• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
If Sundancekid doesn't post here by 6 PM pacific time, I'm replacing Ty with KingK.Rool's the squeak squad due to actually starting work on this thing.
Ooooh, Squeak Squad's in too. Nice. Anyway, I'm looking forward to both SSE's very much - though we can't really call them SSE's anyway - DoT and MPoS, anyway.

Work is slow on Jimmy T, though. :ohwell:

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Just started reading Watchmen. Oh my god, it's amazing. After I finish Kuma, Rorschach.

Final Smash is doomsday. Let the clock hand move.
Oh dude I tried doing him last contest and I did HORRIBLE. Here's hoping you do him justice.

Lemme guess. His /\B is grappling hook? ;)

Oh, and can we resubmit movesets that lost the last contest? Cuz I'd like to if we can.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
BEAR MINIMUM

Backstory: He's a bear.

All stats: 3/5
Glide/Crawl/Wall Cling/Wall Jump: No

NORMAL ATTACKS
A: One Two Punch
A>: Scratch
A^: Uppercut
Av: Floor claw swipe
Forward Smash: Tackle
Up Smash: Double claw swipe (like Shiek's up smash)
Down Smash: Earthquake
Dash attack: Running claw swipe

Nair: Spin
Fair: Claw Swipe
Bair: Reverse claw swipe
Dair: Downwards claw swipe
Uair: Upwards claw swipe

Throws:
Pummel: Claw swipe
Forward Throw: Toss forward
Back throw: Toss backward
Up throw: Toss upward
Down throw: Toss downward

Special Moves:

B: Bite
He bites at the enemy. Does a single hit with decent knockback, and can eat projectiles and items.

B>: Bear Charge
He charges at the enemy. Powerful attack.

B^: Bear Flip
He does a flip in the air, that helps him recover

Bv: Bear Spin
He spins around. Gives slight vertical height if rapidly tapped

Final Smash: Bear Landmaster

OTHER INFO
Taunts:
Bear minimum does a thumbs up
Bear minimum flips the bird
Bear minimum raises his pinky

Victory Poses:
Same as taunts

Snake Codec:
Snake: What sort of enemy am I fighting?
Colonel: Bear minimum
Snake: Anything else?
Colonel: He's a bear
Snake: What should I do?
Colonel: Don't get hit

Stage: Bear Forest
Just a flat bed of grass, with walk off edges. There's a forest in the background, but that's irrelevant.

smashbot226

Smash Master
BEAR MINIMUM

Backstory: He's a bear.

All stats: 3/5
Glide/Crawl/Wall Cling/Wall Jump: No

NORMAL ATTACKS
A: One Two Punch
A>: Scratch
A^: Uppercut
Av: Floor claw swipe
Forward Smash: Tackle
Up Smash: Double claw swipe (like Shiek's up smash)
Down Smash: Earthquake
Dash attack: Running claw swipe

Nair: Spin
Fair: Claw Swipe
Bair: Reverse claw swipe
Dair: Downwards claw swipe
Uair: Upwards claw swipe

Throws:
Pummel: Claw swipe
Forward Throw: Toss forward
Back throw: Toss backward
Up throw: Toss upward
Down throw: Toss downward

Special Moves:

B: Bite
He bites at the enemy. Does a single hit with decent knockback, and can eat projectiles and items.

B>: Bear Charge
He charges at the enemy. Powerful attack.

B^: Bear Flip
He does a flip in the air, that helps him recover

Bv: Bear Spin
He spins around. Gives slight vertical height if rapidly tapped

Final Smash: Bear Landmaster

OTHER INFO
Taunts:
Bear minimum does a thumbs up
Bear minimum flips the bird
Bear minimum raises his pinky

Victory Poses:
Same as taunts

Snake Codec:
Snake: What sort of enemy am I fighting?
Colonel: Bear minimum
Snake: Anything else?
Colonel: He's a bear
Snake: What should I do?
Colonel: Avoid his attacks

Stage: Bear Forest
Just a flat bed of grass, with walk off edges. There's a forest in the background, but that's irrelevant.
This beat Fierce Diety Link.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I hope you don't expect to get by with just the bear minimum, hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk

oh....I just got the joke...

smashbot226

Smash Master
CURRENT SU'S:

Yoda
Cel Link
Godtier
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Simon Belmont
Gecko Moria
Chris Lionheart
Cervantes
Voldo
Batman
Koromaka Students
Pluse & Minun
Jeff Hardy
Metal Knuckles
Chao
Mama Luigi
Arwing
Knuckles
Reaper
Peter Griffin
Isaac
Eru
Mia
Sandbag
Zora Soldier
Olympic Man
B & B Unit
Tiggah
Andy's Toys
CEO
Doopliss
Jade
Bombastic Bag Man
Bowser's Minions
Dracula
Crono

Will edit

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Since you're including one of mine that wasn't requested, can I request one more or two, Smashbot?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I suppose I could post my SSE in individual chapters. I've already begun work on it, and sorry sundancekid, ty has been booted in favor of squeak squad. I'll include Joe Perry also, due to actually knowing him from Guitar Hero Aerosmith and knowing a decent place he could fit in. The SSE is going to be short compared to my real SSE, but it'll be at LEAST the length of the SSE in Brawl.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF CHARACTERS WHO MIGHT FIT, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Spam requests at me, cause it's actually getting made now. I'll break the rules, but only for characters I actually know decently and could easily implement. These will probably be few and far between what with the general obscurity of the characters in the topic, but who knows? You might get lucky.

Expect one chapter up a day starting monday, but I'll be working on it long before then.

My current list:

Isaac - The Great Panda
Knuckles - Luvtoy77-Rouge Wireframe
Lloyd Irving - half silver28
Plusle & Minun - kitsuneko345
Leonardo - Twilthero
Gibari - Twilthero
Simon Belmont - Chief Mendez
Chao - DancingFrogman
Chris Lionheart - Chris Lionheart (Who'd of guessed?)
Yoda - Smashbot226
Crono - Sirkibble
Sain - TVTMaster
Street Performer - Cheap Josh
Peter Griffon - mantlecore77
Teigen - Ironthorn
Andy's Toys - Bkupa666
Sandslash - Sirkibble
Bass.EXE - HyperRidley
Joe Perry - IvoryFlame
XGecko Moria - Koj
Shadow - Spadefox
Shannon - Spadefox
Cervantes - MasterWarlord
Nightmare - MasterWarlord
K. Rool - Bkupa666
Grim Reaper - KingK.Rool
Metal Knuckles - DancingFrogman
Ashencroft - Chris Lionheart
Sauron - Smashbot226
Grown up Bowser Jr/Nina Cortex - Commander Blitzkrieg
Doopliss - Meadow
Black Shadow - Illusive
The Squeak Squad - KingK.Rool
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger - TwiltHero

DRACULA-Chief Mendez

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to nominate Cop, page 235 as a villain for any SSE ideas you have. Black shadow (page 18) would work well for a serious one.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Just a little more detail for Isaac's improved state to go>.> wow, you guys move so much faster then we did in mym 2, already like 60 more pages then the whole last thread, and most of it in like 3 days>.>

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Both of the subspace contain my own characters. I am happy.

Btw, lol at the Bear Minimum's moveset. Bear Landmaster Ftw.......

though i agree that its not as good as Fierce Deity.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Kibble, Smashbot and I are making SSEs out of the various movesets in the contest. I've already volunteered Sandslash and Crono for mine, but Smashbot only takes requests. People are spamming us with requests while I can barely manage to fit in the 30 I have so far. . .

Edit: Enough responses to Kibble?

I actually do like the show Drake & Josh, but I don't want them in my SSE in particular.

Edit the second: Sundancekid, I NEED some information on Ty. I don't really see anything special to do with him, I need his personality. Everybody else seems good so far.
Wikipedia said:
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger - Thought to be the last remaining tasmanian tiger, Ty is wild and outgoing thylacine with a heart full of spirit and bravery. Skilled with his trusty boomerangs, he must find many thunder eggs to retrieve the 5 mystic talismans and free his family and friends from the Dreaming.
wikipedia said:
Julius - Julius the koala is the greatest...yet a little ecentric...inventor in Australia. He hooks you up with the talisman portals, and if you collect golden cogs, he'll give you new Technorangs with special abilities.
In the game Julius had a machine that showed where the talismans are. I guess you could have a machine or something powered by a Talisman(s) (which Ty needs). I'm not telling you how to do your story but, maybe each boss figt could have a talisman or something?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Houdini was cool. Are all those escapes you described real?
Yes; several years ago, I did an oral biography report on Houdini, and recently realized his moveset potential.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5311248&postcount=3137

He is now completely finished, with extras and pros & cons.

EDIT: MasterWarlord, I would like to request 1 character, since you chose the two of mine that you are using. I understand if this is not do-able, but whatever. I will give a good, neutral, and evil character. Choose whichever you can fit the easiest.

Good: Timon & Pumbaa: The comedic outcasts from the Lion King, and my first moveset. They could serve as sidekicks to the heroes; although Timon might need a bit of convincing, they aren't neutral.

Neutral: Tiggah: My first original character, Tiggah is a gangsta, illegal honey-importing, piglet-obsessed, rapping version of Tigger. There is more info in the post. He would join the good or evil side, as long as he gets some convincing (e.g. Piglets, which are chicks). He will fight against whoever pisses him off the most.

Evil: Bowser: This is normal Bowser, with an entirely new moveset. The standard Bowser would be a lot more likely to join the heroes than the Smash Bowser. Also, if he's used, a Bowser vs. K.Rool scene would be awesome!

Thx for considering

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Added Ty back in due to getting at least some information on him. Don't expect him to be heavily featured, along with some of the other more generic do goody heroes, but he'll be in.

Think I should just throw on Ridley and Bowser Jr. due to how much they've been made throughout the topics?

Just for a small preview, characters to be in the first chapter:

Simon Belmont, Isaac, Sandslash, Knuckles, Metal Knuckles, Shadow, Dracula, Doopliss, Grim Reaper.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Added Ty back in due to getting at least some information on him. Don't expect him to be heavily featured, along with some of the other more generic do goody heroes, but he'll be in.

Think I should just throw on Ridley and Bowser Jr. due to how much they've been made throughout the topics?

Simon Belmont, Isaac, Sandslash, Knuckles, Metal Knuckles, Shadow, Dracula, Doopliss, Grim Reaper.
:( He's probably in one scene and gets killed off...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
All characters will be given decent justice, my plan for the SSE has evolved a good bit since I last said anything. I'll find some way to squeeze everybody in. I may have to make extra chapters for the characters that I didn't get exceptional ideas for, but I make no claims to be perfect.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Bot, why are my characters not in your plot?

And SS2 will not be made until later, and I have no roster to show. But when I have it, it shall be posted.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Page numbers please? And if you put in more than six movesets, you can add TWO. Six or less, only one.

Yes. Keep in mind:
I'll take requests, but here is who will DEFINITELY be in:

Dracula
Crono (SirKibble's)
Bowser's Minions
And a few others...

Ignorance- I get a lot of that in this dang thread. Anyway, sure.
Thanks again. (Proceeds to fix Doopliss)

And I enjoyed Bear Minumum very much. You've met the requirements very well.

And thanks, MasterWarlord, for including Doopliss in your next SSE Chapter. I can't wait for it to come out. ^^

And don't feel bad, agidius, I'm sure you can nominate Mallow for the next chapter/series coming up.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Does this mean that Squeak Squad is out? It's fine with me if they are, I'm not greedy or anything, I have the Reaper and only four 'sets, so one character is enough for me, if you've decided to cut the Squeaks.

Ooooh, and Reaper appears right away, eh? Now I'm really looking forward to it. And an intense showdown between the two Knuckles.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... For Warlords SSE story, I will make my case for Sin Paw Dip (normally just called Sin). The moveset does pale in comparison to pretty much any moveset on this thread but, as far as the character goes, I think he would be perfect. His is very similiar to Lee (From Naruto) as far as morals and training goes, but his personality is more towards Metaknights with his noncialant attitude. He always respects his opponents and wants them to train harder due to the fact that he wants a worthy opponet. He also has a hatred for his conterparts, Robots, Samurais, Vikings, Griffons, Vampires, and Grizzlys. Due to the fact that his body structure is based off of a werewolf his hatred for vampires burns deepest, which would add some good elements to the story. On, and just off topic about him, we had to create a creature in biology class, I made Sin, so heres where he lives if you want to include it in the story. Theres a giant lake sorrounded on all sides by 10 giant mountains creating the base of the lake. The quickest way in and out of the mountains is an underground river, that flows in from the side and out at the middle of the lake, turning the whole lake into a slow moving whirlpool. Sin has also teched out the mountains to make training, and to keep up to date with the world.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I decided to include squeak squad due to it being so ignored despite being such a great moveset. Really, if you haven't read that moveset yet, you need to. Grim Reaper has an important role, alongside Doopliss. They're the main antagonists of the first chapter.

I added Mallow to my roster of characters. I've actually played SMRPG and loved it without being a Geno worshipper, so I could do the marshmallow decent justice.

TBH, Blitzkrieg, I felt ashamed at only including one of your movesets. Master Hand would be awkward without having people working for him or not being a one time encounter though, and he's the main one I considered also including.

I suppose I'll also include Sin Paw Dip due to him having an actual personality and his hatred towards vampires would work well with the dracula theme. Can you give me a picture of him though? If you act fast enough, I might include him in the first chapter, as his personality is good, but I'd like an idea of his abilities, what he can actually do.

If I need to make an extra chapter or two for left out characters, I'll add Joker by Spartan64 due to how awesome the character is, as well as Ridley, Bowser Jr. and Mewtwo so that said chapters won't be empty.

Agi

Smash Lord
I added Mallow to my roster of characters. I've actually played SMRPG and loved it without being a Geno worshipper, so I could do the marshmallow decent justice.
*pumps fist in air* You have given me the inspiration I needed to finish my moveset!
= ]

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I'm not going to do this often, but just to hype it a bit I'm going to give you a direct sample of what I'm writing. Behold, the first level. Includes five characters. When I actually start posting complete worlds, should I do so here, on my blog, or both?

Chapter 1: The awakening of the dark count

Level 1: Angel Island
Play as: Metal Knuckles

The opening cutscene for the miserable little pile of secrets of an adventure mode shows Knuckles snoozing against the master emerald, neglecting his guard duties. The chaos emeralds are on pedestals around the master emerald, the place being an insane source of power. The camera pans to the opposite end of the bridge to angel island, where Metal Knuckles and Shadow the Hedgehog can be seen coming up to it from seperate sides. They both go to go onto the bridge, but then realize they're both after the same thing. Shadow smacks Metal Knuckles off the bridge, but Metal Knuckles uses his built in jets to come back out from the abyss and a fight follows, you playing as Metal Knuckles. The battle takes place just outside Angel Island, it being in the background for the battle of the two Sonic anti heroes.

After Metal Knuckles defeats Shadow, he lets out a robotic evil laugh then proceeds over the bridge. He clenches his fists as he sees Knuckles, glaring directly at him with hate. He zooms up towards him. . .Just to see that he's asleep. The robotic version of Knuckles goes up to Knuckles and pokes him in disbelief, the real Knuckles sleeping through it. Metal Knuckles lets out a robotic laugh at this, which of course wakes up the real Knuckles. Metal Knuckles has a dumbfounded exspression at his dumb luck, while Knuckles gets up angrily in a fighting position. You play as the normal Knuckles against the robotic version in a battle to determine who the superior one of the two is.

After defeating his imposter, Knuckles chuckles and kicks him away, disregarding him as mere scrap metal. Knuckles kicks back and relaxes again, thinking the rare instance where he actually has to defend the master emerald is over, but Shadow zooms up, spin dashing to run over Knuckles. Metal Knuckles seemingly did a poor job of finishing Shadow off, as he gets into a fighting stance and motions Knuckles to come to him, then folds his arms. Knuckles gets up angrily, annoyed at yet another intruder, cracking his knuckles. A battle starts, and this time you play as Shadow.

After the battle, Shadow dismisses the two "Knuckleheads" with a motion of his hand, displeased with how "pathetic" they were. He goes over to the chaos emeralds, grinning with an evil smile, but suddenly a portal opens, Shadow curiously turning his attention to it. Doopliss and the Grim Reaper come out of the portal, Shadow raising his eyebrow. Doopliss motions to the Grim Reaper then to Shadow, telling him to dispose of him, while the Grim Reaper isn't in a mood for the combat, instead retorting back to Doopliss that he must be the one to defeat Shadow. Shadow impatiently taps his foot with his arms folded while waiting, and you get to choose the Grim Reaper or Doopliss to fight him with.

After the fourth battle, Shadow weakly falls to the ground, collapsed, and the two undead beings chuckle evily. The Grim Reaper motions to one of the chaos emeralds with his scythe, and his four reaplings go to retrieve it for him. They go back into their portal which closes behind them after another brief session of laughing, Shadow watching as they do so weakly. Shadow manages to pull himself over to one of the chaos emeralds and then uses chaos control to go to the place the two undead beings did, unintentionally taking Knuckles and Metal Knuckles along with him.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
As promised, I've got a teaser ready for Batman

coming soon to a theatre thread near you:

Batman

Backstory(in the DC animated universe)

Born into an extremely wealthy & influential family, Bruce Wayne had an easy life ahead of him. Unfortunately, tragedy stuck one fateful night; when a mugger gunned down Bruce’s parents right in front of him. Being only 8 years old at the time, he was raised by Alfred, his family’s loyal butler. However, Bruce believed that his parents’ deaths were his fault. After growing up and attending college, he travels to Japan, where he trains both physically & mentally. Upon his return, Bruce takes the fight against crime in Gotham City into his own hands. Drawing upon his own childhoon fear of bats, he dons the familiar cape & cowl, and becomes the vigilante known only as Batman. Despite not having any superpowers like other comic book heroes, Batman successfully takes down villains using his physical prowess, detective skills, scientific knowledge, and the wealth and technology provided by Wayne Enterprises.

Stats

Power: 5/10 (he has a few strong attacks)
Height: 7/10
Weight: 5.5/10
Walk speed: 2.5/10
Run speed: 7/10
Jump power: 7/10
Drop speed: 4/10 (floaty)
Attack speed: 8/10
Range: 7/10
Crawl: 10/10 (he crawls like snake)

Batman is able to wall jump, wall cling & crawl

I'm goin to try & find a better pic... lulz

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
The coolness level is
OVER 9000!!!!!

Looks really cool as of now. And btw, I demand that Nina fights Cortex when she first appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom