• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Speaking of mid tier doubles, I have been working on my Ike/Rob.

Yo Tesh do you want to do mid tier doubles with me?
I'm teaming with ToSM for mid tiers. I'm open for reg though. I might not even enter though.
Bio can you give my wiimote to tesh? I need it at the tourney
if bio doesn't show i wont be seeing him either, but a wiimote is a wiimote right, im sure we can all trade around or something

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
NeoBatou, I'm looking for a "for-sure" answer. Samboner was supposed to team with me, but he **** blocked me

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
NeoBatou, I'm looking for a "for-sure" answer. Samboner was supposed to team with me, but he **** blocked me
Not to sound like an as*hole or anything but I want to team with players who have teamed with me in the past, hence why I asked Tesh to do doubles for mid tier with me.

Anyways, anyone want to do mid tier doubles? I promise I have the power to keep you from getting gimped off stage.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Not to sound like an as*hole or anything but I want to team with players who have teamed with me in the past, hence why I asked Tesh to do doubles for mid tier with me.

Anyways, anyone want to do mid tier doubles? I promise I have the power to keep you from getting gimped off stage.
No *******-ism detected :) That's completely reasonable lol

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
......although there is hidden potential in the unknown....so you got it bro. I"ll team with you for mid tier doubles.

BTW I love your comic man...super legit.
Alright, so it's official? NeoBatou/Amp for mid tier doubles? :-)

I <3 Cyanide and Happiness. I've read them all lol, I recommend you browse them sometime when you're bored.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Alright, so it's official? NeoBatou/Amp for mid tier doubles? :-)

I <3 Cyanide and Happiness. I've read them all lol, I recommend you browse them sometime when you're bored.
Yeah it'll be fun. That's what i"m all about....not to mention I like to try and win though.

So yeah Illmatic you got your MM bro.
Anyone else up for some MM's?

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it'll be fun. That's what i"m all about....not to mention I like to try and win though.

So yeah Illmatic you got your MM bro.
Anyone else up for some MM's?
We will be winning, a lot. Trust me, I've been doing almost nothing but preparing for mid-tier, and my Fox was already pretty decent before I started this. I'm not a horrible player at all, I don't think. Every HOBO I've been to I've managed to make it somewhere in top 20 :-) and at the last one I went to, I got 7th in low tier. (That was like HOBO 17 though lol)

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Hhahaa, I'm not good on wifi. Did I tell you, Tesh? When Soul and I play on wifi, he almost always 2 stocks me. Consistently.

We play offline, and it's the other way around :-) I'm the one doing the 2-stocking

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Johr's no longer coming. He got a job that just so happens to start on the day of the tourney. In the future he'll be able to ask off and go, but not for this weekend. So I'm without a partner for mid/low-tier doubles currently. So Slush, I might team double Yoshi with you just for fun. We could do really well or really badly =b

Also Leaf, Kirby and I will be leaving here around 2:00 on Friday so we'll get to your place between 10:00 and 11:00 hopefully. Could you PM me your phone number and/or address so we can keep in contact? Thanks.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Double Yoshi? Sounds fun already, I've done it before with Polt back from Nikefest 3 during LT Teams and we got 4th place, losing to I believe Trela + Jerm, and Gnes + Xyro.

Of course with Mid tier factored in, it could be alot worse. But once it boils down to 2 v 1 we could just keep camping the last one alive until he/she is around kill percentage.

heytallman

CTALL
Johr's no longer coming. He got a job that just so happens to start on the day of the tourney. In the future he'll be able to ask off and go, but not for this weekend. So I'm without a partner for mid/low-tier doubles currently. So Slush, I might team double Yoshi with you just for fun. We could do really well or really badly =b

Also Leaf, Kirby and I will be leaving here around 2:00 on Friday so we'll get to your place between 10:00 and 11:00 hopefully. Could you PM me your phone number and/or address so we can keep in contact? Thanks.
F that team with me. You owe me from oh so long ago lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Would anybody who is housing with Leaf be able to drive King Beef and I to HOBO?

I can pay gas money for both of us.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Don't get the wrong impression Platypus, I have no room to judge your abilities. I am sure your a legit player and you'll show me what's up at HOBO32, it's just last time I didn't do so well in teams when I teamed with someone I never played with.

...still....

This outta be fun. I haven't been in Houston since the last ozzfest (which I should of did singles but I wasn't feeling it).

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
wtf....half the foxes arent gunna show up :c

i rly wanted to not let u do that too.....

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm teaming with ToSM for mid tiers. I'm open for reg though. I might not even enter though.

if bio doesn't show i wont be seeing him either, but a wiimote is a wiimote right, im sure we can all trade around or something
ok well i hope bio comes or he gives it to anybody coming cause I wont be seeing any of yall for a while after this tourney :p

Smoom77

Smash Master
If I go, does anyone want to team with me in regular/midlow tier teams? I use Wario and Peach/Sheik/Yoshi.

And I'll do MMs vs my ICs there. $5 or less.

Smoom77

Smash Master
This is Xyro on smoom account.

There has been a change in venue. HOBO 32 will NOT be at U of H or at Sync's complex. I will update the front page and title with new venue info soon(tomorrow or Wednesday). Keep an eye on this thread.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This is Xyro on smoom account.

There has been a change in venue. HOBO 32 will NOT be at U of H or at Sync's complex. I will update the front page and title with new venue info soon(tomorrow or Wednesday). Keep an eye on this thread.
So no funplex this time around? This is gonna be awesome.

Last time I went....I kept getting hit on by black girls all damn day long....

Top Bottom