• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Looks AWESOME, Agi!!! Many props to you!!

*gives chair, top hat, and Magikarp to Agi*

Now you must act out a scene from someone's SSE using these props!! :bee:

Or you could just keep and treasure and love them.

My only complaint about it is that it's hard to find any particular moveset if you're looking for one. By which I mean that it took me quite a while to find all my movesets.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, that's inevitable, Kibble. Actually, I'd like to see a compiled version that only includes the top 50 movesets. That'd be a much more manageable size, and more realistic.

Not that this isn't awesome, but I WOULD like to see one with 50 instead of, like, 350. And it shouldn't take too long to whip up, since all the icons are already made... Agi?

Agi

Smash Lord
I can do one with 50, but 48 (6*8) would look better.

EDIT: Sorry about the Headless Horseman not being last, K.Rool.

As I went along, apparently I deleted certain movesets... such as Peter Griffin, Smashbot, and Sin-Paw-Dip (which had no picture or workable description... -_-)

I put these in as I discovered their absence. Other than those three, it's chronological order.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
@agidus- O man that was EPIC!

also... how do these look? i made just made them on paint...

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
@agidius: One Word: AWESOME. Plusle & Minun and Delibird's there, which makes me happy.

@agidus- O man that was EPIC!

also... how do these look? i made just made them on paint...

Eeveelution looks awesome. Can't wait for him.

Suicide Salaryman looks like a good addition to MYM 4. Never played one of his games though...

Check out mine in my sig.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'm dying of anticipation now that the end is so close. That, and I wanted to have the first post on page 650, since it's the last 50 we'll ever get to.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The results should be in soon, but check out people's reactions when I posted a link to the char select screen on gamefaqs:

Gamefaqs
Man, that HMDX poster sure is one smart cookie! :bee:

Seriously, he should be given some kind of medal or award. They may as well just go ahead and make him the GameFAQs Chieftan, so smart and inferringly-attractive is he.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Guys, MasterWarlord posted that Cervantes and Dracula won for best-made moveset in that link he just put up.

PUT SOME SPOILER WARNINGS NEXT TIME, MAN!

EDIT: CHIEF MENDEZ IS HMDX.

HAVE SOME DIGNITY, MAGGOT!

EDIT2: MasterWarlord is Master_Warlord7.

HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY, MAN!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Guys, MasterWarlord posted that Cervantes and Dracula won for best-made moveset in that link he just put up.
But, but... that doesn't answer the question of WHICH ONE WON. You went and got my hopes up... :(

I mean, we all knew that one of those two was gonna win, didn't we?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Man, that HMDX poster sure is one smart cookie! :bee:

Seriously, he should be given some kind of medal or award. They may as well just go ahead and make him the GameFAQs Chieftan, so smart and inferringly-attractive is he.
He definitely is Chief Mendez.

Chieftan? Why not Doumeki Kai or Kiryuuin Kaoru? They are cool in my book...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
A) Guys, guys, guys. Come on now. Think about it. How can I be that wonderful, magnificent specimen of an online entity named "HMDX" when I'm here talking to you all? I can't very well be in two places at once, now can I? Can I?

B) Chief Mendez© and all holdings have no affiliation with Ouendan Co. in any way shape or form.

C) No, we're not holding out. Honestly we haven't even finished the list yet. As soon as we do, you'll know, don't worry.

'Warlord's just getting a little ahead of himself, is all. :chuckle:

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Um looking at agidius's character screen, i noticed Drizzt isn't on there.

WTF, MATE?(/australian)

never mind. I'm still keeping the giant australia text though

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Can I post my Rik Mayall preview, now? (HOPEFULLY IT WON'T GET IGNORED, IT WILL ACTUALLY GET SOME FEEDBACK, AND SOME REVIEWS AND/OR CRITICISM, HINT HINT)

Lulz, 666 posts

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Epic LOLZ at Gamefaqs reactions!

And as of now, Ken uses Ink-Dropping, Tribal Cancels, and uses Team Attack to own Marcus other players. Considering I make him, he will be a Survivor moveset to remember. Although I still love my Yau-Man set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom