• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Chris Lionheart said:
Simon Belmont "The Vampire Hunter"
Simon Belmont hunted Dracula for a long time, but never and managed to slay him. Several times. His fame grew and grew as he vanquished many other monsters(?).

Dracula "Count Vladislaus Dracula"
He may have escaped from Simon Belmont but he would be slain by Van Helsing centuries later Simon Belmont several times later/earlier.
NERD RAAAAAGE

Laul jay kay. Very nice epilogue. Glad to see someone besides 'Warlord actually finish what they started.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The Epilogue was much better then the final chapter in my opinion, you did a pretty good job with it, Lionheart. My only real complaint is that Mewtwo basically turns from evil to good and Wolf is so easily forgiven, but you gave everybody screen time (Besides the villians, and of course Voldo in his little cameo and what not.). Some parts were genuinly funny, such as "King Dedede was forgiven for picking up the Soul Edge and attempting to clobbah Kirbeh. Everyone loved his big gay dance.".

Nightmare "The Azure Knight"
Nightmare died to Meta Knight and went to hell for his considerable sins. Being living armor, he was immune to the flame, and consumed many souls, having quite the time. Due to him having taking over hell, the devil (Who shortly after went down to Georgia) send Nightmare back to the land of trophies, much to his dismay.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Epilogue was much better then the final chapter in my opinion, you did a pretty good job with it, Lionheart. My only real complaint is that Mewtwo basically turns from evil to good and Wolf is so easily forgiven, but you gave everybody screen time (Besides the villians, and of course Voldo in his little cameo and what not.). Some parts were genuinly funny, such as "King Dedede was forgiven for picking up the Soul Edge and attempting to clobbah Kirbeh. Everyone loved his big gay dance.".

Nightmare "The Azure Knight"
Nightmare died to Meta Knight and went to hell for his considerable sins. Being living armor, he was immune to the flame, and consumed many souls, having quite the time. Due to him having taking over hell, the devil (Who shortly after went down to Georgia) send Nightmare back to the land of trophies, much to his dismay.
Very well, I'll add those as well. (Though I did change up the Azure Knight ending a bit to suit my style.)

And as of now Stalin tried to pick up chicks.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Lol @ the changes you made to my little epilougue for Nightmare. It's understandable you want him dead, seeing he's a villian and what not. Don't wanna cause more chaos, now do ya? Good idea on making him have "a hell of a time".

One final questoin though, when K. Rool appeared way back in DK's level, his name wasn't bolded, and he didn't appear in the endgame/epilougue. Feel like turning him into a character? Ridley might benefit from having an epilougue as well.

(Sorry for nitpicking)

Smady

Smash Master
By the way, if anyone wants to have a 'challenger approaching' image like the ones on the previous page, PM me or leave a message here. It's quite a simple process.

Heh, I'm not making a Phoenix Wright moveset, but... I couldn't resist. :chuckle:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Lol @ the changes you made to my little epilougue for Nightmare. It's understandable you want him dead, seeing he's a villian and what not. Don't wanna cause more chaos, now do ya? Good idea on making him have "a hell of a time".

One final questoin though, when K. Rool appeared way back in DK's level, his name wasn't bolded, and he didn't appear in the endgame/epilougue. Feel like turning him into a character? Ridley might benefit from having an epilougue as well.

(Sorry for nitpicking)
Now I feel stupid... How could I forget them?

Edit:
Well, they've been added to the endings.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I can't believe I missed Fierce Diety Link in there. That was lol worthy implementation, I wish I saw him the first time. XD
Yeah... I had a fun time using many of the popular forum jokes like Falco's "hands off my bread" or Captain Falcon=Chuck Norris. (Which reminds me I forgot to make an ending for Captain Falcon *facepalms*.... its in there now. Its listed after the Nintendogs. Trust me, you'll lol.)

How could I resist using Fierce Diety Link, the ultimate MYM inside joke?

@TWIL

I say that you're a Sagi fanboy.... that makes you a Sagi fanboy.

smashbot226

Smash Master
ENDGAME:
"DAYS OF TABUU:

The conclusion draws near- heroes and villains will clash, alliances made, friendships broken- as it all leads to a stunning finale!

---------------

FINAL CHAPTER:

Stage 1

Stage: Subspace Flagship
Played As: Yoda, Kovomaka Students, Batman, Bombastic Bagman, Gray Fox, Jade
Played Against: Primids, Gray Fox Phantasm, Gray Fox, Jade, Voldo, Cop, Gigan, Mother Brain
Music:
(Part 1 Ship Storm): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0AK2cegLlE Legendary Air Ride Machine
(Part 2 Ship Sneak): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-ChLQ9l1A Gray Fox's Theme
(Part 3 Gray Fox Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewbXgtrT7o Encounter
(Part 4 Desperation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTCuwxV6jic Battlefield
(Part 5 Mother Brain!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcvJ8nzxH8c Mother Brain Theme

Description:

Yoda, Koromaka Students, Batman, & Bombastic Bagman all appear on the Flagship's top floor, with Primids after them. As they are running, Yoda uses Force Push to fling a giant cannon in front of the pathway, blocking their pursuer's path. Happy with the results, the many fighters continue onward to the cockpit, where their final foes reside.

AS any of the above four, you continue through a Halberd like level full of Primid warriors. You'll also be shot out of cannons multiple times to progress. Afterwards, the group comes across two pathways. Batman wants to go down one path alone, but Yoda insists on splitting up to increase the likelihood of survival. Batman scoffs and just walks away, as Yoda murmurs something and continues on, with Bagman and his students close behind...

You play as Batman's side first, going through a dark cavernous hallway, with blurred, physical forms of Gray Fox. You cannot kill these specters, but you CAN knock them away, so if one DOES get close, use your strongest combo to send them flying. Continue through the level to end up in another cutscene.

Batman finds this huge container with the letters, "M.N.GR.FX." Batman, hopeful in his results, cuts open the door to the container with his batarang...

Only to be flung backwards by an unseen force, who then reveals himself:

GRAY FOX.

The strange man tosses his sword aside and challenges Batman to a fight.

As either Batman of Gray Fox, fight the other to the death in a stamina match to continue. However, perspective then switches to the other group's, but don't worry. You'll discover the differences later on...

In a much lighter, yet more metallic room, play as the three selectable fighters and travel through a maze-like lab, where you must knock foes into "Slicers", or large fans, to power the four locks holding the door down. These enemies must be a Primid of every kind, but you only need to knock FOUR in.

Afterwards, in a cutscene, Bombastic is tackled by a hidden warrior, Voldo, and plunges his cat blade into BB's neck, trophytizing him. When the remaining warriors are about to annihilate him, Yoda is surprised by yet ANOTHER hiding fellow- Jade! Worse yet, the students, disoriented, begin to fight, as two OTHER fighters come, but they are different- Cop & Gigan, sent by Dracula to stop the force!

As the Students, fight off Voldo, Jade, Cop, and Gigan using Five Stocks of each student to advance the level.

Jade, defeated, comes to her senses as she looks around, then sees Voldo, who she beats to a bloody pulp. Gigan runs away, but Cop remains trophytized. After reviving Yoda and BB, Jade turns to the group and apologizes, motioning she will join them and bring Voldo along for interrogation.

They continue on and meet up with a dueling Batman & Gray Fox. Depending on who won, however, the loser looks to the group, distracted, as the winner sends an elbow across the sucker's cheek, knocking them down.

As Gray Fox/Batman is about to finish them, Bombastic/Yoda intervenes, either by tackling down Gray Fox or appealing to Batman, saying that Gray could help. The loser is let alive as Gray Fox, in either case, joins the group- he feels that he and Batman are very similar...

However, their new union doesn't last- Gigan, who has been hidden the entire time, lights up the huge containment space to reveal...

MOTHER BRAIN.

As the monster writhes about in its tank, Gigan laughs as it breaks the tank open, setting it free-

But its first act of gratitude is by absorbing Gigan, allowing him a fate infinitely worse than death- It took his powers and part of his form, looking like a large reptilian creature with a huge brain.

With five out of the six fighters, fight against the b*tch in an environment similar to the one in the Battle Music Video.

She stands on one side, standing RELATIVELY straight, and fires off different attacks:

1. Ground Ripper- MB stomps the ground, causing a wave of energy to travel quickly parallel to the ground, dealing small damage, but medium knockback. Her most common move and usually is used in between her legitimate attacks.

2. Metroid Summon- MB roars, summoning a Metroid from thin air. This little sucker is exactly like its Assist Trophy counterpart, except damageable.

3. Mouth Beam- MB reels her head back, as she throws it forward, shooting a large orange beam at the player's current position, dealing large damage and knockback. This attack is luckily VERY telegraphed, and can be jumped over.

4. Side Switch- MB jumps into the air, then down onto the center of the arena, then does the same thing, except she ends up on the opposite side of the arena she was originally on. Grounds foes and deals large damage.

After you defeat her, she writhes about, eventually regurgitating Gigan, then explodes, making a large hole in the back of the ship, causing that part to detach and fall into the ocean.

The fighters, exhausted, decide to revive Gigan, who is relieved of his fate. Forever owing his life, he joins the group in hopes to make up for his evils.

----------------

The ship and their crew, Cel Link, Chris Lionheart, Baz, Andy's Toys, Ty Tasmanian, Plusle & Minun, and Eru, as well as the trophytized Cervantes, Gecko Moria, Ashencroft, and Metal Knuckles, travel at a rapid rate, but they notice a ship part about to fall...

When Shadow, left with either to die or to be seen, decides the latter as he activates Chaos Control, freezing time, jumping up, and teleporting the part away to another place nearby...

Doopliss, immune to the effects because of his papery nature, panics as he jumps onto the boat, hiding inside a barrel, as Shadow jumps onto the ship's bow, hiding from sight.

Time returns, as the heroes, bewildered as to where the ship part could've gone, look around. Eru dismisses it as an illusion, and continue towards the large structure ahead- the Water Temple.

----------------

Isaac, Crono, and Chao follow Zora Soldier and Waddle Doo deeper into the temple, as they come across two things- the body of a trophytized C.E.O and a huge rune.

The rune depicts the tower as being a gateway to the 1000 Year Temple-

It is realized that Tabuu built a huge fleet to open the portal to the Temple in order to free whoever laid inside it, but in order to do so, you would need a thing of extraordinary power-

But before they could determine it, rumbling is head above the temple grounds, as the five suddenly plummet after a Flagship part suddenly appears, falling and sending the five crashing...

-----------------

On his jet, Tiggah smiles as his 1500 MPH private jet carries them to stop the villains. Peter is seen gorging himself on the buffet as Arwing just snoozes.

Tiggah pulls out his cell phone and dials a number, as a pair of Helicopters fly alongside them, flying ahead in order to shoot down the Flagship.

------------------

A dizzied LOLcat comes to his senses, as he sees B&B, Mama Luigi, and Jeff Hardy looking around- apparently underground somewhere. Raging Raven tries blasting her way out, only to fail. However, a mysterious creature appears in the corner of the dark room and points to the small crawlspace that could fit them all to go through...

When asked by Jeff who this was, the creature stepped out of shadow:

SANDBAG.

He then drew on the dusty ground what he did- he helped lead adventurers out of wherever they were, but did not exit wherever they were. When asked why, Sandbag shrugged.

And so they continued through this creepy place...

-----------------

So guys, which perspective do YOU think I should do next?!?!?!?

A) Cel Link's Ship

B) Water Temple/Gateway

C) Tiggah's Jet

D) Underground

half_silver28

Smash Ace
^ endgame looks awesome so far. I greatly approve of Batman ditching the group to do his own thing & duking it out w/ gray fox. However, he shouldn't try to finish gray fox; remember he doesn't ever try to kill opponents (I don't know if that's what u meant by 'finish off' though). It doesn't really matter that much though, I'm just getting kind of picky about it :laugh:

btw, none of ur youtube links seem to work. :ohwell:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yay Sandbag! \o/

And you STILL write Kovomaka wrong. D:
It's not that hard. Ko Vo Ma Ka. >.<

@half_silver:
That's because he added a - to all links. Copy the youtube-Link, delete the - (or don't copy it in the first place) and then it should work.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
@Chrees:

*clap* *clap* *clap*

I loved it! I'm so proud of Eru, finally scoring a date, even if said date is a Squeenix spawn with crazy hair.

There's just something I love about Chris and Ryann. Instead of being cliche like so many fantasy love stories, it's just classic/timeless.

And of course, it was very funny. It made me lol quite a few times, and I don't lol easily without sound to accompany me. I love PT telling everyone he's not Ash Ketchum :laugh:

High five man, high five.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chrees:

*clap* *clap* *clap*

I loved it! I'm so proud of Eru, finally scoring a date, even if said date is a Squeenix spawn with crazy hair.

There's just something I love about Chris and Ryann. Instead of being cliche like so many fantasy love stories, it's just classic/timeless.

And of course, it was very funny. It made me lol quite a few times, and I don't lol easily without sound to accompany me. I love PT telling everyone he's not Ash Ketchum :laugh:

High five man, high five.
Thanks.

I would have given Eru a better date but I couldn't think of anyone else in this contest close to her age (and not taken).

Lol thats nice to hear. I figured they would have been seen as generic, even though that wasn't my intention.

I had actually started the first Pokemon chapter with the PT being chased by a mob of Ash fans. :bee: My favorite thing from that would probably be Falcon Pawnch.

Can you believe that my friends don't consider me funny?

Anyways, *High fives*

@Smashbot

Your endgame looks pretty good so far. Batman vs. Gray Fox is pretty epic.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm still a bit surprised by the fact noone has done Darkstalkers characters so far. The series and their characters are highly awesome.
Maybe I'll even extend over Lei-Lei/Hsien-Ko... Morrigan or Gallon perhaps. But first, I'll finish those I have planned.

I have creative concepts or systems for each character I have planned so far, with Lei-Lei being the most boring one, though. x)

Guntz is (nearly) completely based on guns.
Custom Robo will have the customization and therefore be an incredibly unique moveset.
Lei-Lei will have her odd fighting style included into her moveset, and the text will heavily be aided with sprites.
Nina will recieve a Magic Power-system similar to the Shaman moveset we had, though a little different, and probably the most unique recovery special EVER.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
That's because Kingdom Hearts is a horrible game series! :B

Although Final Fantasy is worse. *g,d&r*
Kingdom Hearts is awesome.... well maybe not the first one... and especially not that card crap for the GBA but KH2 was awesome.

Final Fantasy is good as well (cept for the new Crystal Chronicles garbage).

Fire Emblem>Mother 3

nightelf56

Smash Cadet
Can you even compare Mother 3 and Fire Emblem? There's too many things diffrent in each game to be compareable IMO.

Smady

Smash Master
Mother > Final Fantasy > Fire Emblem > Kingdom Hearts

Although I can see why those new to the Final Fantasy series would despise it; X was a low-point and everything after it is terrible.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Kingdom Hearts is awesome.... especially the first one
*fixed for opinion*

Disney sequel-age + Square-Enix sequel-age = plot that people would mistake for fan-fiction.

And what's with all the Mother love? The plot may be awsome, but the battles are like swimming through treacle. Treacle with thumb tacks in it.

@Smash Daddy: You have Auron as an avatar, and you hate X? For shame...

Smady

Smash Master
I don't hate X at all - I love X and am playing it right now. However, compared to FFIV, FFVI, FFVII or FFIX, it is indeed a low-point. Like FFVIII, which was directed by the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom