• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Komodo Brawl Tournament Jan 16th Abbotsford B.C.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I actually don't think I've played you on Norfair o:

We'll have to do that sometime tomorrow :D
There's a reason for that, you know. You mained ROB at Overture. =x

WHOA, MY BRAIN IS PLAYIN TRIX ON MEH! I SWEAR I SAW NORFAIR ON THERE!!!

Either that, or all that studying for finals is getting to my head...
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING

Now get back to work. =P

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol the lava isn't even why it could be considered banned. If that's why you guys are banning it here you have to really re-evaluate what it means to be a banned stage.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Lol the lava isn't even why it could be considered banned. If that's why you guys are banning it here you have to really re-evaluate what it means to be a banned stage.
It's obviously because there are some characters who have a superior vertical game as compared to others. The setup of the stage makes approaching for some characters when there are other characters on the bottom most platform almost impossible.

*COUGHYOSHIEGGSPAMCOUGH*

Asa

Smash Hero
I've recruited two additional players

ced - snake/dk/mk

corbin - dk/kirby

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Awesome this is looking like it will be a great turn out. I'm expecting over 16 people

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Oh oops, I just realized that I posted in the BC Brawl PR thread that there was gonna be a low-tier tourney, but I think I got confused with the random tourney XD; Think we have time to add low-tier as well?

Oooh and maybe an OK vs Vancouver crew battle if enough of them come, while we're adding things here :D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Depends on how long Doubles and Singles take. It shouldn't be too bad, since there won't be that many players, but if the brackets take a lot of time, we may not be able to do all those side-events. It would be nice though.

Asa

Smash Hero
Oh oops, I just realized that I posted in the BC Brawl PR thread that there was gonna be a low-tier tourney, but I think I got confused with the random tourney XD; Think we have time to add low-tier as well?

Oooh and maybe an OK vs Vancouver crew battle if enough of them come, while we're adding things here :D
OK vs Vancouver crew battle would be too **** in Vancouver's favor

Imo it needs to be either low tier or random side event

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Sweet! The more players, the more I wi... the merrier! ^.^

And MK64 sounds a hell of a lotta fun. Who's providing the Wii/64 for it?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
I'll probably have MK64 on my Wii by the time I finish grabbing a crapload of VC games over the holidays, maybe even SSB64 as well if Nintendo actually releases it this month like they said they would, but do you guys really think we'll have all that much time to play it, though? XD

Personally I'd rather have a low tier event at the tourney and then play some Mario Kart during a smashfest or something :p

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Check the first post, ikool, it's been there for a while now... :p
GAH! I forgot that you can edit posts on SWF... I'm so used to the Newgrounds forum system... I was expecting the list update to show up on the later posts.

And I already signed up for Phoenix brawl. :)

Also, 16 people sounds like a hell of a lotta fun. Hopefully, even more people join for even more epic brawl matches.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
GAH! I forgot that you can edit posts on SWF... I'm so used to the Newgrounds forum system... I was expecting the list update to show up on the later posts.

And I already signed up for Phoenix brawl. :)

Also, 16 people sounds like a hell of a lotta fun. Hopefully, even more people join for even more epic brawl matches.
When I get back after Christmas break, I'm gonna train you up for this to make sure you're ready. =3

Top Bottom