• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Blitzkrieg, who's sent you their votes so far? I'm keeping up a list of voters and checking them off as they go:

K. Rool’s List of Certifiable Voters!!!

The Commies

SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Commander Blitzkrieg
MasterWarlord
Chef Mentos

The Regulars & Drop-in-ers

Half_Silver28
Dancingfrogman
Iron Thorn
Smashbot226
Spadefox
IvoryFlame
PKSkyler
MarthTrinity
Bkupa666
Cheap_josh
TWILTHERO
Mantlecore77
LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME
Delta_BP26
Smasherk808
Hyper_Ridley
TVTMaster
Agidius
Meadow
The_Great_Panda
Gryphon
Kitsuneko345
InfernoRage1
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Darkserenade
Shadow5567
Peeup
Evilgidget
Akiak
Sly Fox

The AWOL (as far as I know)

Majora_787
KoJ
Naked Snake
Eternal Smasher
Jiggy37
HeoandReo
XX_Boexy_X
Darkurai
Piman42
BronzeBlade7
SkylerOcon
Stroupes
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy

The Specialest People

KingK.Rool

Now, just so you know, I refrained from putting on anyone with 15- posts in the thread. My assumption is that these people haven't followed the thread enough and aren't likely enough to vote for me to take the trouble of identifying them. I also kicked out a select few people who none of us WANT voting... *coughSmashBrosMikecough*... These people still have the RIGHT to vote, though, so if they want to be added to the list, just say so.

Now, I'm 90% sure that I've got everyone who's even slightly likely to vote on here, and that I've sorted them into the right categories, but hey, feel free to correct me.

In the meanwhile, commies, mind telling me who's already sent in their votes? I can start crossing people off the list, we can narrow it down, and when it looks like nobody else is likely to vote, we can shut it down. Yes?

And yes, I will continue to repost this. I'm so proud of it, guys... so proud.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, I should work. XD

I'm thinking of cracking through the night, tho. lol. Nah, I'll go to bed soon. =P

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You guys sure keep me up. It's 3 AM here. And I'm still not tired. >_<
Thats what she said.
I'm sorry.... I couldn't resist

Now on topic.....

Heres a little sneak peak at Haar.

Haar

Haar is a Wyvern Lord, and arguably the best beorc unit in Radiant Dawn due to his amazing offense, defense (versus everything but magic, particularly Thunder), movement, and ability to wield the axe, Urvan.

My version of Haar, like the other FE characters, performs well unmounted, but he can also mount his trusty wyvern.

Neutral B- Axe Throw
Haar brings his axe back and tosses it just like Link's Boomerang in Melee. Hold B and move the control stick to aim it.
Beginning Lag- Fairly Low
Ending Lag- Variable (the axe has to return to you.)
Knockback- Decent
Reach- Projectile (Half of FD)
Priority- Good
Damage- 5%
Other Properties-
Axe flight speed is the same as Link's Boomerang.

Side B- Wyvern Mount
Haar's Wyvern flies in, allowing Haar to mount it.
Pros:
Huge jumps (great recovery)
Makes Haar the heavyiest character in the game.
Reduces beginning lag on Up B drastically.
Cons:
Very slow ground movement. Normal walk is very slow and dash is merely a single hop forward.
Huge target.
Other:
Changes many of your moves.

Up B- Wyvern Flight
Haar's wyvern flies in, allowing Haar to mount it. It then flies about 1.5x the distance of Charizard's Fly before dropping Haar. Any opponent struck by the Wyvern will take some damage.
*Reduced beginning lag when already mounted.
Beginning Lag- Average (unmounted), Low (mounted)
Ending Lag- Low
Knockback- Low
Reach- 1.5x that of Charizard's Fly
Priority- Great
Damage- 5%
Other Properties-
Recovery
Doesn't leave Haar helpless.
If you were already mounted, this won't dismount you.

Down B- Snooze
Haar is very lazy, and can never pass up a chance to sleep on the job.
When you use this move, Haar falls asleep, gaining 1% health per second. This can have an unlimited duration, just release B to stop it. Haar must sleep a minimum of 5 seconds, so use this wisely.

Final Smash:
Stun-
Haar's Wyvern flies in, allowing Haar to mount it.
Once mounted, Haar's Wyvern will fly the distance of Final Destination and then veer upwards (making a complete circle). Any opponents struck by this attack will be stunned for 10 seconds.
Damage- 30%
Knockback- None
Mounted Bonus- If Haar was already mounted, this has reduced beginning Lag.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
When will you update this? It's been about 2 months since you went up to page 78.

*insert whining about wanting my Junior moveset reviewed here*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Say, I'm playing around with Photoshop a bit. Anyone want some icons like the ones in my sig? Free of charge! Please?!?
I make them as well. See?

FSSBB is a game project of mine. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I should tell them... Yeah, I will.

FSSBB is a new version of Brawl, complete with a TRUCKLOAD of new characters, features, items, stages, and extras. Our forums are HERE. We're currently trying to get movesets, so if you have any movesets for these characters or can make them, please register and help us.

(God I hope I don't get blasted for advertising)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, thanks.

Say, I'm playing around with Photoshop a bit. Anyone want some icons like the ones in my sig? Free of charge! Please?!?
You can make them for my MYM 4.0 characters, despite I make them myself, too. Though, I would like that fancy font with the black borders for the images.

If you don't remember of whom my MYM 4.0 characters will consist, look into my sig. If you have trouble finding an image, just shoot me a PM.

Edit:
@Commander Blitzkrieg:
Just one question: Will it be spritebased like most of these fan projects?

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Thnaks for the ads, everyone. :) Even though that was a while back.

and Twilt, feel free to remake Kalas in 4.0. Just make sure to do him justice.

I would like to do either Lyude or Xelha, though.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Right now, we're only into basic mechanics. We're not sure about a lot of things, or if it will even become a game.
Wouldn't it be more... mmm... effective if you first thought of how the game will be constructed and its mechanics before making fancy stuff?

I mean, sure, it's cool if you put ideas down, but that seems a little chaotic to me, then. =P

D

Deleted member

@Warlord Take 2:
Sorry, but I'll base that moveset completely off of the CD-i cutscenes. I will try to have them all with those of the Zelda games, but maybe will include some of Hotel Mario. I wanted to put in some AOSTH Robotnik, but I guess then it will overlap too much with Sonic the Baron's YTP-moveset, and we wouldn't want that, right?
Correct. YTT currently has two attacks based on AOSTH. At the time of writing, he also has attacks based on 300, the CD-i games, the Super Mario World cartoon, the Volvic commercials, Street Fighter: The Animated Series, Austin Powers, the Donkey Kong Country cartoon, and Homestar Runner.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Correct. YTT currently has two attacks based on AOSTH. At the time of writing, he also has attacks based on 300, the CD-i games, the Super Mario World cartoon, the Volvic commercials, Street Fighter: The Animated Series, Austin Powers, the Donkey Kong Country cartoon, and Homestar Runner.
Yep. Hence I will only exactly use the cutscenes of the CD-i games (mainly Zelda, as said), and only the King will be the one who executes all of these scenes.

@GCM:
The moveset releasing and the advertising phases are over. We're just waiting for everyone to vote, so GOGOGO and DO EET.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I make them as well. See?

FSSBB is a game project of mine. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I should tell them... Yeah, I will.

FSSBB is a new version of Brawl, complete with a TRUCKLOAD of new characters, features, items, stages, and extras. Our forums are HERE. We're currently trying to get movesets, so if you have any movesets for these characters or can make them, please register and help us.

(God I hope I don't get blasted for advertising)

Ooh, fancy. And it looks like a neat project, although most of the movesets are kinda underdetailed, I think. Hmmm. I notice the Doc of the Squeak Squad set. Tsk tsk...

/snob

Guntz is coming right up, Spadefox!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Ooh, fancy. And it looks like a neat project, although most of the movesets are kinda underdetailed, I think. Hmmm. I notice the Doc of the Squeak Squad set. Tsk tsk...

/snob

Guntz is coming right up, Spadefox!
Granted, these movesets aren't MYM-calibur, as they really don't need to be. Basics first.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Granted, these movesets aren't MYM-calibur, as they really don't need to be. Basics first.
True enough, true enough. Functionality is really more important than coming up with oddball ideas. I suppose I'm just so used to trying to push the limits of what a moveset can do around here.

Spadefox: You may no longer be here, but here you go:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
True enough, true enough. Functionality is really more important than coming up with oddball ideas. I suppose I'm just so used to trying to push the limits of what a moveset can do around here.
Quite.

Well, if anyone has anything to contribute, I urge you to help out. Our list of characters is HERE. If you have or can make movesets for any of them, let us know.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Mind making buttons for my characters, K. Rool? Kudos to you if you choose to do so.

My movesets are Cortex and Tiny (Complete), Dimentio (Deep in development), and the Joker (Cocepts phase).

My only request is that you don't use any of Cortex/Tiny's art for the button that was made after the PS1 games for their button. All those games are the root of all evil. Nina and Crunch don't exist.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Mind making buttons for my characters, K. Rool? Kudos to you if you choose to do so.

My movesets are Cortex and Tiny (Complete), Dimentio (Deep in development), and the Joker (Cocepts phase).

My only request is that you don't use any of Cortex/Tiny's art for the button that was made after the PS1 games for their button. All those games are the root of all evil. Nina and Crunch don't exist.
Nina does, Crunch doesn't. And in CoTT, Tiny and N. Gin don't exist.

D

Deleted member

Just wondering, but does anybody have any ideas for attacks I could use for YTT? I need a Nair, a Fair, a Bair, a Dair, and an Up Throw.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Nina does, Crunch doesn't. And in CoTT, Tiny and N. Gin don't exist.
Crunch was fine in his debut appearance, but he should've stayed evil and not have any big roles after that, being demoted to Tiny's status.

Also, Tiny, not even in his new butchered redesign, is in mind over mutant. Wtf?

As for Nina. . .She had zero lines in her first main appearance in twinsanity, and talked in the third person like a spoiled brat in that spyro crash crossover. She started becoming okay starting in Tag Team Racing, better then Crunch, but she started off so terribly. . .

Pinstripe and Ripper Roo also need insanely badly to come back.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Here ya go, Warlord. Hope this is to your satisfaction. There's hardly any workable images of Cortex OR Tiny on Google, so I made do with what I found. Not to mention that it's a lot to stuff into a small space.

And with that, I kinda have to go to sleep, so I'll get those other two for you sometime tomorrow.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Eternal Darkness And The Wings Of Hope<<-----Wah...i'm running out of ideas ;_;

Chapter 12: The fighters against the darkness

Narrator: Ok this going to sound kinda complicated, so i'll say it like this.
THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IN SAGI'S GROUP: THE ABRIGED SERIES
1) Sagi has a nightmare
2) He goes emo after he realizes his soul is gone
3) All of a sudden, empire soldiers attack
4) They run
5) They are surrounded.
6) Sol comes out and saves them
7) All of a sudden, bad *hit happens.
8) Nightmare and Ashencroft fight the group
9) Sagi stops going emo.
10) They fight back.
11) They win and the villains retreat
12) All of a sudden, they assume Sol is a badguy
13) They fight
14) Fight stops and they call truce
15) EVERYBODY WINS CEPT FOR THE BADGUYS!!! =D

Anyway.........

The group are in there tents, planning things out. They finally know the empire's true location. They plan things out.

First, they must get rid of all the guards

Second, they split up, and cover more ground

Third, They find the empire and kick his butt.

Sound simple right? Not really. It's going to be really tough.

"Ok, you guys know the plan right?" Sagi says while hiding out side the empire's front door behind a tree.

"Yep!! Come on now!!! Are we going in or not?!?!" Mia asks.

"Be patient. We attack in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" Chris Lionheart says before springing into action.

Kalas, Sagi, Chris, Mia, and Sol jump out of there hiding places and start fighting off the soldiers.

"We have intruders!!! Stop them!!!" One of the soldiers say.

The soldiers kept on coming. Sagi and Kalas, having each others backs slash down the soldiers.

Mia, and Chris fight back as well. So many sword slashes, that the soldiers can't keep up.

Sol stands back and shoots out his Gun Flame that blows away the soldiers no problem.

The soldiers kept on coming though. The 5 swordsmen take a step back.

"Whoa....i think i'm actually breaking a sweat here!!" Kalas says.

