• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth and final community vote about Meta Knight.

Should Meta Knight be banned from competitive Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Let the meta game evolve for the rest of the cast Mk has slowed down everyone since the release of this crappy game

I hope you do quit you whiny lil *****
Thank you about the metagame discussion. These guys are basically saying MK is god, please he is the ****ing devil of this game and we can only stop this demonic son of a ***** if we step it up, get bettter and stop whining about banning Mk, i beleive we will lose players, tourneys and respect from people and we will lose members from the communties, that what i think.

arch knight

Smash Lord
i'm just curious if mk gets banned how they would enforce that rule

lol
Through chips implanted into our brains.

also this voting proves nothing more than 350+ people have voted yet there are less than 50 legitimate arguements posted

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
falcon,PT,DK,bowser,d3,mario,luigi,samus,falco,fox,wolf,pikachu,yoshi,jigglypuff,gannon,ZSS,ike,diddy,kirby,sonic,olimar,pit,link,zelda,TL

meep do you agree that IC counter these chars harder then mk does. and snake fills in the rest even worse
Considering I don't know the match up ratios for any other those characters other then Toon Link

who uhh

has his worst match up with MK so idkwtf you're talking about

and that TL arguably has the advantage over ICs

leads me to believe that the rest of your information is flawed.

Kaparis

Smash Rookie
Short Answer: No banning.

I would provide some convoluted reason as to why, but I'm too lazy. Just give the metagame more time to grow and expand and eventually MK will have some counters or anti-tactics.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So what Im just saying it would be a better place with Mk not around.

Your the lil ***s using the classic *** response of, "ok fine them ima leave too!!!" wha

Wha

Wha

Go on an finger yourself I hate that point I hate it have always hated it an I cant believe respected players like you just used it. Ridic...ulous...really.

Omg, um. He said like...i cant do,use,ect...Ughh **** that ima do me!!! WHA WHA WAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAa

Worse logic ever

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
heres what i dont get. people want mk banned. but in the most recent tournies EVERYWHERE (excluding evo) Snake has been winning everything. Not Mk.
That is pretty funny but awsome. that is progression right there.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
stop using that the ICs cgs are hard as a crutch, with atleast 2 weeks practice you'll have them down 90%(my friend).....they absolutely ruin this game

judge!

Smash Ace
Considering I don't know the match up ratios for any other those characters other then Toon Link

who uhh

has his worst match up with MK so idkwtf you're talking about

and that TL arguably has the advantage over ICs

leads me to believe that the rest of your information is flawed.

no quivo has tried everything against lain you may annoy them. but you cant get the kill off. you evntually have to approach them. which TL has slow kill moves and has to be in close range = grab

Zyrus

Smash Rookie
To all those who think the pro-ban argument is better than the anti-ban because it's longer, grow a brain and read both of them all the way through. Also, MK places high consistently because the people who place high with him are actual GOOD PLAYERS. There are cases in which a Gaya Knight player places high, but if someone thinks m2k or tyrant wouldn't place if they didn't use meta knight... I don't know, go eat some bagels or something.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
falcon,PT,DK,bowser,d3,mario,luigi,samus,falco,fox,wolf,pikachu,yoshi,jigglypuff,gannon,ZSS,ike,diddy,kirby,sonic,olimar,pit,link,zelda,TL

meep do you agree that IC counter these chars harder then mk does. and snake fills in the rest even worse
No, I don't agree. This entire convo isn't all between Meep and you. Another thing is that Snake would have an upper hand on alot of characters yes, but he can be CP'd and that's the bulk of my argument for MK to be banned. MK can NOT be cp'd. Snake can. IC's can. Any other character that you throw at me CAN and MK can NOT be cp'd. End of argument.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
MK isn't that hard. Hes not some broken uber god that its literally impossible for any other character to beat. Everyones been complaining about him for over a year now, every person should know the matchup to the fullest extent. Ban=no.

( But i voted yes for the lulz <3)

OverLade

Smash Hero
The real problem with MK is ease of use at all levels, not even how good he is overall.

If he wasn't like a "steroid" that people could just pick up and do better there would be no reason to even argue.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
stop using that the ICs cgs are hard as a crutch, with atleast 2 weeks practice you'll have them down 90%(my friend).....they absolutely ruin this game
Not only do you have to learn the changrabs at different percents against characters with different weights, but you have to learn to GET THE GRAB. That is much,much harder.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
if he isnt banned

im quitting brawl for melee

edit: im neva really quitting i know i wont, ive been around for a year with metaknight ill just be pissed as hell
Not only do you have to learn the changrabs at different percents against characters with different weights, but you have to learn to GET THE GRAB. That is much,much harder.
and on a side note once you learn to fight the iceys imo its a pretty easy match

PolMex23

Smash Champion
AN STOP with the ICs thing waek point bring up better ones im done with this thread people are as stupid as my ****ing dog, yet hes my buddy so yall are worse.

I dont even want to post anything logically to counter your idiotic WEaAKKK points so weak...im done.

Bye, please, lets just wait for the results...

I cant BELIEVE judge an hunger just said that I have lost my respect(which i know yall dont really care about) but jeez grow up

Staco

Smash Champion
random ideas in my mind:

1. banning pika and kirby in ssb64

2. what about making a new smashboards, if mk gets banned at swf, so that we can laugh at this board if they go to our tourneys and get ***** by MKs, because having no experience at all

3. japan will **** america in the future, if MK gets banned? =)
I want to see the reaction of japanese players to the ban, lmao

4. I want to see how many people will look up at the backroom any more (maybe people start running their tourneys with their own rules without banning MK)

hahahah xD

dont take this post too seriously

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
MK isn't that hard. Hes not some broken uber god that its literally impossible for any other character to beat. Everyones been complaining about him for over a year now, every person should know the matchup to the fullest extent. Ban=no.

( But i voted yes for the lulz <3)
Thank you for skewing the results, you ****.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I find that the Pro Ban side was well written and the anti ban side was just slopped together.

No offence, but Chibo did a superb job strongly illustrating his points. Showing results from previous tourneys is a joke because Chibo covered that most players switch to Meta Knight when someone else uses him. Results just tell you who they "main."

The chart was also an extremely poor tool as well because it clearly showcased MK's dominance from like 124 to 74 with Snake.

MK is bannable.

All I keep hearing from anti banners is "learn the match up." Get a good argument.

if he isnt banned

Good stuff. Melee > Brawl because Fox or Marth can't fly.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
no quivo has tried everything against lain you may annoy them. but you cant get the kill off. you evntually have to approach them. which TL has slow kill moves and has to be in close range = grab
Woooah one TL player against one IC player

And like, the best IC player too.
*rolls eyes*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ayo Polmex

WHY DO YOU WANT META KNIGHT BANNED

Scrubby luigis still won't place even if he's gone.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I wonder how many people are actually going to read that wot.

Voting yes because despite me never using MK, I can just randomly pick him and then win. I even sandbag all the time.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Guys don't be mean to polmex. He's obviously 11, and also stupid.
You know If i was a little kid i would have shouted TROLLLL an other internet 4chan bull****

But im not, an Im flattered i drew enough attention to attract a wise and very observant person as yourself thank you for your conclusion im intrigued really

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
if he isnt banned

Yes, go to Melee plz so when you get 0 to death'd by opponents you can cry about how broken they are and try to ban them. xd

The real problem with MK is ease of use at all levels, not even how good he is overall.

If he wasn't like a "steroid" that people could just pick up and do better there would be no reason to even argue.
That is true, however, the problem is all the real skilled competitive players know the matchups so well that a scrub can't pick up MK and beat the actual skilled players unless they actually, you know, get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom