• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey, I didn't want to make a totally new thread, but has anyone ever done this combo at 0%? jump>dair>jump>dair>jump>dair>jump>upair? I did it a bunch on a cpu and I'm not sure if it's viable. thanks1

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yes I have done that that before. I don't think it is viable against a smart person because you are left open to attack. A safer combo would be Jump>Dair>Footstool>WoI>Wingland>ground follow up

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I don't know how it's done but I've once changed the triple a move so that he attacks infinitely. It could possibly be an AT. We should look into this more because i think I've discovered something revolutionary

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Edit:
I don't know how it's done but I've once changed the triple a move so that he attacks infinitely. It could possibly be an AT. We should look into this more because i think I've discovered something revolutionary
say what? I don't understand what you did. you lost me at the bolded part.

Well, anyways, I'm uploading a vid to youtube right now. I'll make my video thread in a bit.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Ummmm... Are you serious? Not to be rude or anything, but this has been known since... forever. It is sort of like the Gentleman for falcon. If you a tap it three times he doesn't rapid attack, but if you do it more then he goes to the infinite. Same goes for Pit.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
If it's like what FzeroX just stated then it can be broken and interrupted easily. Though I feel if Sagemoon came out and said it it's probably not that simplistic. Please elaborate man. ^_^

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
That's my point.

If you hold A, or tap A three times, He will slash, slash, uppercut, end. But if you keep tapping it, then he will go to the rapid attack as you saw in the vid I posted.

But I guess we will have to wait until Sagemoon posts to figure it out. No point in arguing over something we know very little about.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, just the jabs. I thought it was somethin bigger. Well, sagemoon, it's nothing to worry about. Don't feel dumb. I found out after like a week what the difference was. You just found out a little later. That's all. :)

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
maybe hes talking about aa endcombo and begin aa combo again so taht its sort of an infinite jab rather the aa hold a.... ive noticed that right after the second jab if you stop you have practically no lag so you can do things like, a a Fsmash

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
really? I'd love to do that cuz I spam his jabs sometimes.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I found him in a parking lot and decided to drag him back here. Can we keep him!?

Mythol

Smash Cadet
I guess that means I'll be more active here :) If anyone ever wants to Pit ditto with me PM me or something.

Mythol

Smash Cadet
maybe you should post your vids and ask for some tips !!
I don't like my current videos. I'll post some of them when I have one where I have one where I actually win. xD That way I can post one where I lose and one where I win. I won't look so bad ^_^

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I just wanted to share my love of food
Chicken
Watermelon
Pineapples
Cereal
turkey
Fish
eggs
bacon
pizza
shrimps
hoagies
sandwiches
oranges
Chinese apples (pomeagran something)
ice cream
chocolate
mac and cheese
sweet potatoes
and many more. Find out the rest tune in next week viewers

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I feel I know you so much better now. As much of a spamfest this thread is, it's meant to be used as a place to get to know one another. Let's try not to make this into a total spam thread.

Lasagna pwns.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Im sorry but i have to say one more than thingy, this is my last post as a smash child and id like to take this opportunity say I also enjoy play basketball, playing brawl online daily, procrastinating with homework, enjoying stimulating conversation with the opposite gender. Also my next post i will have to make the ultimate thread

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
yes I have played by myself, with 3 other ppl, and everything in between. And I have been trained by my sister who started me and I have trained other ppl. The power is really neat when you can kill Rag Rappys and Boomas in one hit while your friend dies with basically one hit ^_^ Ultimate is still really tough for me. I love my H&S Justice, Last survivor, and Yamoto. Nice rare weapons. I have about +50 attack to add to any weapons from all of the grinders I have saved.

How is the online? What do you do? I hear photon drops are used there which are useless for me. About 1 000 mesta at the shop to sell, cheap!! And Rare items are not even worth that much, like 10 Mesta I think. I still need to transform some enemy parts to weapons too...
if you wanta cheat you could use those to clone items rare ones or grinders its hard to explain so look on line I couldn't find anything but I didn't look to hard.
I found him in a parking lot and decided to drag him back here. Can we keep him!?
Only if you promise you'll feed and pick up after him.
I feel I know you so much better now. As much of a spamfest this thread is, it's meant to be used as a place to get to know one another. Let's try not to make this into a total spam thread.

Lasagna pwns.
Isn't it great both the Lasagna and that its a spam thread:laugh:

also kown you can go here to ask people to make you a sig if you want one there are many sig shops herehttp://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15&order=desc

kown

Smash Lord
i need iddeas for summer. Ill get the basic ideas out and provide your own.

play brawl
hang with friends
play basketball

I need some more things to do.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
lol ok good point you should come see me in utah though. My firends and I wanted to go on a road trip to several theam parks and smash some of the states but gas is kinda to much for that

kown

Smash Lord
yea i need to paly some brawl matches but meeting you is impossible (parents) unless we meet at a tourney.
AUGUST 2nd HOUSTON TOURNEY
haha be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom