• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
GDX please be a man an play Dudley.

Also, yall best be prepared for a tight fit.

GDK gets shotgun, the other 3 will be crammed in the back xD. lol, small *** Korean car with 5 guys...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Birdbowl has removed itg2 for pump pro. :-/ And Afro....Makoto is not greater than All.

Makoto's legs>All.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX please be a man an play Dudley.

Also, yall best be prepared for a tight fit.

GDK gets shotgun, the other 3 will be crammed in the back xD. lol, small *** Korean car with 5 guys...
lol. shotgun was called for me. Thats efficient :laugh:

Ruuku

Smash Lord
if you, or someone else teaches me, i will so play 3rd strike

preferrably on a controller...but i guess i can get used to arcade sticks

i wish Hibiki was in 3rd strike like she was in CvS2...she was the **** in that game!
If you come to the upcoming GameBreakers tournament, I can show you some stuff.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
If you come to the upcoming GameBreakers tournament, I can show you some stuff.
yo ruuku if you have that game i need training in it from scratch it looks fun i could probably stop by periodically if u'll b living on campus again this year

Ruuku

Smash Lord
yo ruuku if you have that game i need training in it from scratch it looks fun i could probably stop by periodically if u'll b living on campus again this year
Yeah, I'll be living in the apartments. Feel free to stop by anytime.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
One more day baby!!!!!!!!! Finally, I actually can't believe this tournament is actually happening. There were so many delays and date changes that it seemed like it will never happen.

See you people tomorrow. Hold on though, there is still time for it to be delayed more.

Jk.

Hey Eddie can a friend of my come to just watch without paying anything, he will basically be taking pictures of the whole thing?

nevershootme

Smash Master
One more day baby!!!!!!!!! Finally, I actually can't believe this tournament is actually happening. There were so many delays and date changes that it seemed like it will never happen.

See you people tomorrow. Hold on though, there is still time for it to be delayed more.

Jk.

Hey Eddie can a friend of my come to just watch without paying anything, he will basically be taking pictures of the whole thing?
that is a problem though >_> your friend would still haave to pay the door fee even to spectate. i dunno, that ***** worker says no spectators from the outside or something. i don't even know anymore

ALSO... No food or drinks allowed inside the game room, the custodians are not working tomorrow, so don't make a huge mess.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
WTF man people have to eat sometime. It seems like there won't be any sort of break time for people to go eat. I know there are the vending machines, but even if they do buy anything they have to eat/drink it elsewhere? That just sounds dumb. We should just bring in a huge trash bin or something, and I guess make people clean after themselves.

nevershootme

Smash Master
eat outside the room.... there's other tables??? btw i need you to help me call out names during the tournament, cuz my mouth is messed up badly and can't talk loud unless through bullhorn... not to mention nosebleeds every time...

man it stinks to sit in the school with a wii in hand. i'm **** bored and i'm an organizer!

McRib

Smash Journeyman
No prob, I'll call out names. If you need any help man you got the rest of the FIU people there help out as well. I'll definitely be there early as well to help set up everything. We just gotta make this as fun as possible even with all of these restrictions that FIU is giving us. I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to show up for this, so be prepared.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Philinator, i hear you are looking for a team partner. Bonesaw ditched me last minute so i need one, you wanna team? :D

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I think they just mean in the game are that food isn't allowed. If we just walk a few steps outside of the game room, there is loads of space and tables to eat food on.

Again I hope the cake is Lambchops size:).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think they just mean in the game are that food isn't allowed. If we just walk a few steps outside of the game room, there is loads of space and tables to eat food on.

Again I hope the cake is Lambchops size:).
i lold. for reals

umm..i think more people will like chocolate cake, so go chocolate

Edit: so yea...i really cant wait for this tourney. Now that i have a character that can tackle diddy's gay matchups pretty well, i think my chances of winning tourneys got dramatically higher. Unless i play HRnut...in which then it wont matter cause we'll just do random for our set

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey, GDX, POLMEX has like car trouble or something, but it's almost fixed. He should be getting to my place around 5:30, so we'll be by HRNUT's at like 6:30.
huh? i had not heard of this. but at least its gonna be fixed

what was wrong with it? you know?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
7:30? Ive got plenty of time then..i was thinking i was gonna hold people up by not being to hrnuts by like 6 :laugh:

geoff, if you have a DS, i highly suggest you bring it/charge it.

maybe i should go buy a DS game that multiple can play with 1 copy..like meteos or mario kart. the only games i have now are the world ends with emo, and luminous arc..both of which are 1player

Top Bottom