• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser for the Children 2!!! - May 12th - GAtech Downtown ATL

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Looka like 3 for team UGA?

I wonder if we can find 3 real GATech smashers.
Like people who actually go to GATech and play smash broz.

And this is a stab at GATech, not at you Laijin

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
First Conduct must be addressed
"Please be respectful and considerate to others. Do not distract players, basically normal tournament conduct applies, and of course everything prohibited by law is prohibited in the tournament." -Chillin

I'd like to quote this and direct this comment at a certain CDE member who mains peach and felt obligated to messing with my visor during my intense battle with Reflex, causing me to inadventently fall for the Jump trap...... 3 times.

Im not going to say any names or point any fingers.

MR PRAC OF CDE.

I just thought i'd through that comment out there for a certain someone.

:-D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
GPC is definitely better than Cashmoney, cause our best player is too busy playing WoW XD and you guys have like 1000 members. and T-bag right? Dude that's like going against ten Mike G's. I'm kidding but yeah.

Cashmoney sux we only have like two people. But we can still beat some "PGI" which can hardly be called a crew, more like one or two cool guys and a bunch who think they are hot **** when they are cold diahria (sp?)

Ummmm still not sure if I can make it but I call Tong for 1st... unless Wes or Chaddd or someone is coming and I don't know

EDIT : but Cashmoney would gladly team up with Columbus Does Exist to play a crew battle. I would, anyway.

ss118

Smash Master
CashMoney will only crew battle as long as its members(other than me) show up. =__=
And actually want to do one.
lol.
Good, cause we should have 6 crew members coming, so we have an alternate, JIC.
Our crew needs a name>.>
I'm serious.......

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey. Can some of you bring in some VCRs and blank tapes so we can record some matches here? Prac is coming to this, so we can just give the tapes to him and he can pass it along to Ares(Since he has like..the only Video Capture Card in GA).

Somasu

Smash Ace
VCR? Empty Tapes? I'm on it!

..I think. *checks to see if he has tapes*

Yep, on it.

I would bring my 'Cube, as well, but when I brought it to G4S3, I left without my memory card, and I have no idea what happened to it. (I mean, did someone snag a memory card out of a Nintendo Backpack sometime last Saturday?)

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I have no idea.
It used to be GAtech vs people but I don't think we have 6 people to go with at GAtech so I expanded it to N GA.
EXPANSOIN

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I officially can't make it to this and I'm **** sorry... But both my possible team partners cancelled and nobody from my state is going with me, and gas is like 10 dollars right now and I'm poor, so sorry everybody, good luck to all.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Well, guys. Looks like I won't be here after all =(

I apparently have a few things I have to do around the house for a part of the day.. least that's what my parents said, so.. I won't be able to make this one.

Ah well. Sure you guys can make do without me =P I'll be at the GPC tournament next weekend, though.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I don't have anyo fo that old school stuff

I have a tape that is not blank but I don't mind if it's written over.
Y/N?

Arbreng

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm the person "oficially" in charge of this thing tomorrow and I just wanted to post to let you know that we have a good number of setups but may be short a few copies of smash. If any of you could bring along some extra copies that would kick ***. Thanks.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Ill team up with you and we can win im agood team player but yu have to pay half of my fee

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Please Please bring copies of smash. We dont need the gamequbes and TVS. Please bring copies of smash.

also feel free to bring VHS with tapes. I would love to be able to see matches.

I will not be there but I will be helping run the tourny.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have to bail too. My crew fails me atm. I don't feel like driving myself to the tourney when i can't collect gas from my mates.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Well ya know its like i always say
"If someone doesnt come named Wes
Just bring out the next best"

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot my mom's birthday exists on this date, how long is this going to last?

mog112

Smash Ace
**** all you guys are bailing. ill still be here, bringing sleepy too.

also 1 or 2 copies of smash.

twister - i dont know how long it will last, but its supposed to start early like 10:30 and doesnt appear to be a huge tourny. So might be done quicker than expected.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yea seriously guys. I thought it would end like a day ago. But oh no..
About 439582 more have bailed out of this.
I'm still coming to this and I might even bring a copy of smash. Maybe

Top Bottom