• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I gots a dreidel but I don't know if that's better than two banana peels, Kel. Of course, if Argent is coming, we might as well team eh...? I think our doubles needs a change of pace, though. Something like I scrub it up with G&W and you spam B at me every every free half-second we get. :lick:

Else, I suppose I'll just play friendlies or other games in the venue during doubles or something. What kind of shiz do they have?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I gots a dreidel but I don't know if that's better than two banana peels, Kel. Of course, if Argent is coming, we might as well team eh...? I think our doubles needs a change of pace, though. Something like I scrub it up with G&W and you spam B at me every every free half-second we get. :lick:

Else, I suppose I'll just play friendlies or other games in the venue during doubles or something. What kind of shiz do they have?
I would like to try teaming with someone else... We haven't been doing too well since that day we spammed Castle Siege... Not to mention I wanna find someone I can team with for more than just the SE portion of the OC... :/

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Argent, I'll team with you for this if you want. We can see how Lucas/Lucario team works.

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
Infern, put Arcade Legends down for a 3rd setup. We might even have a 4th by then but I will let you know. Do you have access to a 6ft or 8ft table? We have 2 tables but we will need a third for the three setups under the big screen. I'm trying to get a hold of one but see if you can just in case.

clowsui

Smash Legend
OMG, if M2K comes...

Vidjo too! <3 I love that guy.

HELLA HYPE PEOPLE!

Also, Inui (namedrop lolz) are you interested?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Don't count on it, clowsui... Vidjo was supposed to come with M2K and the rest of us to SNES, and he johned out at the last minute... It appears to be a constant theme with him...

I've heard good things about Lucas/Lucario, Tyr, so let's give it a try...

Count

Smash Champion
Team..somebody?

Also if somebody from Indiana doesn't go with me I might not go. I really shouldn't be driving the morning after my bday and driving 2 hr back and forth by yourself sucks.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Team..somebody?

Also if somebody from Indiana doesn't go with me I might not go. I really shouldn't be driving the morning after my bday and driving 2 hr back and forth by yourself sucks.
Where are you driving from? I know that I'm going to this, but I'm not sure about anyone else from around here.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern, put Arcade Legends down for a 3rd setup. We might even have a 4th by then but I will let you know. Do you have access to a 6ft or 8ft table? We have 2 tables but we will need a third for the three setups under the big screen. I'm trying to get a hold of one but see if you can just in case.
Sorry I dont have any access to tables that could be useful to put setups on. However if i find some or anyone i will let u know. And ok i updated the OP with the extra setup

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
No idea at the moment. I'll definitely be able to bring my little tv, but it's a LCD and I'm told those lag, even though I've never noticed any.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
More important than a setup, will you bring COOKIES?

No problem, Argent. Hey COUNT, how about TEAMSIES with ME, the mediocre great MR.E?

Count

Smash Champion
Leaving from Indy Jekyll.

Mr. E who do you main (sorry) I usually try to team with mk snake kirby wario other floaty char/char that can kill (lucas if you're tyr lol)

Diddy with a character who isn't good with him is a train wreck

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Mr. E who do you main (sorry) I usually try to team with mk snake kirby wario other floaty char/char that can kill (lucas if you're tyr lol)
I main ROB. I "play" decently with many characters but my DK and Wario are actually pretty legit. Plus, I already know how to use items well because my main has one. :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
how big are these usually? like how much money i mean (I need to know cuz I live off it)
Check back within a week.

This is the first one. You can probably expect a full bracket, I'd imagine.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can get a lot of money matches if this is your first ohio tournament ^_^

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Like OS said, more and more people seem to be coming as we get closer to the date. Plus if you come, im sure that will bring in other brawlers too so that means a much bigger pot size then it already is

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
M2K, just post that you're going and all those "maybe coming" people will suddenly be coming for sure lol.

Count

Smash Champion
Jekyll I'll team with you if you can give me a ride lol. I'll obviously pay for gas I just A)want somebody to go with and B)probably shouldn't be driving that morning.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
No idea at the moment. I'll definitely be able to bring my little tv, but it's a LCD and I'm told those lag, even though I've never noticed any.
The TV itself doesn't lag...But the Connection it receives does..You have to have an HD connection...and not a digital...since you're using an HD TV

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Jekyll I'll team with you if you can give me a ride lol. I'll obviously pay for gas I just A)want somebody to go with and B)probably shouldn't be driving that morning.
Awesome. Be warned, though. You feel EVERY bump in the road in my car.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
So I take it I still need a teammate and thus probably just won't bother entering doubles at all. [insert slightly miffed and annoyed smilie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom