• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Kown PSO is phanasy star online. Its a great game they made 1 after it but it was just some yu gi oh rip off anyway check it out some time the have another for x-box and comp that isn't bad you can also dl some on the wii shop chanal but I didn't like that one to much

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's hard to explain, there's an rpg(could you call it that?) one and there's a lame card game version. The rpg one is fun, but the card game sucks. I think that's the general consensus around these boards eh everyone?

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah possibly most epic rick roll ever

ugh dude its so humid over here its like 20 C and i could breathe and see my breath, thats not sposed to happen haha, made tennis playing very tiring and hard to breathe

kupo15

Smash Hero
I can't believe I sat through that entire Rick Roll lmao. That is a good song, too bad they had to make it into a prank so everyone hates it.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so im having trouble recording stuff and now looks like the time to talk. I wanta record it strait to me comp with out using dvds or tapes how do I hook my comp, tv, and wii all up at the same time?

kown

Smash Lord
i kno my friend has it. what ive seen is that some cords go from your tv to ur comp. and basically records whatever it sees on the tv. but that mite be wrong. Kupo prolly knows better.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ya my friend kowns and has all the stuff but is saying things like "what do I get for helping you" and its realling getting on my nerves

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey, when do y'all think would be a good time to post videos in a new thread? I'd like to, but I don't want to post them if I'm still new. I was thinking about three weeks from now so I'll be familiar with my own playstyle when I post them.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Don't sweat the little things DanGR, if you've got videos please share them with us. ^_^

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, I haven't recorded any yet, besides, I still have to get my arrow looping worked on, plus my WDing isn't very good yet.

kown

Smash Lord
Dangr the point of putting up vids isnt for you to be like amazing ( a side effect) its more for us to criticize you and how you can improve . I mean if you kno what you need to work on than we will point out the other stuff that you have missed.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well if you know the points you need to improve then recording an uploading could just be a waste of time. It's ok to polish yourself a bit before coming to others for advice. ^_^

But of course what kown said is very true as well. Don't take this post as a contradiction to what kown posted. ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. i was making something for dinner.

could i send u replays?
Sure. just give me your screen name so i can send it to you when its done

K so im having trouble recording stuff and now looks like the time to talk. I wanta record it strait to me comp with out using dvds or tapes how do I hook my comp, tv, and wii all up at the same time?
You need one of two things:
1. A video camera with a firewire port or usb to usb (i don't know too much about this setup)
2. You need to buy a capture card like device.

I bought this http://images.tigerdirect.ca/skuimages/large/P121-8120-main1-sp.jpg at best buy for $40. If you have one of these two things, then you should be able to record straight from the tv while you are playing from windows movie maker's "record from device" funct. I recommend taping everything to a VCR first though.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody I usually don't post at smashboards I just read different threads so I can see on what to improve anyways feel free to add me so we can play.I am usually available everyday althought I need to improve my connection because my friends tell me that my connection ball is red.I don't really know anyone here on the pit boards apart from udrdog,kupo,Rhyfelwyr and admiral bowser(Which I haven't play yet due to error 86420)

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Sagemoon actually I remenber sending you a pm to play but you told me that if I really want to improve I should record and upload videos. I am trying to get a camera to do that and follow you advice :)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You're lucky any of the good players even post kown. The majority of the good players tend to reserve themselves.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Nice to meet you 2 glad to see there are still people coming to the pit boards. keep posting we dont need more people not posting because they think they are to good

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
if it's any good news. i probably will be more active here since i'm free from everything now =D.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
I have decided to post more here and support the pit boards.Anyways does anyone here gets angry when someone calls pit cheap.I do I hate when they call my favorite character cheap.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
i don't mind. i actually feel bad for them getting so worked up about a game.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha i alwasy just say if hes so cheap and broken then why dont you main him and we will see if you can beat any of my characters, usually shuts them up, unless of course they actuallly take my advice then i have to end up showing them that pit takes skill through beating them repeatedly

but really only ignorant players will call certain characters cheap

kown

Smash Lord
i love playing bad ppl and they dont know how to dodge arrows. It like encourages me to shoot more arrows. lmao

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
i havent been on in ahwile guys srry i read thru everything. i never play pso. also why so good/pro players choose to reserve themslefs.
ps. i got in advanced ELA next year i wrote some thing and got in lol bad part is they can only have so many kids in advanced so some people that were already in got kicked out so i could come in. my best friend got booted he was in this year but wont next year.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Anyways does anyone here gets angry when someone calls pit cheap.
Kinda but if that is the case, how can a Pit be beaten easily by Ganon? My Ganon friend loves playing Pit and describes Pit as "tasty" He has to be the only one I know who actually likes playing Pit. He couldn't have been happier when the person he faced in the tournament chose Pit for the 2nd game of the set. He three stocked him

kupo15

Smash Hero
Kown I also need your Wii code. Anyone need stuff to capture, send me a PM with your Brawl code, Wii code, and aim so I can send it. Does anyone know exactly how the registering stuff works for both codes? Do we both need to be one at the same time?

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm i might take you up on that.... most of my replays are against comps though because my friend doesnt normally like it if right after i beat him good i say oh hey im gonna save that and post it online so everyone can see you fail haha, but i guess he will have to get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom