessness for this moveset, I must also create new standard moves to befit Ganon's weapon. May I just put the set in a post, or must I do something else first? I can finish it quickly.
Welcome to SmashBoards!

You can just put the moveset in a post and I'll add it to the OP.
And, I would most prefer a 3D version of Ganon's NES sprite for the SSB model. But that will never occur.
Speaking of the NES sprite, I made a replica of it from legos the other day.
Unfortunately it doesn't look quite right, because I don't have enough light blue bricks and had to use regular blue.

Last edited:

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the welcoming and the answers. Thanks for sharing your NES homage too! Can I post two movesets? I want to post a moveset specifically for NES Ganon too.

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
You can add me to the support list. I'm hoping for a Zelda newcomer, preferably a villain, and Ganon qualifies.

I wonder, what would his Final Smash be?

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
You can add me to the support list. I'm hoping for a Zelda newcomer, preferably a villain, and Ganon qualifies.

I had a ton of problems thinking up a Final Smash, seeing as Ganon IS sorta already in his superpowered form.

But before they cut transformations, I joked Falcondorf would be his Final Smash.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
How about the Dark World?
All the colors would turn dark and then either:
1. The characters turn into monsters and get all kinds of status ailments.
2. A horde of monsters like Moblins attacks the characters, similar to Dedede's FS.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Just give him a sword for his FS.

Eat ****, Captain Dorf.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I would laugh hysterically if they gave him ganondorf FS. Talk about taking a crap on a person after already making him a clone of a entirely different franchise

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone: can someone tell me what Ganon and the Dragon Ball series have in common? This is no joke! There is a significant relation which I would like to share! if no one posts the answer I seek, I shall reveal it! I will post the answer in about 24 hours!

And, Shalashaska, thanks for reminding me to create a Final Smash for Ganon. I had no dea what to type for you, though a long time ago I wanted to use the Dark World, the place AncientTobacco suggested. I wanted to make it like a conquest, where Ganondorf gradually changes chunks of the sky into the Dark World, or Ganondorf would use Dark World portals to summon one of his giant boss-minions like Gohma.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Hm, I never really thought about this idea before.
I suppose he is the 'true' Zelda villain, and has been in many more games than Ganondorf.
Furthermore, it would be nearly impossible to make him a Captain Falcon clone, so he has uniqueness going for him.

For these reasons, I definitely support Ganon, especially if he replaces Ganondorf! I honestly feel as if he should have been included in Melee instead of Ganondorf, but oh well.
Though unfortunately, I do not see him being very likely.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm glad he's getting a lot more support. Although our support may likely be too late, let's hope that Sakurai fulfills the Zelda fanbase and the Smash fanbase with a better Ganon like he did with Megaman's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom