• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Srry. If you havn't translated the other 2 you can skip them. This one should get all the characters, so thios should be the last one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Smashchu

I am pleased you are making a third Super Smash Bros, so here are some character Ideas

First I must say Diddy Kong Needs to be in this game. I've wanted to see him since the first one, and I think he deservers to be in this one. The Donkey Kong franchise needs more characters in Smash bros and Diddy would be perfect. His Up B attack should be his jet back.

You also said you wanted more classic character, so I nominate Ballon Fighter. He has be referensed in so many Nintendo games and is one of the biggest mascots of the classic characters. Little Mac from Punch-out is also be segested by many fans and he could specalize in close melee fighting.

I would also like to see a Golder Sun character or two. Issac or Felix would work. Golden Sun was a terrific RPG and deserves reconision. In fact many claim it to one of the best RPGs ever made. Not only that but so many people what Golden Sun charcters in. Both characters would be fantasic fighters, untilizing swordplay and psynergy for specials. Issac could be a good ground character and a weak air one, as he is an earth adept. Some attacks could be earthquake, to knock foes upward, or growth, to trap foes in vines.

A character I would like to see would be Bowser Jr. However there are a good amount of fans that would rather not see him. One of his attacks could be were he enters his shell whick can hurt foes if they touch it. This would be great for mind game. He could also use his paintbrush for smash attacks.

There are also some who want another Starfox character. I've heard Krystal using her staff from Star Fox adventures and Wolf O' Donnald. I would like to see Slippy. He could use wrenches for his smash attack as well as be semi heavey and jump high. Any Starfox character would be good, so any of these would be good.

Lastly. R.O.B. would be a very cool character as well. He is an interesting character and could be the last secret character, much like Mr. Game&Watch. How he would move an attack would be hard, but I think you could do it. Perhaps he could throw disc and move on wheels. I have also heard people segest Prof. Hector how would also be a good choice.

Now so final thoughts. The characters mentioned so far I liked were Lip, K. Dedede, Toad, Geno, Sigurd, and Captain Olimar. I also like Claus and Lucas, but any Earthbound character would do. I also think Professor Kawashima would be interesting if he is done right. I think these characters should definatly be in the next game. There not only famouse but would bring alot of fun to the table. I also like Megaman, but as for thirdparty characters please stop there. We dont need more then 2 or 3 thrid party characters. Also please bring back all of the 26 characters from Super Smash Bros Melee. Fans would be sad if some were taken out.

This game is highly anticaplated so please do three things. Make alot of characters. Make it some(release early 2007 if possible). But lastly, make it grate. Thanks you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this is the last one I send. Disregard them after this. Also srry it is so long, but I hope these characters would receive reconision.
EDIT: If theres a section you need to remove let me know, but please keep it all if you can
And thanks again

Black Metal

Smash Cadet
Name: Black Metal

I am happy to know that a new Smash Bros. is coming. I will now present character choices.

Ray 01- I love Custom Robo and Ray would make an awesome addition to the cast. He's the perfect smasher in my mind.

~Kamek~

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Sam

Smash team, I'd like to remake a character request. To be honest, I'd love to see Kamek Koopa from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

I think he's played a big part in various releases from Nintendo, and remains near and dear to my heart as my all time favorite Nintendo antagonist. I also have a few ideas as to was his skill set could possibly be, a taunt, an entrance, and etc.

B (just the button itself): From his wand, fires a burst of magic. (Like what you'd see in the final level of Yoshi's Island, or in the first Super Mario World) However to give it more flavor, maybe he could turn crates and barrels that hold items into enemies like Koopa Troopas and Goombas?

---------------------------------------------------------------

B up: Like a super jump, I think most fitting for Kamek would be to teleport, he's done it before in Super Mario World, and probably it can work like Zelda's jump? Side to side? Up and down?

B forward (it can depends on the direction Kamek is facing): When you jump in the air, I can picture with command that he'd get aboard his broomstick for like seven seconds and fly above the given enemy an sprnkle him or her in his magic dust. To make this fair so that the oponant won't always become small, maybe it can be random and the enemy can grow big too.

This attack can be a pro at times, and even a con.

B down: Perhaps he can make a small force field? I'm still trying to make a decision as to this command.

And now for A button commands...

A: Just a simple smack of the wand should fit.

A forward: Maybe he can hold his wand like a baseball bat, then swing forward with great force? A pretty glitter could make the effect look more... Super... (It makes me think of Ness's Home run bat, but what the heck, I'm still experimenting with thoughts...)

A down: I think if Kamek would charge it enough, he'd do some sort of spin like Mario would, however I'm thinking maybe he'd drag the wand across the ground, and after he's done with the spin a small firey explosion could emerge? Or even ice? He's magical people! Sheesh!

A up: Swings his wand upward, simple yet effective.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taunt: From his robes can pull out a bomb-omb? That'd be so cute!

As for entrance, I thought the unique ways that characters would come to the given arena in the first Super Smash Bros. was uber awesome! Maybe you could bring that back?

Kamek could probably come in via broomstick! Sw~eet.

And so ends my suggestions, thank you for your time.

~ Sam, fan of Nintendo since a toddler.

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: Smashking

Description:

Change Ganondorfs moves to suit his magical abilities and allow people to select different versions of previous characters ie Hero of time and twilight princess link etc

please send this in thanx

JRI3102

Smash Apprentice
Could you incorperate this into a post.

Multiple unlockable videos

once you unlock all the characters and stages there needs to be an alternate introduction or special video that incorperates all that you have unlocked.

please have multiple videos.

thanks for all the translations.

i know it is keeping you busy but thanks a lot.

EXE

Smash Cadet
--------------------------------------------------
Nickname: Panzero

Hello guys! You almost gave me a heart attack for not showing the SSBB trailer at the Press Conference! XD

Now, to what matters:

I think that there should be more Fire Emblem characters. Marth and Roy were awesome characters in Melee, and as you know, the presence of Marth and Roy in SSBM is what made the localization of Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken possible. Not only that, most people who get to play SSBM for the first time end up choosing Roy as their character. Every time that I got a new Fire Emblem game, everyone asked "is Marth or Roy on this one?"!

For that, I think that the Fire Emblem franchise deserves more space in the game. It's already famous in Japan, and I think it has a lot of potential here in the West, too.

And let's face it: the latest Lords would make awesome characters, with not-so-hard-to-do movesets!
- Hector uses axes. It'd be even cooler if he had the Armads, the Thunder Axe, which would be an awesome new powerhouse character, fighting in a very unique way because of his axe, with a "sweetspot" in the cutting area of his axe. Don't forget to put his older form in Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi as an alternate costume! XD
- Ephraim would be as unique as Hector, if not way more. Because of his lance/spear, his attacks would be mostly thrusts (not slashes like the others) with an extremely long range, easily being the best range in the game. His lance would have a "sweetspot" that does a lot more in the tip, kinda like Marth's Falchion. He could also use his lance to get back up in a way similar to Link's Hookshot. Obviously, he'd use the Siegmund, the Flame Lance.
- Eliwood would be another "clone" of Marth and Roy if he didn't use the Durandal, his giant sword. I'm very curious to see what his moveset could be like... but he'd be an awesome character with that giant sword, I'm sure of it! I'm thinking about making him like a faster Hector without the "sweetspot", but with different B moves.
- Lyn fights in a faster way than the other Fire Emblem characters, so she'd be someone to rival Sheik's and Fox's speed. Also, she can use bows, which would help her in something that Marth and Roy lacked, a ranged move. She could use either the Manni Katti or the Sol Katti. Also, the game needs more females! =D
- Ike is the first Lord in the Fire Emblem series that isn't a noble, and also the coolest one, in my opinion. As his game says, he fights using his father's fighting style, which is unique in his land. "Rough, yet terribly strong", as his enemies describe, is his fighting style. He lacks the grace in his movements that the noble Lords have, therefore having a completely different moveset. It's also good to remember that his sword, the Ragnell, can attack at range, and his Super Smash move (like Mario's giant fireball) could be the Aether (or an improved version of it, in case it's already inclued in his moveset), which would attack for heavy damage and heal him.

Well, I think that's enough for now. XD

Oh yeah, before I forget. If Square offers a character, ask for Cloud. I know he hasn't been in any game on a Nintendo platform besides in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA, but his presence will drive the sales off the roof, persuading many Final Fantasy fans to buy a Wii instead of a PS3, at least when SSBB is released.

Thanks, and I hope I could be helpful! ^_^()
--------------------------------------------------
BTW, thanks for everything, -West Coast Wes-

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
NAME: freeman

Add Cranky Kong as a new playable character. Cranky Kong would make a good suprise character, because not many people expect him to be in the game. He's also hilarious. I think anyone who grew up during the SNES days would greatly appreciate Cranky as a playable character. He could fight using his cane.

