• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Teehee... I can't hear the term "The Gimp" without thinking of Pulp Fiction. What a ridiculous name for an image editing program.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm also a GIMPer of purest blood. I never used Photoshop before. 8D

*high fives agidius*

Also: WHO MADE THE PETER GRIFFIN MOVESET?! WHAT PAGE IS IT ON?!
It was the same page or one close to Gilius, I think, so it's around 25 to 30ish. I forgot who it made, but he was a regular back then. And it's freaking hilarious.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I think... mantlecore's? Just off the top of my head, I think he made it.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAGIDIUS! You beat me to it! Well, at least my guess was all right.

EDIT.2: Ahah! 700 posts, see? Only 300 more to go to my lord-dom!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@agidius: I'mma gimper too! :bee:

@Kit: It looks good, considering you used it on paint.

@Sundance: Peter was made on page 54. Read it. It's Freaking sweeet.

Agi

Smash Lord
AAAAAAAAAUUGGHH

Peter Griffin isn't in the select screen! Somehow I didn't have his name in the list! *headdeskheadstoveheadextremelysharpobjectheadjelloheadsharperobject*

EDIT: Lol, 600th post.

Agi

Smash Lord
Ok, cut the spam please.

The scooter was out of bio-fuel... I just put in Peter Griffin at the point where I was at. It won't make a difference.

*in a very deep, menacing voice*

You will never speak of this.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
MarthTrinity said:
EDIT: Even after shrinking the size of my support button names (like what I saved them as) I couldn't quite get them small enough to have all of them at once...so just pretend Amingo's down there >_>;;
Merge the pictures into one image file, then host it again as one. Granted, once you actually do those movesets, you won't be able to link to them individually, so you'll have to have the picture link to a separate page with your links posted on it...but hey, it's better than the alternative.

Which is: nothing.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Figure it out yet, Tankra?
YES :D
....wait, no. :(

But hey, I can excuse myself in a number of ways!

1. I was eaten by sharks.
2. My PC was eaten by sharks.
3. The internet was eaten by sharks.
4. You were eaten by sharks.
5. I've been busy, and also don't even know where I can find a used copy of TYATM.
6. The shark that ate me was eaten by sharks.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
....wait, No. :(

But Hey, I Can Excuse Myself In A Number Of Ways!

1. I Was Eaten By Sharks.
2. My Pc Was Eaten By Sharks.
3. The Internet Was Eaten By Sharks.
4. You Were Eaten By Sharks.
5. I've Been Busy, And Also Don't Even Know Where I Can Find A Used Copy Of Tyatm.
6. The Shark That Ate Me Was Eaten By Sharks.
Does No One Read Tyatm Anymore?!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
TheSundanceKid said:
We all know the story by now. MasterWarlord and SmashbrosMike contunued on that way and the final movesets they were working on were never finished. They battled into the night. Spring turned to Summer, Summer to Fall, Fall to Winter. Centuries passed, then Millenia. Empires rose and fell, suns exploded. Cheif Mendez was assasinated and then re-born in Argentina. Thirty-eight years later, he died in infancy of cholera. But I digress...enough about our former friend who now walks the streets as a bizzare, half shadow-half man named "Tankra" who's only fear is the light and only joy the dark...but again, I digress...for as we all know to speak Tankra's name is to summon her awful presense. The movesets Master Warlord and SmashbrosMike were working on have, until today, gone unseen by human eye, unheard by human ear. But now, I give you those very movesets!
It was in the halloween special...:(

You can read it, and the enitre third season, on page 609 of this thread.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You spelled "presence" wrong. :p

ANYWAY

Now I know. And knowing is half the battle. The other half is shooting people until they're dead.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You spelled "presence" wrong. :p

ANYWAY

Now I know. And knowing is half the battle. The other half is shooting people until they're dead.
Whoa, it's been so long since you've busted that line out, Mendez. Good times.

EDIT: While we eagerly await the results, let us soothe ourselves with some classic tunes.

Classic Dracula tunes, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ltu29Gl30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS49q46JBTM&fmt=18

And while we're at it, get some Cervantes in ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjG4mK2bIcU

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
That's awesome, agidius! I know you put tons of work into that, and it looks great!

Also, I saw my Vyvyan Basterd in there! You actually put him in there!!!

*Faints from happiness*

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Absolutely amazing! You should be proud of yourself, Agidus, for a job well done.

BTW if you do this next contest, you should make the boxes as the characters are finished to avoid the buildup of sets and still get the job done.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
^ I second this. It would be much easier.

Also, agidius actually caring not to ignore Vyvyan Basterd just motivated me to make more movesets for MYM4. If I make a Rik Mayall preview, could somebody pretty please make one of those support boxes for me?

EDIT: I mean like this:

Agi

Smash Lord
I'll definitely do it next contest. Unfortunately, I was relatively uninvolved in the beginning of MYM 3.0, so the idea never crossed my mind to even DO this project, let alone do it early. But consider your advice taken.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That's amazing, Agi. And it's now my background. Although I'm totally outraged that The Headless Horseman isn't the last character. And Sin Paw Dip looks like a Random button. Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom