• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Here it is!

Rik Mayall, the complete and utter drag that brings down everything in the whole world (like your trousers), joins the fight!

Neutral A - Two-Fingered Salute

Rik gives the opponent a rude hand gesture known as the "two-fingered salute." This hand gesture can be interpreted as, "Piss off!", therefore, despite the low range, the knockback is high, and gives a fair amount of damage. [12%]

Neutral A Infinite - D-A-E-D!

Rik, using his superb spelling skills from his part in the show Filthy, Rich, and Catflap, announces that you are dead (or he is going to make you dead.) First, he shouts, "You're dead!". After shouting this line, he repeatedly spells out the word "dead" as "D-A-E-D." For each letter he spells, the opponent gets kicked. [5% x every kick]

Neutral B - Nails, Hammers, 'N Planks

In an episode of The Young Ones, Rik went to the trouble of boarding up Vyvyan Basterd in his bedroom. When this attack is used, he will take a hammer and nail some planks to the opponent's body. Short range, but powerful. [24%]

Side B - Peeves the Poltergeist

Rik Mayall was supposed to star as Peeves in the Harry Potter films, but was for some reason removed. This move is basically a combo in itself, as Rik/Peeves throws two pieces of chalk at the opponent [2%], then dashes toward the opponent and spanks him/her with McGonagall's cane [15%]. Being a poltergeist, Rik/Peeves is invisible and unable to be touched or attacked while performing this attack.

Up B - Boing!

This is just a random thing that happened on The Young Ones. Whenever nighttime occurs, Rik and the other three boys must jump and say, "Boing!" before they go to bed. Don't ask why. Anyway, Rik will jump up and say "Boing!" just like on the show, damaging whoever is right next to him. This move has terrible range, but there is one thing that makes up for it: While jumping, the screen goes black for a tiny little second (considering that it is done at nighttime). Great for annoying your friends! [14%]

Down B - CLIFF!!!

Rik, being the Cliff Richard fan that he is (source - The Young Ones), makes a reference to his loyalness to Cliff with his down B. He completely destroys the ground in front of him, making a cliff. This only last for four seconds, however, giving the opponent a fair amount of time to recover. It doesn't really do damage, considering this move is broken ebough, IMO.

Final Smash - People's Poet

Rik decides to read a poem to his opponents. Everybody is trapped while he is reading this poem aloud.

"What do you think you're doing, Pig?
Do you really give a fig, Pig?
And what's your favourite type of gig, Pig?
Barry Manilow?
Or the Black and White Minstrel Show?"

Everybody is sent flying after this. Must have been a good poem!

Taunts

Up Taunt - Rik shouts, "GET HAPPY!" then bangs a frying pan on whoever's head is nearby. Yay for a taunt that does damage! [2%]

Side Taunt - Gives the two-fingered salute and says, "Have you had enough, nazi, or do you want some more?"

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I love the references to The Young Ones (since that show is absolutely amazing) although I must say his Side B seems incredibly broken doing about 17 damage AND making him invincible until it's over...besides that it's looking pretty good to me.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
All right, I will fix that. Thanks for the feedback, and yes, I have to agree with you about The Young Ones right there. :)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
///// WARNING! IMPORTANT POST /////​

GOOD NEWS: the Top 50 is finalized.

BAD NEWS: it won't be posted until tomorrow.

We ended up with a large number of ties around the 7-9 vote range, so we're acting as tie-breakers in those cases.

Right now, however, a few of the COMMIES aren't around to weigh in on said tie-breakers. I can tell you that of the ones that are around, there're no issues with the Top 50. Hence it's "finalized." But unfortunately, until we get a consensus, the list will go un-posted. In all likelihood, this means you'll all be waiting just one more night to find out what's what (unless the MIA suddenly all log on sometime in the near future).

I speak for all of MYM Management when I say that I am sorry for the delay.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
It's on there. 14 down, 8 over.

Take that back. NAUW.
Jk. But you should really check thoroughly before accusing.
My bad, mate. :( How did i miss that? I wasn't really accusing just saying. And i wanted to do the australian thing. LAWL

Agi

Smash Lord
@ Mendez

Can I get #1 and #4 so I can get to work on my project, considering I can't access forums during the weekdays?

3 simultaneous posts. Wow.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
You could also include some moves from the show Bottom (which is like the Young Ones in a lot of ways, equally funny too) if you've seen it.

EDIT: Oh well, I can wait till tomorrow for the results =)
Actually, I have some Bottom references I am planning on using in the full version.

Seriously is great finding another Rik Mayall fan on here.

Also, awesome that the top 50 is done.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh. The Top 50. Too bad I don't have a secret glimpse into it on account of being a Sandbag but not a commie. I hope all six of my movesets made it onto the top 50.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Thanks, Agidius. I certainly do hope all six of my movesets made it into the top 50. *cough*

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Eternal Darkness And The Wings Of Hope<-------is over 9000!!!!!...ok not really

Chapter 14: The fighters against the light

Narrator: Now i present to you
WHAT HAPPENDED LAST TIME IN PETER GRIFFIN'S GROUP: THE ABRIGED SERIES
1) They make it to apparently La
2) Tien and Crono split off with TDO, Jeff and Peter for now.
3) Peter can't control his gambling
4) They offer Nintendogs as a prize if you win
5) All of a sudden, the dogs are stolen
6) Peter, Jeff, and TDO to save the day
7) They find out Grown up Bowser Jr and Nina Cortex have stolen them.
8) They fight
9) Jeff does something stupid yet surprisingly awesome
10) They save the dogs
11) Tien and Crono meet Bagman
12) They win
13) Tien makes Bagman laugh
14) Bagman joins the alliance
15) They get the heck out of LA.

Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, Tien, Bagman, Crono, and Nintendogs all make it to a place with MANY skyscrapers..and buildings (is not creative enough to think of a city >_>.)

"Alright. You guys, we're just here to get some more imformation about this empire and get some supplies. You got it?" Tien explains.

"Geez....i don't know. I might gambl-" Peter says before he was bitten by the arm by one of the Nintendogs and was punched to the mouth by Jeff.

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of that." Jeff says.

"We all must be careful now. For all we know, this could be a dangerous place." Bagman says.

Crono agrees by noding his head and the Nintendogs bark in a way saying they agree.

Peter, Jeff, TDO, and Nintendogs go in one direction while Tien, Crono and Bagman go in the other.

Lets now join the fatman now, shall we? :bee:

Peter, Jeff, Nintendogs and The Delicious One were walking down the street, looking at supplies. Jeff Hardy spots a newspaper about an article about the empire.

"Hey guys!!! Read this!!" Jeff says to the others. All of a sudden, everyone started laughing at Jeff.

"What....what's so funny?" Jeff asks.

"Dude, who reads anymore?" The Delicious One says.

"Yeah!!! You can read the inside of my butt!!" Peter says.

Jeff gets annoyed and reads the newspaper anyway. Jeff read this outloud, "There were a number of beast reports from the other 4 nations. It seems that they were all killed somehow by other people. The most damage one of the beasts manage to do was inside the empire's main base in Mira land. When investagators checked inside the base, it seems that the empire was killed, but apparently, according to the empire's main commander, the real empire is hiding somewhere else. He also explains that the empire hold 4/5ths of the power of the world in his hands, but he claims that the empire will do it for the greater good. Should we trust this empire? We shall see."

"Pssshhhhh...for the greater good? The empire scum tried to kill us for nothing, and there doing this for the greater good? This is all lies." Jeff says.

"See?!? Reading is for losers!!!" The Delcious One says.

"Hahahahahahahahaahahaha!!! Jeff is a loser!!" Peter says.

Jeff immediately gets angry, and was about let out his rage on Peter and going to eat TDO, until the Nintendogs barked in a direction that happens to be behind Jeff.

When Jeff turned around, he saw some guy in a snazy outfit, and a demonic somewhat kind of monster beside him.

It appeared to be Light and Ryuk. Give me a break....it's hard to describe Ryuk >_>...

"Hi there. You seem to need some help. May i prove to be assistance to you?" Light says.

"Maybe, just don't your friend get near me!! He kind of freaks me the heck out..." Peter says while looking at Ryuk.

"Yeah.....and please, don't make him eat me!!!" The Delicious One says in fear, hiding behind Jeff Hardy.

Light laughs a bit. "Don't worry. Ryuk here only eats apples." He hands Ryuk an apple, where then Ryuk starts to eat it. "And me.....well i eat potato chips. I'll take a potato chip, and EAT IT!!"

Light opens up a potato chip bag. He reaches in to take a potato chip. Light is about to eat the potato chip until...

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Peter says, while jump towards Light. He knocks off the potato chip off Light's hand a picks it up.

"You weren't sharing. Everyone shares there food you know. Sharing is caring." Peter says, while eating the potato chip that he just knocked out of from Light's hand.

"Hehehehe, you're alright you know that?" Light says. "Tell me....what is your name?"

"My name is Peter Griffin. I'm the coolest person alive, the biggest Star Wars fan there is, and surprisingly atheletic despite my weight. Any questions?" Peter says showing off.

"Nope. Not at all..." Light says.

At that time, Light immediately brings out a black notebook, and writes Peter's name in it.

"Hey...what are you doing writing my name in there? I gave you no such permission!!!" Peter says sounding almighty.

"Peter, he's part of the empire!!! Stop him!! Quick!!!" Jeff Hardy says tenaciously.

But it was too late. Peter's name has been written down in the notebook.

"Heh....one down, the rest of you guys to go to be written in the DEATHNOTE!!" Light says.

All of a sudden, Peter collapses to the ground. Peter....was dead.

"Peter!!! He's dead!!! We needed his help to be the empire scum!!!" Jeff says.

All of another sudden, a flash of light from the sky came to Peter's dead body. Peter is alive now.

"No it was okay. I had an extra life." Peter says. Jeff, and TDO sigh in relief while Nintendogs bark in relief.

Light is frustrated "Curses...the Death Note never fails. Oh well. I'll just write your name again an-"

"Not so fast!!" Jeff says as he kicks the Death Note out of Light's hand.

Light is knocked back a bit, but Ryuk picks him up. Light picks up the Death Note, getting ready to fight.

Part 1: Woot, Light and Ryuk fight:
Objective: Defeat Light and Ryuk
Music: *Insert Death Note music here*
Characters: Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, The Delicious One, Nintendogs

You know what to do

Light is in pain from that fight. His arms is too weak to write names into the Death Note. He tells Ryuk to do something.

"Ryuk!!! Kill them all!!!" Light says.

Ryuk laughs evilly, and immediately puts the hurt on Jeff Hardy.

Jeff was knocked on unconcious, and Ryuk flies high to the sky with Jeff's body. He lets go of Jeff from such a high level. Peter, TDO, and Nintendogs can't do anything, but watch in horrow.......

....Until a bird pokemon sweeps in, saving Jeff's life. It was Pidgeot. Pidgeot lets out a huge cry, and attempts to attack Light.

Light and Ryuk retreat in a helacopter they called for from the empire, and leave the place.

"Good thing that Jeff is safe. Cmon!!! Let's go find the others!!" Peter says.

We now join Tien, Crono and Bagman now.

They were walking down the street, doing absolutely nothing, until Tien spots a store that is labelled, “MAGIC.”

“UGhhh......i can’t believe people actually believe in magic. I’m going to take care of this so no one has to be ripped off here.” Tien says while sighing.

"Dude, maybe there is such thing as magic. You just have to believe." Bagman says.

"Nonsense. I've been told by too many people that magic exists. They were lies. Now i'm going to talk to the owner of this store, so no one has to be influenced by such lies again." Tien says.

Tien walks into the so called magic shop. He immediately walks to the owner, and complains how lying about magic is real is wrong. The owner did not understand Tien however, as he claims that the magic he makes is real.

Over hearing this, a boy in glasses walks up to Tien. It appears to be Harry Potter. He raises his wand towards Tien.

"You!! What do you think you're doing!!???" Harry says.

"Oh come!!! Don't tell me you believe in this magic mumbojumbo do you kid?! This man is trying to rip you off!! If you are actually listening to this old man, i feel very sorry for you.” Tien says.

Harry, enraged, immediately prepares his wand to do some magic. “EXPELLIARMUS!!!”

With that said, a huge blast of magic came from Harry’s wand, blasting Tien out of the store. Harry immediately walks out of the store to finish the job. Tien was no foolish fighter however. He gets in a battle ready pose to fight Harry.

Part 2: DbZ power vs power of magic!!!
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent!!!
Music: *totally epic Harry Potter music here please*
Characters: Tien or Harry Potter

Will the power of magic overcome? Or will the power of power levels succedd instead?

If Tien wins, he'll say to Harry Potter laying on the ground, "Hah!!! Even though magic actually exists, it's still no match for me!!!"

If Harry Potter wins, he'll say to Tien laying on the ground, "Never, talk to me like that, again!"

Harry Potter and Tien are about to launch the most powerful attacks at each other. Tien prepares to launch a tri-beam, while Harry prepares to do a good old, Expecto Protronus, until Crono knocks Tien to the ground, and Bagman swings one of his bags to stop Harry.

The epic fight is over.

Right after, Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, Nintendogs, Pidgeot, and TDO soon come rushing to them, but have no time to talk as a huge beating of wings were heard.

Pidgeot flies to the skies to see what it was, but shortly flies back, looking alert.

Soon a huge white dragon, that had light surrounding, came flying in.

"Whoa...it's the ledgendary white light dragon...what's it doing here?" Crono says.

"Less questions, more kicking a*s. Come on!!! We can't let this dragon do any damage here!!!" Peter says.

The fighters prepare themselves for an epic fight. The white light dragon lets out a huge roar, and prepares to fight them.

Part 3: Light, White mythical Dragon fight!!!:
Objective: Defeat the mythical dragon
Music: Evidential Material
Characters: Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, Harry Potter, TDO, Crono, Nintendogs, Tien, Pidgeot, Bagman

Ok, this is kinda easy to explain the boss, so listen carefully. It's a HHHUUUGGEEEE dragon, that's covered in white. It has a light aura surrounding it........yeah....

Anyway....

Breath of light: It is a huge light based attack that covers most of the stage. It continues to vastly do damage to your character, until after 8 seconds. It is left wide open after this attack.

light impact: It rushes forward with lighty elements that can take down most characters with one hit. If it hits, it deals 50% (!) damage with great knockback. Though it can easily be avoided by just crouching, it moves very fast for you to even think of crouching.

Bash: Simply a bash from the white lighty dragon. It has a light element to it. It deals around 15% damage with ok knockback. Not partically fast, but its a continous attack (about 8 times, 16 after its health drop down to half).

Shine: The lighty dragon starts to shine up the place. All of a sudden, anyone, no matter where you are, gets hit by this attack, and immediately suffers by you doing your forward smash no matter what button you press. Kind of feels like you have a glitched controller.

Shining Seraph: The light dragon goes into the skies to prepare an attack. It then dives bombs into your character, dealing a 30% damage, and ok knockback. It's kinda predictable though.

As soon as you beat the dragon, it vanishes. Weird.

The group cheers in job well done, but doesn't notice that the dragon left behind a powerful white card in it's remedy.

A helecopter comes out from the scene, and Light comes out of it to pick up the card.

"Finally!!!! All 5 cards are now part of the empires!!!! You shall all rue the day now!!!! For I AM KIRA!!!!" Light says in a crazy way. Light quickly goes back into the helacopter, and disappears.

The heroic group immediately groins in defeat, but quickly decide on a plan. They must attack the empire.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
WoW, I haven't been to this thread in ages, I would surely like to participate in MYM 4.0. Somehow it just got interesting. :dizzy:

Jeff Hardy Moveset FTW!!!

D

Deleted member

Yay! Someone on GameFAQs saw TGW!

Also, START THAT SUICIDE BUSINESSMAN, GODDAMMIT!!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!

Agi

Smash Lord
After playing Kirby Super Star, I'm inspired, to say the least. Who would you want to see more, a Waddle Dee (with a parasol) or Bugzzy?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
After playing Kirby Super Star, I'm inspired, to say the least. Who would you want to see more, a Waddle Dee (with a parasol) or Bugzzy?
I'd do Parasol Waddle Dee, since Bugzzy is a member of my Super Star Helpers.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Didn't I tell you, agi? Now you see why I want to make Chef Kawasaki, J2, Tac, and Burning Leo all at once!

To answer your question, Kibble is doing Bugzzy as a part of his Super Star Helpers. So, yeah, I'd prefer the parasol 'Dee.

EDIT: Dangit, you both beat me to it!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
MYM 3.0 RESULTS

1. Lord Dracula by Chief Mendez
2. Cervantes by MasterWarlord
3. Headless Horseman by KingK.Rool
4. Donna Letman by Junahu
5. Gray Fox by Chief Mendez
6. Powers Kirby by KingK.Rool
7. Nightmare by MasterWarlord
8. Squeak Squad by KingK.Rool
9. Leonardo by TWILTHERO
10. Plusle & Minun by kitsuneko345

11. Phoenix Wright by Chief Mendez
12. Simon Belmont by Chief Mendez
13. Pidgeot by KingK.Rool
14. Nandaba Naota by Chief Mendez
15. Mia by TWILTHERO
16. Paper Luigi by SirKibble
17. Nintendogs by Iron Thorn
18. Andy's Toys by BKupa666
19. Shaman by Vaul
20. Voldo by MasterWarlord
21. Sandslash by SirKibble
22. Bass.EXE by Hyper_Ridley
23. Gecko Moria by KoJ
24. Street Performer by cheap josh
25. Light & Ryuk by MarthTrinity
26. Big Daddy & Little Sister by KoJ
27. Bard by Meadow
28. Fierce Diety Link by Kholdstare
29. Waddle Doo by SirKibble
30. Teigen by Iron Thorn
31. Delibird by kitsuneko345
32. Grim Reaper by KingK.Rool
33. Chun-Li by HeoandReo
34. Dry Bones by Iron Thorn
35. Tails by Dancingfrogman
36. CEO by cheap josh
37. Team Rocket by dancingfrogman
38. Team Big Shots by Commander Blitzkrieg
39. Sagi by TWILTHERO
40. Sora by Chief Mendez
41. Shade by Hyper_Ridley
42. Enker Hyper_Ridley
43. Dan Hibiki by Heoandreo
44. Ray 01 by Delta_BP26
45. Drake & Josh by TWILTHERO
46. Dalek by KoJ
47. Goombella by Meadow
48. Ashencroft by Chris Lionheart
49. Magikoopa by KingK.Rool
50. Mewtwo by LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
All I have to say is AHAHAHAHA ALL SIX OF MY SETS ARE ON THERE AND I GOT THREE IN THE TOP TEN MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN IS NUMBER 3 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem. I'm done now. I'm off to sleep. Have fun complaining or celebrating about the list, guys.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
WAMY's Fierce Diety should be in first place! Blasphemy!

But in all seriousness, despite the low placement of my moveset (and it being the only one in that list) I have no real problem with that.

Why do you hate me?

Great SSE TWIL. I especially liked the part about noone reading anymore.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Whoa jeez, I actually made it up there?! And my Light and Ryuk one was the one that made it? I gotta say I'm kind of surprised but obviously happy I even made it up there considering I didn't do a whole lot throughout MYM 3.0....thank to everyone who voted for my stuff!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Nevermind, 'Warlord beat me to it. Man, and my list was all nice and centered, and the text got smaller as you went down...

OH WELLZ

Yeah, hope everyone's happy with the results. ^.^

Also for more happy times, let's go back in time a few pages to when MasterWarlord posted agidius' CSS on GameFAQs. Now instead of GameFAQs, let's see what 4chan has to say about things!

EDIT -

@cheap_josh: Funny. I've always spelled it without one. I blame SWF for underlining everything. :ohwell:

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Also for more happy times, let's go back in time a few pages to when MasterWarlord posted agidius' CSS on GameFAQs. Now instead of GameFAQs, let's see what 4chan has to say about things!
...4chan? SRSLY?

Lol @
Anonymous 11/16/08(Sun)22:42 No.22869305 said:
ZOOP MOTHERF***ING TRIANGLE
And, I'd have to agree. Too bad it didn't win.
I even have that game for the SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom