• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRAGON THUNDER WARHEAD TOURNAMENT 5: FINAL DESTINATION Boston, MA Results Up!

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
gabe also plays a little luigi on the side, as well lest you forget. but yeah, raeef is the head of the club, i don't know if he has an account on smashboards or aib though.

Prawn

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna come to this. Sounds good to meeeeeee

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Oh, sorry I mixed you up Nafiun. No, I didn't forget Gabe's weegee. I actually though he mained weegee, since I haven't played his mario... unless he was mario at one point. Hard to tell with the weegee mario texture and the nametag haha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Oh, sorry I mixed you up Nafiun. No, I didn't forget Gabe's weegee. I actually though he mained weegee, since I haven't played his mario... unless he was mario at one point. Hard to tell with the weegee mario texture and the nametag haha.
Lol that was a joke, Gabe ONLY plays Luigi, no one else.

@ pr0n: Yeah! Def come to this, Me and like 4 other Snake mains would love to **** fight your ICs :laugh:

btw, be careful if you face my roommate, he have a history of attacking people trying to infinite him lol.

Edit: @Cogsmooch: yeah, i know it is really late, BU sucks at letting people reserve venues johns. We're def going to work on that for our next tournament.

And yeah, the Brawl scene here is much more prevelant than the Melee scene, though we do have some legit Melee players here. And we will have Melee setup at the tournament if we have enough TVs (which it looks like we will unless it rains and we can't bring ours).

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i may go to this, but if its starting at 8, and my tourney is the next day, im not sure. that will be a long 24 hours

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Oh god, I have no experience fighting olis. Calvin, now I know that I have no chance to place in the money. I'm worried enough about your falco and Nafiun's D3.
:D -> ;_;
/lack of enough match up experience

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha, don't worry about us, we'll play some more before then so you can get used to my Falco, and Nafiun's Dedede sucks against Snakes XD

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
lol @ ganon. I dont use ganon anymore. also im bringing a brawl+ wii incase anyone wants to play it.

I got Zero, Wisp, Ragna, Angel Yoshi, Jewcario, Fighter Geno, Bang shishigami, Time Sage Zelda, and god.

so awesome.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
My wii has all the textures hacked cept for 1 jiggly, all the Wario, and poss 1 or 2 bowsers, Also all the relevant stages are hacked cept for Castle Siege, and custom musics on every stage.

Idk if we have enough set ups to leave one for plus at 1st, but as tvs free up your welcome to set it up, I'm up for showing off my Ike+ skillz.

Raeef

Smash Rookie
I'm Raeef one of the TO's. This is the first time we are hosting one of these tournaments, so we are all working to make it successful. I'm sorry about the time of the Tournament, but BU wouldn't let us reserve the venue before 8PM. If this tournament is a success we will look into other times for next semester.
By the way, I'm pretty bad at smash, but I am not as bad as Calvin will lead you to believe. i've been lurking on smashboards since 2005-2006.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
By the way, I'm pretty bad at smash, but I am not as bad as Calvin will lead you to believe. i've been lurking on smashboards since 2005-2006.
Idk man.... you still haven't figured out how to avoid those Ganon uptilts

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
i have custom characters not lame brawl+ characters and ugly textures >:o

also, im taking top 3, get ***** noobs

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
i have custom characters not lame brawl+ characters and ugly textures >:o

also, im taking top 3, get ***** noobs
Oh thats what you meant, well thats cool man, I'm going to mess with that once the workshop develope a stable clone engine.

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
I can supply a wii, and a tv if you guys need. Except I'll need help transferring the tv because it's a little big haha. SO psyched for this!

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
As much as I HATE to admit it... I am a noob. Well, I'd rather be a noob rather than a scrub. Com'on Calvin, we're gonna have to practice so much so we can take the next highest spots

Edit: My goals for this tourney:
1) Get experience and advice on matchups
2) Place within the top 10, which at this rate is still possible
3) Not get 3 stocked or JV 3 stocked...
4) Get ***** and record it (cause none of my friends know what a truly competitive player plays like)

Edit 2: Of course objectives 3 and 4 conflict with each other haha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha, I think you can prob avoid 3, I'd say 2 is a definite for you.

And yeah we def should practice more, I still need work on the Snake matchup.

We will have at least 2 Wiis with infinite replay hack, so hopefully we can record all the good matches and def the Finals, and upload them. I'll def try to get you playing on a TV with infinite replay.

So Fatal

Smash Master
wtf im comming to this from class so I'm not bringing my wii to school lol. chains, lets meet up, play then go to BU and play cuz they do smashfests and they are doing one before the tournament and I wanna go

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yo Fatal you know about Smash Friday? thats sick, we're def having one before the tournament, tough I may be busy getting all the equipments, I'm def up for a few friendlies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'd like to go... but can't lol

8 PM + limited hours = daddy isn't taking me unless I get housed for the Chelmsford tourney the next day. Not a big deal... oh and if Icy is going I'm not because I'd lose anyway lol <3

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i want to but i don't think im going to, too late in the day considering mine is the next day

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'd like to go... but can't lol

8 PM + limited hours = daddy isn't taking me unless I get housed for the Chelmsford tourney the next day. Not a big deal... oh and if Icy is going I'm not because I'd lose anyway lol <3
BC, Chelmsford tourney is this Saturday, this tourney is next Friday, IcyLight's tourney is the day after.

@ IcyLight, thats fine, good luck with your tournament! I may actually go if I can find a ride.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
i may pull out my wolf or mario here. they been getting mad good lately

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I may pull out my MK, I've being getting better at Camping/Stalling/Planking/Gaying with him recently.

Top Bottom