Shark X

Smash Lord
If your still doing this, then here's mine...but mine may be a bit long...

-----------------------------------------

Name: Shaun Sargent

Nickname: Shark

Character Suggestions:

Sonic the Hedgehog: Honestly, I'd be surprised if he didn't make it. He seems to be everyone's top choice for this game. Knuckles the Echidna would also be another good Sonic character.

MegaMan: A classic Nintendo star before he moved on to the other consoles. The Classic MegaMan would be great for this game. As well as Zero, who had three games on the Nintendo Gameboy Advance, and Bass (Forte), as he's a favorite MegaMan villain of many.

Wolf O'Donnell and Krystal: These two seem equally popular with Falco, so if your considering more star Fox characters, these two are a great choice. And to seperate Krystal from the others, prehaps she could be in her Star Fox Adventures outfit, with her trademark staff.

Bomberman: Another classic character for Nintendo, before he to moved on to the other consoles. Just like MegaMan, Bomberman could fit very well.

Simon Belmont: I never played the Castlevania games in all honesty, but Simon Belmont also seems deserving of being included, as he's a very popular character.

Pac-Man: As one of the most well known Video Game characters, it only seems fitting for Pac-Man to enter the pack.

Toad and Geno: Toad, being the only major classic Mario character left would make a good place in this game. Geno, one of the most popular Mario characters from Super Mario RPG could work well.

Level Suggestions:

Green Hill Zone: If Sonic is added, I suggest this stage, one of the most popular Sonic levels of all time, as well as the stage Sonic started out on.

Marble Garden: Another good level for Sonic if your still giving characters two levels each.

Angel Island: If Knuckles is added as well, I also suggest this stage, Knuckles home island.

Pac-Man World: If Pac-Man is added, I thought a classic arcade style Pac-Man board would be a nice battle ground.

Item Useage:

That instead of useing the attack button to use items, maybe we can use a different buttonFor example...

If I was playing as Meta Knight, and the Laser Gun popped up. I would want to carry it around, and just attack normally, and save the gun for different uses, like smashing the enemy out of the arena, and then blasting him with the Laser gun, or hold a Bob-omb, spike the enemy into the ground, followed by tossing the Bob-omb onto the enemy, to blast him from that ground.

This would let us use invitive ways to use the items differently instead of the same old ways. This doesn't count for stars, bunny ears, or anything like that, just carrying items.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and suggestions.

-----------------------------------------

Well, thats all of mine. No spell checker on this time, so I can't check the spelling.

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
Please add a mode with infinite jumps.

Make the default on vs. mode 4 stock...add a password for player names to keep stats...don't release the game with a ****ty netcode.

-Pinilla

Luigi-Mario

Smash Cadet
Recent News: The Contribution Thread's been updated.

Darn! Looks like none of our messages got in!

Serious Cacodemon

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Serious Cacodemon (Cacodemon as in the enemy from DOOM)

Hello. As an avid fan of the SSB franchise, I'd like to make a few suggestions:

Character Suggestions:

Princess Katia - I've always liked her in Rune 1 and 2 (Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 in the US) and I'd think she would make a great addition to the roster.

Ristar - I'd like to see him appear in SSBB, although I'm not quite sure how he's going to fight, other than grabbing enemies and headbutting them. He's from a platformer that bears his name, and a really fun one at that.

Item Suggestions:

- An item that fully removes all damage inflicted to the character that picks it up

- A fake health item that inflicts damage rather than heal the damage.

Even if the above don't appear, I'll still buy SSBB when it comes out.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Disregard this if it has already been suggested, and I'm trying to keep to things that probably haven't already been asked, but otherwise...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Nickname: Khorsan

My suggestion involves the ability to use items. Thankfully, in Melee, you had the ability to change the frequency of items appearing, and also what items can or can't appear. Sadly, though, this didn't extend to containers (such as the boxes, barrels, and hand-held containers), which are often looked down upon for exploding unexpectedly when attacking. It would be most pleasing to be able to turn such items on and off in Brawl.

ShortRoundMcfly

Smash Cadet
I think long suggestions would complicate the translating, I see people posting three or four paragraph essays about their characters that wouldn't translate so well. I'll just keep it simple, I want to see a few Square Enix characters. They would fit perfectly with the fighting the system, despite what many jealous Nintendo Fanboys would tell you.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Hey I have no problem with Cloud or Sephiroth, I'm just sick of fanboys, and anti-fanboys. I'm anti-anti-fanoys XD And given their Kingdom Heartness, they could probably fly like Pit or Meta Knight.

Baron_54

Smash Apprentice
Shark X said:
Hey I have no problem with Cloud or Sephiroth, I'm just sick of fanboys, and anti-fanboys. I'm anti-anti-fanoys XD And given their Kingdom Heartness, they could probably fly like Pit or Meta Knight.
But they've got swords! We need less swords and more females!

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Thanks a lot Wes for doing this! I really apologize for this message being this huge! :dizzy:
I really did try to reduce the size of it, but I just felt that saying who I wanted and giving a few move ideas wasn't enough.

If you get this far and you really don't wanna translate this whole message, please just translate my suggestions for Ridley. I'd be glad if my other two concerns got through, but it's fine if you don't wanna.

---------------------------------------
Nickname - Giga

First of all, I would like to thank you Mr. Sakurai for giving the fans of Super Smash Brothers a real chance at having our voices heard regarding to concerns and wishes for this upcoming sequel. I hope everything will move quite smoothly in the upcoming months. The following are suggestions I have thought about greatly. I hope you take these into great consideration.

I would love to see the character Ridley from the Metroid series become a playable character. I believe Ridley deserves to be a character. He has even made appearances in both Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64 and Super Smash Bros. Melee for GameCube. Unfortunately, some say things such as "He is too big" or "He should only be a boss." I disagree. Ridley is a large character, but I am sure the designers can change his size. Super Smash Bros. Melee even shows Ridley fighting Samus in the opening, and Ridley is even a Trophy, just like Metaknight and Pit were.

Regarding the shape of Ridley, he is very skinny and flexible for his size. Ridley can fight very well even when his arms, legs, tail, and wings are close to his body, which makes Ridley look smaller than he his. Despite that, I think Ridley should be a little taller than Bowser. When Ridley fights, he can use his claws to swipe forward or upwards. His neck can extend
and allow him to bite enemies. Ridley's long feet are excellent for picking up enemies and attacking them. Ridley also has powerful fiery breath in the form of balls of hot energy Ridley's best weapon though is his tail because it is very long and versatile. It can attack like a snake, hit hard like a bat, and even wrap around enemies and throw them far away!

Ridley should have weaknesses as well. Ridley may be very large, but he is skinny and lighter than he looks. Ridley needs to be light so he can fly, so Ridley should not be a very heavy character. Ridley should be able to make 1 large jump and 3 small air jumps. Ridley can also fight really well in the air. The problem with Ridley is that because he is very large, but not heavy, that will make him easy to beat up and KO on the ground and in the air. For protection, Ridley should be able to fly fast horizontally. His attacks should be able to keep opponents away from him so they cannot take advantage of his large body and medium weight. Ridley's style would be very snake-like!

These are my concerns for Ridley. I do have some other concerns that I would like to mention. Please take these into consideration.

If what I have heard is true, I am very pleased to hear that you have decided to remake many character's movesets. This is because I have felt that the characters in Smash Bros. Melee were fun to use, but I have also felt that there were many moves that could not be used well in any fights. Many moves in Smash Bros. Melee simply did not work as good as they were supposed to. I really hope that when the moves are designed this time, that every single move is tested in order to make sure they are very useful. I also ask that you do not make moves weaker in order to improve character balance. If there are no weak and simple moves, then everybody will be stronger, faster, and more fun. I believe that this will make the game more balanced than Smash Bros. Melee.

My other concerned is for one of your new ideas. I am referring to the "Super Attacks" Nintendo showcased in the Smash Bros. Brawl Trailer at E3. I am very pleased that you are considering doing this. However, I became a little concerned that it looks like these moves can only be used by collecting a type of item. I ask of you to consider alternate methods for obtaining a super attack. I am afraid that if you can only get a super attack by collecting an item, it will be very difficult in a tournament to see who is the better fighter. Because items appear randomly in random places and do such things as immediately explode if a person accidently touches a capsule sometimes, they are turned off at tournaments.

I thought of an idea that may be better and more fun. Remember the Bonus Scores in Smash Bros. Melee? What if this system is combined with the super attacks? In other words, the game rewards you with a super attack by fighting well! I think this is a great idea because it pushes players to fight well and it still can be fun because players are being awarded while they fight with more fun moves.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to read this letter and taking our thoughts and concerns into consideration. Good luck on the Smash Bros. Brawl project. Whatever happens, I am very positive this game will be very good!

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
MetalGearLink said:
some kid ask sakurai to reduce the game speed and he said the game speed will be moderated....could you tell him to NOT reduce the game speed please????
About that game speed issue, why it definitely sounds discouraging, they may not straight up slow the game down. One way they could moderate the speed is to slightly (and I mean slightly) increase the lag of most moves, but at the same time slightly increase the time it takes to recover from a move. By this, characters can still move around quickly, but attacks aren't started and finished so fast. This could also allow for better comboes because the opponent can't recover as fast.

Now it would be bad if every single move had a little lag, because then the game really would slow down. But if it was certain moves, a person could carefully select proper moves to keep a combo going, then finish off with a laggier, but stronger attack. When you factor in things such as the player's skill with a character and the difficult-to-predict flight angles from being attacked, I think would actually make the fights even better.

But doing things like making people just plain slower or increasing start up time for many moves would be REALLY bad. I think it won't be so bad though being that Sakurai said they're considering moderating the speed and not something as blunt as slowing the game down.

Manashima

Smash Apprentice
-Heres my message ill like translated if possible-

Nickname- Yukana

Type- character suggestion

How are you today Mr. Sakurai! I loved the addition of Marth as a character, it brodened my game horizon to Fire Emblem, and now I play Fire Emblem Games continuously. I feel that there is many more characters that Fire Emblem can bring us, Specifically Sigurd from Fire Embelm Genealogy of the Holy War. He quickly became one of my favorite characters and I really think if hes in the game it will make it 10 times better. Also I would like to see his son Celice as a alternate costume cause I really love him as much. I feel that the Track "End of the Holy war" would be a perfect theme for their stage also!

Thanks for this oppurtunity to express myself Mr. Sakurai!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've got my doubts, but I've tried to contact him, to see how he's doing, or if he's given up yet or whatever. I think it might be better to contact the Nintendo of America's Localization group and see if we can get a translated version of the japanese character suggestion section on Smash Bros Dojo. Maybe they could translate our requests, and translate responses... probably not, but we need to do something! I'm going to pull out my eyes! Eh, I'm calm now, but yeah... I'm just frustrated, cause I tried to use the japanese site, and I think I got my message posted, but I can't seem to look it up, so I'm not sure if it's really ever going to be read by Sakurai and team or not... eh, whatever.

Jon C

Smash Cadet
Nick Name: High VoltAGE

I think a great addition to smash brothers would be Fierce Deity link from the legend of Majora's Mask he would be for sure mine and many others favorites.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
May I request a translation as well? Thanks very much! I wrote some things in romanized Japanese words for easier reference.

-----

Nickname: Wolf E. Urameshi (Nick in Japanese: Urameshi Ookami Edi)

Location: Lares, Puerto Rico (I think it would be Bueruto Riko)

Type-Greetings and Question/Suggestion

Hello, Sakurai-Sensei, I hope you are well. Allow me to congratulate you for your excellent game all the way from the Caribbean seas. Allow me to ask you a small question. Aside from Solid Snake, what other third-party game characters would you like to feature in the game? For an example, I'd like to see Castlevania's (Akumajou Dracula) own Soma Cruz in it, and Megaman and Viewtiful Joe from Capcom. Also, how about giving each character their own theme song performed by a popular band, depending on the character? For example, for Mario, I would choose the 2nd Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagare No Renkinseijutsushi, I believe) opening, Ready Steady GO!! by Larc-En-Ciel but performed with a punk-rock version of Koji Kondo's original Mario theme backed up by an opera chorus and an orchestral music done by Uematsu Nobuo. Are you considering this? Thank you very much for taking your time into listening!

PS: Please DO try to include Digimon (Dejimon) monsters in the game!!! I'm a big fan. ^_^;

-----

I hope it's not too much trouble (trust me, I had more but I didn't want to impose too much.) Thanks again!

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
There are a ton of posts here. I wish I got here sooner for this idea. What I am hoping though is that Wes is sticking to the well-thought out posts, not these quicky posts or extremely unplausible ideas. Even then, that's like 200 messages. A TON to translate.

We really need to get Nintendo of America to realize that their forums are simply not good enough. Somebody had e-mailed Nintendo about getting our ideas voiced, and the best Nintendo had to offer was to use their SSBM forums to post character suggestions, in which they would collect "data". Please. I bet this so-called "data" will be nothing more than a list of what characters were mentioned most. They mind as well create a simple poll or something.

If only I knew Japanese or there was a good enough translator out there. I really don't wanna rely on something so wonky as Babelfish.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Anomilus said:
There are a ton of posts here. I wish I got here sooner for this idea. What I am hoping though is that Wes is sticking to the well-thought out posts, not these quicky posts or extremely unplausible ideas. Even then, that's like 200 messages. A TON to translate.

We really need to get Nintendo of America to realize that their forums are simply not good enough. Somebody had e-mailed Nintendo about getting our ideas voiced, and the best Nintendo had to offer was to use their SSBM forums to post character suggestions, in which they would collect "data". Please. I bet this so-called "data" will be nothing more than a list of what characters were mentioned most. They mind as well create a simple poll or something.

If only I knew Japanese or there was a good enough translator out there. I really don't wanna rely on something so wonky as Babelfish.
I don't like BabelFish either (Google has a translating service as well I believe) but it's still worth something.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
(name: Cyrus the 27th)
(character suggestion)

Wolf O'donnell

Consider this. Starfox currently has two hero characters. No rivals, no anti-heros, and no enemies. Who would make for better balence? Wolf. He is bigger than Fox, and is similer for the most part. He would, I imagine, be slower and stronger than Fox, with a somewhat similer moveset, but definatly NOT a clone.

Perhapes he could lay small motion sensor bombs? Use a larger variety of weapons, such as a rocket launcher?

I think he would be an excellent character addition.

Sniffnoy

Smash Cadet
...so, how far along are you with these, Wes? Do you think you'll actually finish?

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
ok, here is my message:

Aeon 2.6

Hey Smash Team. I would like to see Sheik/Zelda returning in SSBB. I would also like to see some characters from the MOTHER Series, I would also like to see Ness making a return, with some friends.

Thanks alot, ~Aeon 2.6

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
My letter.

Nickname- NS_Bubbleman
Location- Utuado, PR(PuertoRico)

(character suggestion)
Claus from MOTHER3, even though he played an evil role on the actual game, how about having him as a great playable character? He could use his thunder sword and PSI similar to Ness and Lucas. Also, if Hal Labs. is working with SSBB, chances are that he could appear since Hal Labs. also worked with MOTHER3.

(Stage suggestion)
MetaKnight's ship is already there, but any EarthBound related place would do fine, maybe a new Onett or any place on MOTHER3's Nowhere Island. As for Pit, how about Medusa's Hideout or the Underworld?

(music suggestion)
There are various songs I've liked from past games, but I'd like Ness to have the voice from the original SuperSmashBros. since the one in Melee was very deep compared to the N64 version. Also, there could be various remakes from the battle themes from MOTHER3, like the last battle one or Porky's battle.

(other suggestions)
I'd like SSBB to have downloadable patches via WiFi, since most people want many things on this new title, the programers could launch a series of downloadable characters and stages via Nintendo's Wii Connect24/7 service. An example could be, releasing the game with 20 characters and then giving two or three characters each number of weeks or months.

That is all, I would thank you, SORA and the other companies working with SSBB if my letter is taken in depth.

Eirei

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Blue Elephante

I'm a huge fan of Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros 64 and am absolutely psyched for Super Smash Bros Brawl. I'd like to say thanks for these wonderful games.

As much as I am excited for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, one thing worries me, and that is the removal of characters. I know it can't be helped, so I'm just hoping its not mine. Instead of letting us speculate and hope about which characters will be going, is there any chance of letting us know?

There are many characters that use swords in the previous games, but I'm really hoping for the addition of more Fire Emblem characters. Most of the characters use swords, but of the Fire Emblem games realesed in North America, two Lord type characters do not. Hector from Fire Emblem 7 and Ephraim from Fire Emblem 8, use an axe and a spear, which in my opinion would add variety to the weapon wielding characters.

The music for the trailer realesed at E3 was beautiful and this game would be an absolute masterpiece if every composition was orchestrated.

Thank You,
Blue Elephante

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Mariownage

Additional costumes and colors for characters,
also Final Destination should be in SSBB excatly the same as in SSBM

Mr.Starone

Smash Cadet
startwo

I am asking that Ridley be considered as a playable character. He could be scaled down like Koopa was since Koopa was huge in some of the games he's been in. I don't think it's a good idea to include Ridley as just a boss characters since he is Samus' archenemy.

Plomid

Smash Ace
nickname: plomid
thank you for two very amazing games
one thing i´d like in brawl is the ability to grab in the air
this could really improve air battles
your BIIIIG fan
Johann (plomid)

Top Bottom