Sagi nods. "Looks like we got to fight back. Full force gang!!!"

Sol brings out his sword, but still says, "Who made you boss?"

Chris Lionheart and Mia prepare themselves to fight.

Sagi starts activating his wings of the heart, and Kalas brings out his knife and sword and gets ready.

Part 1: Sword fight:
Objective: Last out for 2 minutes
Music: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn --- The Devoted
Characters: Sagi (still only level 4 will power), Kalas, Sol, Mia, Chris Lionheart

The soldiers keep on coming. They aren't partically strong though. Just survive for a full 2 minutes.

The 5 swordmen continue to fight them off.....but they keep on coming.

Sagi looking tired says, "What did they send? The entire army?"

Chris Lionheart shaking off the sweat says, "This is the empire base after all. We can't give up now. We have to fight for what is right!!!"

Kalas says, "Wow, that was kinda cheesy you know?"

Mia looks tired and then stops looking tired to say, "Come on!!! They keep on coming. We have to fight back......"

Despite those desperate words of honor, they were soon overcome by the many soldiers.

"STOP!!! Don't Hurt Them!!!" A random voice near the empire front gate says.

It was Anise. She was usually a cheerful little girl, but seeing people getting hurt makes her get out her weapon: A puppet.

"If you hurt them, i'll make you all pay!!!!" Anise says.

One of the soldiers laugh at her. "You're just a little girl!!! What do you think you could have done?!?!"

Anise gets angry and makes her small puppet, big enough for her to ride on. She fights down a few of the soldiers with her attacks and gets to Sagi's side.

"Come on!! Get up!!!! We have to fight!!!" Anise says.

"Ugh....alright. Thanks for saving us right now by the way." Sagi says.

Anise smiles. "No problem. Come on!!! Let's stop these guys!!!"

Part 2: Yay. New Character:
Objective: Defeat all 30 soldiers
Music: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn --- The Devoted
Characters: Sagi, Anise, Kalas, Chris Lionheart, Mia, Sol

....Do i really need to explain this? :p

Anyway, after the fight, all the soldiers lay on the ground looking hurt and tired.

"Good job everyone!!" Anise says happily. "Now come on!!! You guys are going to fight the empire right!?!?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....who says you are coming with us little girl!!!?!??" Asks Sol.

"He's right. Plus it's going to be very dangerous with empire soldiers in there and partically the empire himself!!!...plus, you're kinda young for this and you are just a girl...." Chris Explains.

"Ahem!!!" Mia says looking angry due to her being a girl as well.

"Hey guys. Come on. She saved us. We should at least let her come with us. Plus she's not that young. She's thirteen. I'm only 2 years older than that you know." Sagi says.

"Wow Sagi, you are just tttooooooo nice sometimes." Sol says.

Anise cheers. "Yay!!!! I get to go with you guys!!! Don't worry!!! I promise i won't get in the way."

So entering the empire base leads to 2 paths. A right way and a left way.

".....the empire could be in any of these directions. Come on. Let's split up. Mia and Anise will come with me, and Chris, Kalas, and Sol, you guys go the other way." Sagi says.

So they do what Sagi tells him to do (though seriously, who made him boss?) and split up.

Part 3: Yay, spliting up!!!
Objective: Choose which group of people you want to follow and get to ur destination
Music: The valedictory elegy ~guitar ver.~
Characters: Sagi, Anise and Mia or Kalas, Sol, and Chris

Choose ur preferred group and get to ur destination. I would pick Sagi's group, because there pathway is easier and somewhat less dangerous. Kalas' pathway contain lava levels and pits, where as Sagi doesn't have lava levels and doesn't have that many pits. Also, i am truly a Sagi fanboy LOL

After that...

Eventually, the 2 groups find each other again.

"Wow.....that was fast...." Chris says.

"Huh. Then we should have went in one direction all along then!!!" Kalas says.

"Nice going Sagi!!!" Sol says.

Sagi makes his face look like he's saying sorry. Mia defends Sagi by saying. "Come on....give him a break....he didn't even know this place..."

"Exactly!!! Anyway, shouldn't we keep on going?" Anise says while smiling.

All of a sudden, a wall crashed. It was a huge crash towards the wall.....and it was caused by a mythical beast surrounded by the powers of darkness!!!

"WHOA!!! What is that thing?!!??" Mia says.

"I don't know, but its going down!!!" Kalas says.

All of a sudden, Sagi grabs his head in pain.

"UUUGGGGGHHH......i haven't felt this kind of pain since Baten Kaitos Origins when i defeated some of those afterlings. This must be a surviving afterling..." Sagi says while in a deep headache pain.

"I don't really care what it is. I'll just destroy it and blow it up!!!!" Sol says eagered to fight.

The darkness mythical beast lets out a huge roar and charges at the group

Part 4: The Dark Beast:
Objective: Defeat mythical darkness god
Music: Evidential Material
Characters: Sagi (level 4 Will power), Kalas, Anise, Mia, Chris, Sol

IIGGGGNNNNOOOORRREEEEE GUILLO OR THE PUPPET DUDE OK?

Anyway, he's a big guy alright, but he goes down at 500% damage, and that may seem easy due to you having 6 characters on your side. You should do at least 100% damage with each one. Anywho,....

Smack slap: The beast will let out a basic handwhip. Nothing special here, except that it's surprisingly very fast and deals 10% damage and ok knockback for each hit. The beast continues for 8 attacks. The beast is left wide open for you to attack him after.

Darkness fist: The beast will charge it's large fist to the side, and it looks like dark aura is surrounding it. The beast will then release the attack and attack you with rocks smashing as well. Plus a cool explosion. It reaches surprisingly far, and deals 30% damage with little knockback however.

Darkness beast bash: The beast will charge up with the power of darkness surrounding it. Then it will charge forward and head to the other side of the screen. It deals out good knockback with 20% damage.

Darkness flash: The beast will release it's dark aura and the field will be covered in darkness. You can't see a thing except it can see you. You can still hurt it if you can hit it, but you just can't see. It lasts out after 15 seconds.

*Still currently updating boss. Woot.*

The beast collaspes to the ground, and looks dead.

Sagi, having slain an afterling, screams in huge pain with the biggest headache known to mankind. "AAAHHHHHHH!!! I can't take it anymore!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sagi says in pain.

Sagi falls to the ground. He was still alive. Only unconsious.

"Sagi!!!! Are you all right?" Chris says.

"It's ok. He's just unconscious. That afterling beast just causes him to faint everytime he kills them. JUST LIKE IN THE GAME!!!!" Kalas says.

The beast itself vanishes into thin air, and leaves behind a black card. No racism intended.

Kalas walks up to the card and picks it up. "Hmph, all i'm guessing that this is important. Oh well. Chalk one up for the good guys!!!"

"Yes.....excellent job people..." Says an unknown voice. Soon, a shadow appeared and out came a scary looking man. It appeared to be.....Ashnard?

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.......finally, 2 cards are in my possession and the third card is about to be mine!!! Thanks for killing that miserable beast for us by the way. We brought it back to our base. It was one of those 5 beasts that had the power to rule the world." Ashnard speaks evilly.

"Who are you? And why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be dead?" Chris says.

"Well the author of this SSE needed more villains and he choosed me as one of them. Anyway, I AM ASHNARD!!!! AND I....AM THE EMPIRE RULAR!!!!!" Ashnard speaks.

Mia's jaws drop. "Ashnard?!?!? Ashnard is the main villain in this!?!?!? PSSSHHHH.....we can take him no problem!!!!"

Kalas agrees. "She's right. Besides, we can't let him take this card. If he does, he'll be one step closer to ruling the world!!! Let's stop the empire!!! RIGHT HERE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"What about Sagi?" Anise says.

"Leave him. He can't fight. Besides, we don't need him to help us. The Empire is as good as dead with just the five of us. Let's finish him off!!!" Sol says.

Part 5: Oly crap!!! Ashnard is the empire rular!!!:
Objective: Defeat Ashnard, and end his reign of terror.!
Music: Ashnard battle theme
Characters: Kalas, Chris, Sol, Mia, Anise

Sorry Sagi mainers, but he's not availble.

Holy crap. Ashnard is the frigging empire. He his a powerful titanic with his huge dragon beast rider. He goes down at 600% damage. He's a hard boss to beat.

Huge sword slash: He lets out a sword slash that can devestate you. He does 15% damage with nice knockback......if it hits.

Dragon swoop: Ashnard flies his dragon to one side of the screen and charges to the other side of the screen. It deals 20% damage with ok knockback.

Stun: Ashnard's huge dragon beast lets out a huge cry and swoops in with Ashnard doing a huge sword slash and basically stunning your character with 20% damage. Your character might not move for a while.

*MEh...i'm too lazy right now. I'll add more detail to the bosses later*

Ashnard lets out a huge screen and then chuckles out of nowhere. "Good.....i've done what i needed to do here. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!"

All of a sudden, Ashnard collapses to the ground, dead, and disappears.....4 evar.

"It's finally over...." Chris says.

"No its not!!! This SSE isn't finished yet!!! The author didn't even right the endgame yet!!!" Sol says.

"He's right!!!" Says an unknown voice.

Suddenly, a dark portal appears out of nowhere. Out comes out....Dracula.

"Mwahahahahha....do you really think that the empire would go down that easily?! Ashnard was just simply my pawn apprentice, that i let be the empire for a while. I AM THE TRUE EMPIRE!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh.....the story makes much more sense now!" Mia says.

"Anyway.....my loyal servent. Come out to get your prize." Dracula says.

"WHAT!? There was a traitor in our group all along!? IT'S NOT ME! I MEAN IT!" Chris says.

"Don't look at me!" Mia says.

Anise looks innocent. "Not me! And i doubt Sagi is either. He's too nice!"

"Ok. It isn't me alright?! I promise on my life!" Sol says.

"....Then it was.....Kalas!?" Chris exclaims.

"Yeah it was me....I'm sorry, but i needed power to take down those beast and sell them off for money. That's just me." Kalas admits.

Kalas steps forward and hands over the card to Dracula. The vampire laughs and enters the dark portal with Kalas. All of a sudden, the room glows white, and the group is back outside the base again.

Chris at first looks in shook how he was outside again, and then says, "Man! How did i not know that he was the traitor all along! He'll pay. He'll Pay!"

"Save your big word for later. Now that the empire's disappeared, we don't know where he is." Sol says.

"....I know one place.." Sagi says while weakly getting up.

Sagi explains the plan to the group and they all agree what there next plan is.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox: You may no longer be here, but here you go:

That is actually quite cool! Thank you! :3

Oh, and to update you on the moveset creations of the first 3 I will post:
Guntz (near completion, only Extras left)
The King (concepts are generally made, will start writing today)
Custom Robo (concept phase)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa, hardly any new posts overnight... half_silver's been updated into the list.

I'm glad you liked it as well, Spadefox. I'll take care of the rest of those this afternoon. Ditto for yours, Warlord.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
A PREVIEW to The King!!

Standard Attacks

Forward Tilt: Angered Sweep
The King exclaims "Enough!" and sweeps his arm in front of him. This move is very quick, but does only 8-10% damage, and below average knockback. It has the range of the King's stretched out arm and very high priority for a tilt. All in all a very great move since it can be used quickly to get rid of an enemy.

Up Tilt: Stretching
His Majesty stretches his arms up quickly, while rolling his eyes and stating "Gee, it sure is boring around here.", then sinking his arms again into normal state. His arms are going upwards in a V-shape, making this move a little hard to hit. If you do so, though, your opponent will recieve 10-13% damage and good knockback straight upwards. The Stretching is a very great move for starting up a juggle, and, although it has some startup lag, is not very bad at all.

Down Tilt: Scroll Drop
His Omnipotence stretches out on arm to the side, a scroll in his hand. He lets the scroll fall down, pointing at it, leading his index finger over the writing and saying, that "It is written: Only Link can defeat Ganon!". He then takes his hand away and the scroll rolls up again, disappearing - this animation is the ending lag of the move. The actual damage giver in this move is the paper when dropping down. An enemy hit by that scroll recieves above average knockback diagonally upwards and 11-14% damage with fire element. The move is rather quick, but hard to hit with, and has an ending lag, which makes it punishable rather easily. Other than that, it's one of the King's mose useful moves, especially since it has the range of a normal Forward move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom