• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
when i grow up i wanna be just like rohins, and crispy... i only flame the noobs on the ike boards... because that section is one big noob fest. but ya, ike ditto me, im always down to play some good ikes. only one ike i can consider good in FL would be fenrir. but that was when we had the *** version... we'll have to see now. that and I haven't seen any other ikes.
<3 xyz

I def. want that ditto again, man. Too much fun before.

Ike boards are the new Roy boards... x.x I never go there.

Ted's good...he's the only other Ike main I know.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
when i grow up i wanna be just like rohins, and crispy... i only flame the noobs on the ike boards... because that section is one big noob fest. but ya, ike ditto me, im always down to play some good ikes. only one ike i can consider good in FL would be fenrir. but that was when we had the *** version... we'll have to see now. that and I haven't seen any other ikes.
I understand what you are trying to do when it comes to disbanding the clans in the ike forum (which I agree is a ridiculous idea and the ike forum is full of noobs or roy lovers), but I don't agree with you saying that you're the best ike in FL. You can't make a statement like that since there hasn't been a massive tournament to decide anything yet. But other than that, ike dittos! My FC is 4940-5095-3967.

Fenrir, ike dittos also?!?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I say just keep track of who places well in tournaments and let that be your standard for the PRs. Basing who are the top 10 on opinions / voting ends up becoming heavily based on popularity when you get to the gray areas. Usually top 3ish are pretty clear then after that it can almost go either way in a lot of states.
I understand what you are trying to do when it comes to disbanding the clans in the ike forum (which I agree is a ridiculous idea and the ike forum is full of noobs or roy lovers), but I don't agree with you saying that you're the best ike in FL. You can't make a statement like that since there hasn't been a massive tournament to decide anything yet. But other than that, ike dittos! My FC is 4940-5095-3967.

Fenrir, ike dittos also?!?
lol its all part of the Evil program on the disbandment of the ike guilds.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I havnt even played another good toon link in florida and i dont call myself the best toon link

lol at random people claiming title of best whatever in the world/their state

not talkin about xyz btw nor otru as they are not random people

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
add me biznotch. 3694 9947 8783

or, better yet, call me lets play melee
I was reading what you said in renth's rockcrock thread, and I thought that I would add you after reading that. I then went into here and saw this. Enough of my stupid story.

Yea, we should play melee instead. I am at the point where brawl is fun for the first 5 or so matches then boring and go back to playing melee.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I havnt even played another good toon link in florida and i dont call myself the best toon link

lol at random people claiming title of best whatever in the world/their state

not talkin about xyz btw nor otru as they are not random people
you're toon link is beast... let it be known.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
why is green mario still part of FL, didnt he move away? wow these PR are pretty retarted considering um everything

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, Green Mario moved. Tallahassee is still part of FL though, even if NFL doesn't get to come to many FL tourneys.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, brian everyone wants to see this "nastee YEAAHHHHHHH BOIEEEEEEEEEE (flavor flav)" kirby of yours. NT got that sheer practice, so you'll have to bring it hard

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Louis has the number 1 everything. This thread is therefore unnecessary.

Top Bottom