• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
...>.> So Ive been gone for about a week or two.... missed about 100 pages.... any major events? I seen the list, and know of agiduses character select completion tho i do not know the page....
Uh... yeah. When you say you've seen the list, do you mean the MYM Awards or the Top 50? Because both are completely finished. Other than that, we had advertising and voting. That's it. MYM 3 is over.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
There you go, Sly Fox.

(and before anyone complains: getting rid of the border around Rik's face on the right side was annoying, so I just cut him out on the back and put a similar background there ~_~)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
There you go, Sly Fox.

(and before anyone complains: getting rid of the border around Rik's face on the right side was annoying, so I just cut him out on the back and put a similar background there ~_~)
Awesome! Thanks, Spade! Love the purplish border. :chuckle:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Glad you like it! The I in Rik looks a bit awkward, though... I'll slap you up another one tomorrow. But now, bed timez for me~

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Here y'are, good sir. You can't see too much of the background, which is a real shame; it's a very nice stripey gradient of green, red, and yellow.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
BOBOBO?!?!? He is like the best anime character ever besides every DBZ character!!!! I look forward to seeing it.....

I just really noticed something.

Wow....how did Mia place so d amn high? Lol, guess a lot of people liked it XD.

Plus, i wonder who were the people who voted for Drake and Josh that got them the 45th spot lol? Despite me MAJORLY improving it after a while....

Anyway, the new SSE chapter will be up tomorrow. All i really got to do is add Beast Trio in somehow, though i could REEAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYY use there personalitys Bkupa. LOL.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm kinda confused about Drake and Josh myself. I guess there's quite a few closet Drake & Josh fans around MYM... *glares at Mendez*

EDIT: Not that I'm implying that it's a bad moveset, but I, for one, vastly prefer Mia, Sagi, Leonardo et al.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Hey,uh, I know it may be really bothersome, but if someone could whip up an icon button for my "new and despondent Bag-man" (or just Bag-man for short) moveset for MyM4, I will name my seventhborn child after you in endless appreciation.

:)

You can find a picture of BM on page 9, I think.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Hey,uh, I know it may be really bothersome, but if someone could whip up an icon button for my "new and despondent Bag-man" (or just Bag-man for short) moveset for MyM4, I will name my seventhborn child after you in endless appreciation.

There can only be ONE Gryphon, so I will have to decline your request. Plus, I cant do the white/black text thingy right now. lol jk

Edit: DOUBLE POST. MY BAD

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Here y'are, good sir. You can't see too much of the background, which is a real shame; it's a very nice stripey gradient of green, red, and yellow.

Spadefox... K. Rool...

You guys are awesome. Thanks for making these for me.

Putting it in my sig right now.

EDIT: Gryphon, I know you're disappointed, so if you want to help out, could I please request an icon from you for another moveset idea I may have in the future? Really, I don't think your icons suck.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

I might make you one. Though do you want a background or not? If you do, what kind? If no, then less work for ME!!!!

EDIT: Well i did majorly improve it after a while with moar detail and moar unique speicials for Drake and Josh so....If you guys think Sagi is better than D and J so much, why is he so low while Mia is so higher (who has one too many sword slashes?) Yes i'm a Sagi fanboy. I admit it :p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You guys are gonna make the archive site HOT with these icons. I thank K Rool for this one. I'll be using the icons as a means of presenting the entries.
Sounds great to me. If ever you need me to pitch in and make a few here and there to round out all the movesets being made, just say so. I'm glad to help.

EDIT: Say, we've got a week or so. Would anyone be interested in me making a group picture of all the 50 winners standing together? Like... a roster kind of deal? *goes to do it whether people want it or not*

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Sounds great to me. If ever you need me to pitch in and make a few here and there to round out all the movesets being made, just say so. I'm glad to help.

EDIT: Say, we've got a week or so. Would anyone be interested in me making a group picture of all the 50 winners standing together? Like... a roster kind of deal? *goes to do it whether people want it or not*
Thanks, pal.

And the latter would be cool, but good luck in doing so. 50 isnt as big as over 9000, but still.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Hey guys,

Somebody in the Forum Games wanted to contribute to MYM4, and he's wondering when it starts. Could somebody tell me, or no?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
A few things, then I'm out:

1. Still not a Drake & Josh fan. Never have been, never will. It is the antithesis to what I like about Nickelodeon.

2. Don Patch had better be awesome, Sly. He's my second main in Jump Stars, so I'm expecting great, leek-tastic things from him. :p

3. And yes, MYM4 starts "around" Thanksgiving. But probably as soon as we get everything ironed out, really.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Currently, we're standing at around Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving weekend. Exact date has yet to be decided on.

And I know about your aversion to Drake & Josh and the reasons behind it, Mendez. I'm just poking fun. *pokepoke*

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I might make you one. Though do you want a background or not? If you do, what kind? If no, then less work for ME!!!!
If a background is too much trouble, then don't worry about it.

But if it's not too much trouble, I'm thinking of something truly absurd, like...blue and yellow polka-dots, or maybe plaid.

I have the utmost trust in you, Mr.Twilthero sir, and leave the whole thing in your capable hands.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
2. Don Patch had better be awesome, Sly. He's my second main in Jump Stars, so I'm expecting great, leek-tastic things from him. :p

3. And yes, MYM4 starts "around" Thanksgiving. But probably as soon as we get everything ironed out, really.
All right, thanks for the approximate day.

Also...

*Goes to watch Bobobo a lot to be ready for making the moveset*

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
If a background is too much trouble, then don't worry about it.

But if it's not too much trouble, I'm thinking of something truly absurd, like...blue and yellow polka-dots, or maybe plaid.

I have the utmost trust in you, Mr.Twilthero sir, and leave the whole thing in your capable hands.
TOO BAD!! I'm lazy anyhow :bee:

Ok it's not the best thing ever made, but at least i tried. If you want a better high quality one, ask KingK.Rool. He is by far better than me.

EDIT: Aw s*it, i messed it up. Ok hold on....

EDIT 2: AW MAN....this time FOR SURE!!!

Also...

TWILTY said:
EDIT: Well i did majorly improve it after a while with moar detail and moar unique speicials for Drake and Josh so....If you guys think Sagi is better than D and J so much, why is he so low while Mia is so higher (who has one too many sword slashes?) Yes i'm a Sagi fanboy. I admit it

Junahu

Smash Ace
Since we have almost a week of nothing, I'm going to take that as an excuse to post moar previews. Below is a rough draft of one of the (way too many) extras I have lined up for Megaman9:Megaman.

Please note that western names will be used in this moveset.

--------------------
Alternate Costumes
Unlike the rest of the brawl cast. Changing Megaman's costume doesn't change his colour, it actually changes his appearance to that of an entirely different character! This is to help distinguish between two or more Megamen in the same match. All alternate costumes are purely cosmetic changes, and do not in any way affect how Megaman plays.

(the top line is the default colour, the other 8 lines are for when that character uses certain weapons)

(I dare you to tell me you wouldn't jump at the chance to play as Dr Wily)

Rush Adaptor Megaman
Rush has fused with Megaman! This is useful somehow!

Mega
This is Megaman, when he isn't Megaman.. it's less confusing than it seems, trust me.

Break Man
He seems... familiar somehow. Almost like a brother.. nah, my mind must be playing tricks on me.

Bass
He's so much of a douche, that Wily immediately set to work on making a better, less douchey, robot.

Roll
It's Megaman's Sister/Not Sister. Somehow related to Megaman's Brother/Not Brother.

Dr Wily
Single handedly responsible for everything that has ever gone wrong in the Megaman universe.
Even in death his robots cause mayhem and spinoff sequels.

Dr Light
Every robot he makes seems to get reprogrammed by Wily at some point. No matter how menial the task for a robot,
Dr Light always equips them with the most retardedly powerful weapon he can. These two facts point to Dr Light being a fat idiot.

Quint
Megaman's future self, reprogrammed and dragged back to the past by Dr Wily. Quint was eventually destroyed by 'present day' Megaman. This is the only canonically plausible reason why classic Megaman isn't around in all those spinoffs set in the future (hint: It's because Megaman killed himself)​

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure it's "Bombastic", not "Bomb-tastic", TWILTY...

Also Mega Man makes me happy. So very, very happy. Ideally the character would actually be a blown up pixel sprite rather than a 3D model, but maybe that's just me.

Oh, and by the way Junahu--Donna's a part of a picture I'm drawing of the top 4 movesets in battle, and I'm assuming I'm to just use one of the pictures posted in her moveset as a reference, right? No more current re-designs or anything?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hehe, that should be interesting to say the least... Cervantes, Dracula, The Headless Horseman, incarnations of evil and greed, the very embodiments of darkness, with swarms of unholy minions and powers at their beck and call...

And then there's Donna. With a camera!

I'm very interested to see how this picture turns out.

And, for those who missed it, I'm compiling pictures of the Top 50 into a big roster-type thing. I'll make it wallpaper-sized, too. And just to spite you, TWIL, I'm tucking Drake and Josh behind Nightmare's fat head. :p

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
And, for those who missed it, I'm compiling pictures of the Top 50 into a big roster-type thing. I'll make it wallpaper-sized, too. And just to spite you, TWIL, I'm tucking Drake and Josh behind Nightmare's fat head. :p
1) will it be done today or sometime this week? Lol, sorry if it seems i'm rushing. Just a question.

2) NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Everyone LOVES Drake and Josh (besides Mendez, but that's because he has no taste in TV shows :p)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sure, it will! In fact, I'm already done 11! It's not a big job... just cutting out backgrounds and resizing. The biggest part of the work will be piecing all these characters (who are all drawn in different styles) together so that they flow and they're all easy to spot. And they all fit, of course. Curse you, Nightmare!

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Dude, all 50? Wow, good luck.

I wonder if anyone voted for Drizzt? Probably not...

Someone should do a Crazy Steve moveset in MYM4.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I'm very interested to see how this picture turns out.
It's set in Smashville, and as we all know, those villagers are quite photogenic. :chuckle:

I voted for Drizzt. That's probably a case of my like for a character beating out the less-than-ideal moveset made for the guy.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
No way, someone did? No offense Mendez, but how could you think there were only 49 that were better in this entire contest?
THIS IS MADNESS!

Junahu

Smash Ace
Also Mega Man makes me happy. So very, very happy. Ideally the character would actually be a blown up pixel sprite rather than a 3D model, but maybe that's just me.
Don't worry. Mega Man, along with his alternate costumes, his Final smashes, everything will all be pixel sprites. After all, the whole point of Megaman9 was to revisit those glorious 8 bit days.

Oh, and by the way Junahu--Donna's a part of a picture I'm drawing of the top 4 movesets in battle, and I'm assuming I'm to just use one of the pictures posted in her moveset as a reference, right? No more current re-designs or anything?
Yeah, the pictures in her moveset are of her current design. Feel free to make any changes you need to though.

Can't wait to see the inevitably kick *** picture.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Can't wait for the picture either. Will it be hand-drawn or on the computer? I draw all my OC pictures by hand, cause it's fun and accurate for me. I've been doing it since I was 3 feet high.

Speaking of OCs, K.Rool, can you make a sticker for Tiggah?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Everybody...

I've spent this time working on my Bobobo/Patch preview. But this time, I want to PM it to whoever wants me to so they can review it. I'm not quite sure I did an entirely good job, and I need some help/criticism. :urg:

Also, I just had a PERFECT idea (IMO). I'm planning on making a moveset for the Spanish alphabet. Yes, the Spanish alphabet is going to join the fight, and actually have attacks and a theme song for itself. Can anybody make an icon for this, possibly, if it's not too much to ask?

EDIT:

Something to possibly work with for the icon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom