• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I should probably get some Money Matches too. I've always gone to last game last hit against Xyro... So why not?

$5 MM Xyro, 3/5?

$3 MM Trela, 2/3?

$3 MM Batou, 3/5?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yo, somebody! Since I'm more than likely gonna have to bus it up to this, I need housing & to be picked up from the bus station pleeeeeease. I'd be arriving sometime friday and leaving sunday, so if you can help me out, lemme know, thanks!

Trela

Smash Lord
Sure thing, Yoshis! Just come up to me whenever you're ready to MM, since I'm not very good at keeping up with them myself lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
5 dollars zelda vs peach?
Sure I'm down. Anyone else?

And also, I have a lot of planned money matches I'd like to play with the people who I have listed on here: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=110996

I'm taking all money matches against any present Yoshi mains as well. Hadesblade, MX, and Poltergust himself have already fallen to my Yoshi-slaying might, who will be next...muahahahahahaha!

One week to go, hype!

BioDG

Smash Ace
^Forgot me on that list. Even though it was from Tesh's trolling, I wouldn't mind going through with the MM. I think it was $5 best of 3.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm money matching Nike my Brawl main.

Also, is anyone around my skill level in the mood for a $50-$100 money match?

Dphat?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
@Zano: About what time Friday/Sunday? I'll do it, but I have to leave for work at about 1 PM Sunday.
As long as you don't mind Arkansas, possibly RGV, and probably a few other people I know.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'll check the schedules for friday, most likely the afternoon, and I can leave before then sunday. I don't mind others, lol

Thanks <3

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Sure I'm down. Anyone else?

And also, I have a lot of planned money matches I'd like to play with the people who I have listed on here: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=110996

I'm taking all money matches against any present Yoshi mains as well. Hadesblade, MX, and Poltergust himself have already fallen to my Yoshi-slaying might, who will be next...muahahahahahaha!

One week to go, hype!
I'll mm you for $3. Best 3/5? Peach beats Yoshi so you'll probably win, but who knows what'll happen. I have no clue what you look like so if you see a guy walking around wearing a dragon shirt and carrying a light-blue stuffed Yoshi, that's me and give me a shout.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll mm you for $3. Best 3/5? Peach beats Yoshi so you'll probably win, but who knows what'll happen. I have no clue what you look like so if you see a guy walking around wearing a dragon shirt and carrying a light-blue stuffed Yoshi, that's me and give me a shout.
Sounds like a plan, haha. I'll most likely be wearing a brown Domo shirt or a grey/black Marvel shirt.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I forgot who i was money matching.

Anyway I'm down for any money matches.

I main a bunch of mid tiers!!

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i will MM ur :sonic: with my :wolf: tesh u knocked me out of mid tier tourney that one hobo, i need ur money >:]

also, how many :fox: r going to this tourney??

samboner
johr
megafox
rei-gun's fox (lulz)

who else?? either way im taking all of ur money

KB MM my :wolf: $5

and fk :marth:...MM all marths too :awesome:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh yeah, I'm supposed to play Fox in mid-tiers. Hmm... I guess I'll start learning him.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
excellent :demon:

also i still need a partner for both reg doubles and mid-low tier dubs

i will use :lucario:/:wolf: in reg depending if u want me to tank or dps

and will use :wolf: in mid-low

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
i will MM ur :sonic: with my :wolf: tesh u knocked me out of mid tier tourney that one hobo, i need ur money >:]

also, how many :fox: r going to this tourney??

samboner
johr
megafox
rei-gun's fox (lulz)

who else?? either way im taking all of ur money

KB MM my :wolf: $5

and fk :marth:...MM all marths too :awesome:
I main Fox. If you're playing Wolf I'll gladly take $5 from you :-)

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Samboner isn't going anymore. He ****ied out on me, so I need a partner for mid tier doubles, someone at least halfway decent! My Fox is really good, promise!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
****!

get samboner to come! Holy ****ing ****.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
No joke, dude. I was all ready to do double Fox in mid tier, and now I'm Effed in the A. This is going to be my last tournament :(

If anyone wants to team, you can text me: 512 661 8373
Speaking of mid tier doubles, I have been working on my Ike/Rob.

Yo Tesh do you want to do mid tier doubles with me?

Top Bottom