• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kown

Smash Lord
things i hate:

this mite make u laugh
when i sit on the toilet and i try but nothing comes out (maybe a fart).
When the radio gets staticky
when my cell phone rings and like i hear this buzzing sound from my tv.
when my alarm clock goes off or doesnt go off.
when i ahve to go to bed but once im in bed i dont wanna wake up.
how i have to wait for fillers to be over with (anime).
so im gunna just gunna throw that out there lol.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Np ;) I would say that you have to wait it out until you find a friend who can give you a ride because being 13 really limits your options. I know it sucks :(

kown

Smash Lord
Last week of school and finals suck. ah not much brawl time with all this studying. hurry up summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Ah yes... I've been saving this thread to spam for awhile now. If I'm still sick tomorrow... >=D

"Prepare Yourself!"

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Really now? Is it anything like me denying you training? I could postpone it again...

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
lol undr owns all also kupo sweet that u got capture device finally now u can make more videos i have been busy with pit(no u perverts) trying to come up with at but i fail so w/e im working on that super slide step thing and also when u glide and come down facing <---- then instally turn ---> is that discovered already?

kupo15

Smash Hero
yea, no more crappy quality video. Also kotah, periods make what you want to say easier to read ;) Try not to come up with AT's because it doesn't work that way. I got lucky because as I was practicing already discovered AT's, I thought about it a different way. Thats how wingdashing came to be. I was practicing something in the underworld when a light bulb went off. I had no intension of finding a wavedash like thing.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So read this some where else and thought I wonder how people got there gamer tags so how did you get your tag?

I went by mykills when I was young like 4-5 grade because my name sound kinda like it so I thought my friend was yelling MYKILLS (can you guess my first name) Then when with Fate because of stuff that has happened in my life that you guys don't wanta hear. Added Corrupt when I wanted it to sound cooler and Corrupt means changes so its kinda poetic in a way, Corrupt Fate= changed fate= in control of ones own fate.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Mike?

My sister who is a little younger than me also plays video games luckily because she introduced me to some of my favorite games. I normally buy all the games and systems and she just plays them, but the games she bought that I really liked were: Phantasy Star Online (GC) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals (GC) Soul Calibur (GC) to name a few. Well, when we would play FFCC, we always kinda made fun of the moogles (in a nice way) for saying Kupo after their sentences. And it was our inside joke which made us laugh every time we said it.
So that is how I got mine. Its better than Matt.

kown

Smash Lord
aight i got my name because of xbox live. I used to play halo 2. For some reason i didnt want my friends to know that i had it and wanted to surprise them or something. ( 5 years ago). So i put my name as
xxxunkownxxx. I accidentally misspelt unknown to unkown and ppl started calling me unKOWN. so i jsut stuck with Kown.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Underdog. Minus the 'e' due to four letter limit in Melee. Undr stuck as a cool name and I've been called that in real life too ever since. lol

Ryazan

Smash Ace
My gamertag used to be hornyhippo22 (don't ask) but then my subscription expired and i never got around to renewing it.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I was a frighteningly immature 5th grader when I thought of that. I was in the 8th grade when I thought of Ryazan.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I was playing final fantasy tactics advanced and one of the days happened to be named "sagemoon" thought it was cool and it stuck.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I have a Hunter level 85ish with some great Rare weapons. I can't you believe you are at 150ish! Ultimate mode must be a piece of cake for you!! I still die in about 3 hits. I'm not too much into RPG games, just certain ones and after PSO, I don't know if I will be. I refuse to play WOW.

kown

Smash Lord
lol yea i refuse to paly WoW. i would say more but i think a majority of forum members play it. WOOT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
time for video games, eating, staying inside, locking my door, never cleaning my room, more videogames, all niters, never doing any chores, never working, always playing brawl. (jk)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
FFXI and PSO are really the only MMORPGs (can you really call PSO a MMORPG...?) I've ever played seriously. WoW... Man I'unno. It never really looked that good.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya I sold my copy of PSO it kinda got boring with rare everything even a mag but I didn't have the nerve to make a new guy I did everything in the game you can with out on line ezcept fight the end boss on 2 on the hardest difficulty. Wow is the most evil thing I've ever seen I has destroyed my girl friends moms boy friends life and he wont stop, I will never play it

Y the new sig Undr

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ah yes, PSO for the GC, I remember my Ranger at about lv 120 named Uranium, with me having 4 memory cards worth of characters (Have 16 chars different IDs) and transfered any useful Item for my Ranger who was an Oran. I stopped playing since I'm with brawl now.
Before Brawl, I was playing Starcraft, where many hacks were used against me.

Another thing i did was play Melee, where I mained Bowser, Zelda, Mewtwo, and Pichu. After seeing Pit in the brawl Trailer, he automatically became a favorite of mine, and when Brawl came out, I mained Pit, which is why I'm here now ^^
Sadly, I could not maintain Bowser due to losing to spammers often. Because of this Bowser is no longer number 1 in my Mains list, and Pit has taken that spot, thanks to all of his versatility.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Wow I can't believe everyone is at a higher level than me! I even created a Mage guy named Shopkeeper. All I used him was to store my items and weapons in his bank. Thats it! ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
kown: Phantasy Star Online.
kupo: I was always a mage too. *Note, Jasona's guy's name was "Ducksmith".
CF: Eh, it's not that bad. I mean in my opinion, FFXI is much better the WoW.
CF again: Oh my sig? Now, that is a secret... ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Interesting Sig Undr. Makes me think you are magical.
BTW the "Mages" in PSO were called Forces. I remember having Zelos, about lv 110. Sadly, i never got to experience online play at all.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Actually, I was never a force. I was a hunter but made a force just to hold items because my bank was full and money was full. I chose a Force because they look the most like a shop keeper, and That was his name also ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom