• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I love the way my name is still RYAN.........

I said *RIOT* but somewhere along the transferring of names it got lost in translation... Almost missed a match because of it....

o well

Can't wait till next time!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
1: Cort - snake's too good. good seein ya again, good matches, i'll have to play you s'more next time
2: PC Chris - you make some weird decisions with snake. you have really good reflexes i noticed when playing you : ) we're playing next time
3: Nuro - good money match, sorry to gay you on corneria the stage should be banned (did i step up my anti snake game at all?)
4: Jinx - im just afraid of the great jinx i just suicide a lot. lol good matches.
5: Solid Jake - fuuuckin takin me out of winnars whats that. it was good havin you up for the weekend, you've gotten so much better, we're gunna **** teams at esticle.
5: Darc - wolf? snake? we gottta play next time
7: Vigilante - way to play ganondorf
7: Hayato - we need to play next time
9: Omega Blackmage - do better next time
9: UnknownForce - really good matches, you've got a freakin fantastic 4 team goin lol.
9: Reno - hah gw is a matchup people need some experience to win in, we'll play again next time, good ****
13: Dazwa - oh my revenge ☼ zooon *** pose! ☼
13: Pine - first ever barlw?
17: Jess - you've gotten better eh? i remember playing you in walpole
17: gerudo - zss practice? dk is too good i think
17: Syko - good money match, come over sometime you live too close
25: Icylight - good seein ya again, sucks you had to lose in olimar dittos
25: Gonzales - you're gettin real tricky with that ike, just ban yoshi's and your set lol
33: OmegaWhiteMage - gettin better overnight? maaaahn wtf is that? lol keep practicin we'll play soon .... grab more
65: Buuman - grab more... lol get good with that turn around forward b, didn't know that **** existed, we'll play soon
65: Rezzoun - off the stage its where its at

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
SHOUT OUTS NAO.

Alex - For letting me stay at your house and keeping me alive + bringing donuts

Manny - For being Manny :]

LIL! - For driving us there and kept us alive on the road XD <3

Aiser - For McDonald's lulz and being awesome

Dustin - For being you, and letting me sign your mother's day card. LOLOL TOO FACKIN' GOOT.

Dylan - Excuse me, WHAT YEAR IS IT?! LOLOLOL

Dave - For being awesome and wearing a wig with Daz.

Skler - For being my Championship Wrestler partner LOLOL XD XD <3

KevinM - DDR lulz. /black man dance/ LOL Julio

Cort - You're still too good at everything, and lulz with Kevin

Matt.Zeb - Nice meeting you ^_^, good matches.

Pine along with Purple Cobra - Nice playing teams with you. LOL at Bowser dittos vs. DK dittos

Solid Deathkannon - You're just an amazing guy. End of story.

Trademark - We shall crew battle soon.

PC - You're PC. GG.

Flaco - Sorry that you didn't sign my paper and esticle LOL. Next time I have big paper you can sign it first ^_^

Elen - For running such a fine tourney. GG sir.

OWM - Nice seeing you again :]

And to the others that I just can't think about ATM - Nice seeing everyone and stuff and hopefully I'll see everyone again ^___^

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
LEWL LEWL ALEJANDRO_P SHOUTS OUTS

HBK, Hazz, R3N0 - I'm glad you all came and I'm glad I drove. I had such a good time with you guys in the car. You've all gotten so good it makes me wanna cry /tear. I remember when you all sucked so bad, I'm so happy I'm a part of why you guys got better LEWLLLLLL. No but seriously, You all are like level 3 status sons. HBK ****** these wack marths thinking they hot **** then getting their **** tipped. **** yo couches. You guys are pretty epic. I'ma tell my kids about you one day. I have pretty fun memories with all of you and heres hoping to many, many more.<333333

Milktea
- HAI FRAIND. Super fun time. Definately need to come to ny, we'll have lots of fun, and we can do each others hair. It'll be a great time. <333 I'm definately the hotter girl in the smash community IMO.

Darc - It was cool to talk to you after seeing you so many times lawl. you're a cool kid, come down to NY one of these days, we'll have a blast.

PC - <3333333 nuff said. You know the rest.

Cort - kitz to gootz. you are like amazing. you and pc make me wanna buy a wii. Make sure to come to NY

Zoso - You too! come to ny, and have a good time with meeee. it was great seeing you again.

Hayato
- <3 good seeing you again and your twenty thousand lookalikes JKJKJKJKJK <3

NO BROOKMAN WTF?

Best smash tournament ever. No johns.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament.

Shoutouts

Alejandro underscore P - Appreciate the ride and thanks for getting us there and back safely. How bout you start playing again so you can win all the time....? You're post are just as girlie looking as the way you looked at the tournament lol.

Heart Break King - They lucky there wasn't melee teams yo!! We're broken. I told you that you were gonna get top 5 in Melee and without any friendlies. Madd pro.

R3N0 - You are such a BEAST yo. You're madd good.......in Brawl. Nah just joking, you're ok lol. Get better Weekly Kid. If you weren't in the car ride there, who would we make fun of. So thank you buddy.

Port Chester Chris - Hey, I know you. Car ride was madd fun. How bout we play for once.....?

Cort - Good seeing you again. And yes....You *****.

Zoso - Good seeing you and fun "Tournament" matches. If fact we gotta finish that "Tournament" the next time I see you.

_Milktea - Good seeing you. Hit Alejandro more often. Gives me a good laugh.

KDJ - First time ever playing you in singles. I see why you win tournaments. Maybe we'll play friendlies if I ever see you again.

Trademark - Fun friendlies

KevinM - Fun team friendlies and good match in tournament. Jiggz and Mute City....Definitely didn't see that coming.

Aiser - Good matches. Marth is my best match up.

Elen - Good matches and good job running the tournament. Hate fox dittos....

MattDotZeb - Our friendlies were madd fun. Gotta play again next time.

Everybody Else - Good matches if I played you and lets have some matches if I didn't.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
#33 for my first tourny w00t Luigi will take it next time >.> unless Cort wtfbbqkitten pwns me again D: Any way all mass/RI smashes PM me for my # if you want so we could set up a weekly day or w/e @my home lol or we will drive to u, we just wanna play some new ppl ^^b

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
good job to all that placed high. I had a good time and it was nice to see some of the old faces again.
Had to leave early thougth cause i wanted to play some Guilty Gear with my crew members. This tourney was a real eye-opener if i want to place higher im either gonna have to counter-pick or play a better character, because there's some situations in wich Ike has no options. So anybody have any suggestions?

Possible Characters:

Snake
Snake
Snake
MK
Snake

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
People I played (in order) in the bracket (aka Snake City =P):

Chris (Orky) - just like old times. Wouldn't be a tourney if we didn't have to play early in the bracket. =P Anytime you wanna come down & play, lemme know.

Beef - that Olimar was pretty nice. You knew your stuff pretty well too.

HBK - too nasty with Falco (way better than mine).

Cort - Snake's gay. =P Idk wtf I was thinking counterpicking that stage for Round 3, lol. Your commentary when I was gettin stomped by PC made me laugh too hard. Especially when I wasn't even using MK (& was still hearing "MK's gay"). One day I'll get Luigi's Jab -> Up B off.

Corey - that G&W is nasty. Your edgeguarding's too solid.

Tom Vigil - pulled out Snake just for me, lol. =P I was expecting to play that Wario that I saw beastin on kids. Maybe you're savin em for next time.

Solid Jake - I was scurred to go down by the fin on Corneria. Good thing I had the lead so you had to come to me. If I hadn't been ahead, you probably would've beasted me. You seem like a cool dude btw.

Eric (Nuro) - GGs, what can I say. Your Snake's 2 good for me.

People I played friendlies vs:

Sarath - kid's 2 fackin good, beastin kids with Snake in dittos in the bracket.

Janma - that Looney Toons is 2 nasty. Glad we finally got 2 play in person, as opposed to back when we used to put up with that laggy mess they call Wifi play.

Kyle - your Luigi's a beast (as are your other chars).

Chris S - 2 nasty. Always good seein you. If we ever play in a tourney, Cort's definitely not allowed to comment b/c I laugh too hard. =P

Dazwa - that ZSS is scary, & that Sheik is a MONSTER. WTF. Beasted my Falco like you still had Melee Sheik.

Mardo - you use those dairs a little too well. Also, you're 1 funny mofo.

Buu (kid I was playing friendlies with along with Dazwa?) - kid has madd tricks. That Bowser was beastin on me.

Samus user (forget your name) - had some nice edge games vs me. Sorry for makin you wait to play me, I couldn't get enough of the Blackmage (& then I couldn't refuse a MM vs the MK).

BDawg - as I said already, ggs. Too close. You'll probably get me next time.

Other MA (mostly) Brawlers:

Dan - always good seein you, unless it's in the bracket. Glad Dazwa took you out so I didn't have to worry about having to face you and have you stomp me like it's your job.

Darc - Quizno's was fun. We'll have to get some games in next time.

Jason - thanks for the ride. Not bad for someone who uses a lower tier character than most of the players there.

Matt T - 2 nasty, takin a game off of DJ. Falco's CG on Snake is gay. Tell Wilco to get nasty with Falco so you can learn to stomp Falco all day. ;) We'll play soon.

Memphischainz - good seein you again. You are 1 funny kid 2. We'll have 2 play @ 1 of these tourneys soon.

Kid I played in Marth dittos before I left (1 of Corey's friends?) - had some nice stuff. Dthrows were whoopin my azz, lol. Had never seen that before.

Nytejade - we didn't play, but I saw you almost take out Unknownforce. **** was 2 close.

Savai - should've used Marth vs Tom & then won so that we could've played. =P We'll have to play soon.

Melee people I saw but obv didn't play b/c I suck @ Melee now:

Awesome Sean - why don't you play Brawl? Luigi's a beast son.

Dave (ZoSo) - understandable why you don't play Brawl with Falcon being complete garbage.

Elen - play Brawl. You're gonna have to let go of Melee at one point or another. =P

Milktea - good seein you again. You should play Brawl so you can stomp me like you do in Melee.

Nick & John - if you guyz ever wanna play Brawl, lemme know. =P

Omegawhitemage - good to see you again after like 1-2 years. Next time we'll have to get some games in. Close games with Fatal, but he's 2 good.

Think that covers every1.

Aesir

Smash Master
Shout outs lulz
Pc- Good times like always, playing you first round was kinda eh, but I got to **** the losers bracket for a while so thanks. :D and I need to work on my falco game more, and not pick gay counter pick stages vs you. Because you play like every character =\

Cort- To goot?

Darc- I almost wrote name as carc that would have been a ... I can't rhyme this, it was good hanging whcih yous.

Dazwa- <3

Lil- I placed higher then yous =O

Hazzard- seriously that match on FD I don't even think PC ***** me that hard before..>_>; ****z, I want revenge LOL.

Gonzo- cool convos mang.

manager guy at GU who sold me the shirt- THANKS :D

Sean- **** yeah.

Elen- you almost won the bet D:

matt.zeb- next time we mm so ya know our matches are actually legit >_>; *coughyousandbaggercough*

Skler- We didn't link ditto =[

Pine- D:

Brawl- I wish I cared to play you =[

OWM- good seeing you man.

OBM- good seeing you man

Jake- Seriously next event I see you getting top 3 lol.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Man I def slept for mad long but shoutouts now.

Alejandro-Thx for the ride buddy. lmao level 3 I appreciate it and umm yea most of what you said to me at the tourny was not funny, cuz i was a little bitter. lool but its all good and had mad mcdonalds over the weekend. LEWL good times lmao, get ready for esticle

Hazz-Lol playing no friendlies takes mad pressure off you...then you can john when you lose...lol jk but really teams wouldve been fun if they did it. And stop lsing in fox dittoes son, i play that matchup vs you all the time. Thx for mad support at the tourny, stop sqaundering in singles though

R3N0-lol no reno. but yea to sum it up **** you for not staying for singles, i think you couldve made stuff alot easier for me. But umm thx for stuff and yea...told you you'd beast in brawl, and you were debating on not entering it.

PC-mad fun to hang out with and the car ride was fun. Your spot dodge game is way too good lol, rusty my *** way to combo me across every platform in both matches...good stuff though in melee and brawl

Jinx-Man ur MK is beast, all the Metaknights i play spam b moves and so yours was so different. good stuff in our matches and way to beast at the tournament

Nuro-I had mad fun playing in our matches...srry about ma gay chaingrabbing though. lol its all falco has. good **** on taking 3rd

Fatal-you had a solid snake...lol and rob. good matchesm

Darc-**** Jiggs. lmao but I had fun playing that puffball. Mad good in brawl and melee

Elen-Great job on running the tourny. Your fox is mad good. I got lucky on Corneria...lol but ur last killa on zoso in match 3 was crazy

Zoso-Good seeing you but sucks we didnt play. You should go to esticle

KDJ-man my heart was beating so fast that last match ccuz we were both at high percents and like next fsmash would win, good games.

Pine-Mad good Mario, you caught me by surprise...sryy fox is so good

Cort-Good seeing you, way to **** in both events, come to a NYC weekly again soon.

Dazwa-Don't think I met you here but watever, Im sure well meet at another tourny...lol good stuff joining TSA along with Darc

Lol maybe nxt time I can hang out with the cool kids at the tourny lol Pc Cort milktea darc ddazwa alejandro etc....mad fun seeing some of you guys again and meeting you for the first time. NYC weeklies are like every week. Come visist us sometime

And uhh srry if i forgot you, suck at remebering names
Donald Duck is the ****

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Awesome Fun Time

This is me and PC about to do kissy face.

This is me being the hotter one. I think I might change my name to Alejandro_TEA LEWLLLLL

And this is me being absolutely, positively happy cuz i'm with good friends <333333333

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol milktea, 17th in melee singles again..

CORTLES WEARING THE SHIRT OMFGGASAFAS

trademark0013

Smash Champion
shoutouts to increase post count:

TSA NY: none of us got to play :( but tsa ftw, even tho HBK made massive seat johns at one point. lol

Haz: friendlies were intense

AOI: friendlies were also intense. good shiz

Cort: that one friendly we had was intense

PC: our friendlies were not so intense. u remembered how to push buttons halfway thru :(

KDJ: the combination of u being rusty and me getting better in the past year put u at a huge disadvantage, but u won. good ish

Chris: u got better. good stuffs

Kaiba Corp/TSA CT: do i have to say anything? :)

Axel: if ur talking about a brawl crew battle, then u might have a chance.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
this tournament was the freaking bomb! like, a bomb on crack and coke at the same time! Would have stayed for melee tournament but our ride wanted to go home.

Can't wait til the next mass madness.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Holy ****...Snake...Snake....SNAAAAAKE!

****. Hopefully this changes down the road, but yeah I guess great job to every Ftilting Snake out there. Was it hard?

So Fatal

Smash Master
Man I def slept for mad long but shoutouts now.

Alejandro-Thx for the ride buddy. lmao level 3 I appreciate it and umm yea most of what you said to me at the tourny was not funny, cuz i was a little bitter. lool but its all good and had mad mcdonalds over the weekend. LEWL good times lmao, get ready for esticle

Hazz-Lol playing no friendlies takes mad pressure off you...then you can john when you lose...lol jk but really teams wouldve been fun if they did it. And stop lsing in fox dittoes son, i play that matchup vs you all the time. Thx for mad support at the tourny, stop sqaundering in singles though

R3N0-lol no reno. but yea to sum it up **** you for not staying for singles, i think you couldve made stuff alot easier for me. But umm thx for stuff and yea...told you you'd beast in brawl, and you were debating on not entering it.

PC-mad fun to hang out with and the car ride was fun. Your spot dodge game is way too good lol, rusty my *** way to combo me across every platform in both matches...good stuff though in melee and brawl

Jinx-Man ur MK is beast, all the Metaknights i play spam b moves and so yours was so different. good stuff in our matches and way to beast at the tournament

Nuro-I had mad fun playing in our matches...srry about ma gay chaingrabbing though. lol its all falco has. good **** on taking 3rd

Fatal-you had a solid snake...lol and rob. good matchesm

Darc-**** Jiggs. lmao but I had fun playing that puffball. Mad good in brawl and melee

Elen-Great job on running the tourny. Your fox is mad good. I got lucky on Corneria...lol but ur last killa on zoso in match 3 was crazy

Zoso-Good seeing you but sucks we didnt play. You should go to esticle

KDJ-man my heart was beating so fast that last match ccuz we were both at high percents and like next fsmash would win, good games.

Pine-Mad good Mario, you caught me by surprise...sryy fox is so good

Cort-Good seeing you, way to **** in both events, come to a NYC weekly again soon.

Dazwa-Don't think I met you here but watever, Im sure well meet at another tourny...lol good stuff joining TSA along with Darc

Lol maybe nxt time I can hang out with the cool kids at the tourny lol Pc Cort milktea darc ddazwa alejandro etc....mad fun seeing some of you guys again and meeting you for the first time. NYC weeklies are like every week. Come visist us sometime

And uhh srry if i forgot you, suck at remebering names
Donald Duck is the ****
Thanks man, you had a ****ing beast Falco HBK, good ****

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Shout outs, or my personal mini hi-light reel.

Milk Tea - You totally complimented my handcuffs + Buddha charm. I felt totally pimp. Till I scrubbed it up in the tourney.

Xfro/Okisokey - Had a ton of fun doing friendly's with you. But no, I will not get in your mouth. EVER AGAIN. Next match the bite will not work on me. I swear it.

PC Chris - I think I liked being called the pirate guy better than the anti social guy.

Emmy - Had alot of fun playing friendly's with you as well. You helped me out alot on my lack of match up knoweldge. Almost all my Peach and Olly knoweldge is thanks to you. Naturally I plan to use this against you and make you rue the day you met me. :)

Flaco - Good times as always.

Memphischains - Didn't actually get to meet you, but I did watch your hbcf matches for a bit. Everyone hates me for all the quotes I now scream because of those matches.

Dazwa - Got to talk to you for a bit, but didn't get a chance to see if I've improved much since Esticle. Next tourney we meet up at I demand a match against your Zero Suit. She's too good, i've just gotta get beat by her again.

Elen - I still hold to you just mugging people for five bucks and forcing them to play Melee. I think if you had tried to force me into the tourney a third time I woulda caved. Great job with the tourney.

I didn't catch that Oly player's name. But I played you for all of 45 seconds before we had to leave the tv. Really wanted to play you, sorry I didn't catch a match before you left. If you read this I totally owe you a match. Hold me to it.

The Former Dunkin Employee - You rock for bringing free food. Even if everyone is afraid of trash bags.

Cobra - Hope I didn't look like an jerk arguing with you. I obviously am not familiar with Shiek, and you're **** good. I wanna rematch when we meet up again. I'll have to test the over b vs. needles before hand though. Just to be sure. Although you're probably right. Didn't know the mechanics of them at all.

Andee - Not sure if you even post here. But I desperatly want to do a Sonic Ditto with you. Your Sonic was **** fine.

Buu - I was watching that Bowser/Marth match, and Power Shielding Shield Breaker really did just crack me up at the moment. You're a **** good Boozer man.

Anyone I played in Ditto's or Met(I was the dude in hand cuffs and bandana, played Sonic under the name Ace) you guys were all very cool. Nice meeting you. Gotta keep hitting tourney's up. Too many awesome people. And maybe I'll stop choking so **** much once I get more used to the scene.

And a big thanks to GU/Jamie. I'm glad everything got sorted out. And thanks to your store I found an excellent birthday gift for a good friend.

Oh and to the melee players, I'm sorry I stole a TV away. It killed me to do, but I really should have been gone already.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Mdrn - I didn't get to see your sonic play bro, kinda pissed. I didn't even play mine, which i should have but whatever

Darc - your my hero

Cort - Nice shirt

Jynx - I'm finally glad that people are getting gay gay MK is, but it was good to see you we gatta play sometime

Corbra - You the OG son. LOL. CFHB for life. I wish I didn;t dip so early so we could have promoted more.

Elen - My Young Link is the ****, dont even front

Tea - Reebok pays me to troll this forum, MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't get to own you with Young Link but we gatta get that goin eventually.

SiYkO - CMON ya prik

Steve - Conforming is the way to go

Korea - L CANCELING IN BRAWLL. Party this week, hit me up.

Those kids that I played melee with - yeah i dont know, i enjoyed getting my *** beat

Chris - we didnt really talk but it was good seeing you agian

Dazwa - melee then brawl = lose

Fatal - your the ****ing man, I wanna get some games with you

Banks - you weren't there but i gatta show you some love <3 (draydel)

Wilshire - SAMOA JOE

Cog - I heard you shaved. your freind was huge.

Dirty MK (you know who you are) - Clean G&W on Hanenbow ftw!

CLAP - CLAP CLAP CLAP RACIST CLAP CLAP

Vig - good seeing you agian tom, your pretty manly.... yes

I dont think i missed anyone... (I'm kinda tired @ work getting paid to post this.... haha tea)
SO YEAH **** YEAH WOOOOO

I dont think i will ever play melee that much agian /young link rampage

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Okay, now that I'm not completely lazy, shoutouts :)

War: fun seein ya at the tourney, good to see you place higher than me.....learn Falco XD

KDJ: that was fun...you need to falcon punch more.....haha....and I thought you entered as Naruto XD

PC Chris: that was a pretty close match, lol everyone thought I was pro....."zomg did he just teleport like that where he did mind games LOL"

Jinx: that was REAL close, especially that second match, I **** a brick when you died before I did XD

Cobra: good stuff man, f u for not taking koopakaze like a woman :-P

Dark Cloud: gg.....play against MK more, and don't MM with Marth again, you gotta trust your Olimar more, our games usually go dead even anyway

Nito: you keep workin on that fudgey hair of yours ^_^

Nuro: I'll beat you, I swear XD but yea, nice to meet the Snake that st. viers is always goin on about

Xfro: cripple fights are always fun :chuckle:
k, I'm lazy again, if I forgot you, my bad, gimme a shoutout :-P

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Memphis. We'll Sonic ditto at the next tourney. I'll even break my anti-social bonds and... approach you. It'll be easier now that I know what you look like. The screams of HAPPY BIRTHDAY and TOES OF TERROR made it easy find the HBCF matches.

"ELBOW OF SHAME!"

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
How far away do you live from the Lowell Area? Me, DJ, SiYkO, and ASL? often have get togethers at SiYkO's place. We keep trying t get more people but everyone is weak.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I played Jigglypuff in a 25 cents mm and got ***** by a peach.
If this sounds like you, please post. I like knowing the names of the people who owned me.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm in Ludlow. Lowell's not really all that far actually. No idea what it is time wise. But at this point I've locked myself into the "hour travel time for Smash" due to gas prices.

And there isn't much in state that is over an hour away. It should be mentioned that I've definatly scrubbed it up at all my tourney's. I've been complimented on my Sonic, and I don't think I play poorly, but I've got alot to learn. Alot.

I'm currently convinced my Sonic only gets complimented because I play him with the correct strategy(i.e. pressure) and that not many people play Sonic. Than again, I could just be a huge pessimist.

Spife

Smash Master
I played Jigglypuff in a 25 cents mm and got ***** by a peach.
If this sounds like you, please post. I like knowing the names of the people who owned me.
Not me buddy, but I had a similar experience with Link. I think it was Alejandro_P (sorry if I misspell your name, you were **** and I'd like to p(l)ay you again :laugh:) who played that Peach.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cobra/memphis- LMAO @ "where's cogsmooch...I heard he shaved his beard" "I dunno I thought I saw him around.." "where is he?" Cobra nice friendlies, but you should switch to black ninja sheik

HBK- Holy **** you're a beast thanks for ****** me in tourney

Cow? Cal? - good games, pew pew wolf

USA- good games

P$t Head- fun games, and really close too.

Emmy- fun friendlies, olimar represent. olimar dittos are too confusing, I can't tell who's pikmin are whose lol

aesier- good seeing you

PC- good seeing you. I will MM your snake with my melee falcon? lol

Dazwarrr- cheer up kid, and hold a maine tourney! GOOD FRUCKING SHIIT against KDJ! Those matches were too good.

Darc- nice friendlies, nice wolf lol. ........btw, go for it.

guys I played melee friendlies with for 2 games- ggz ha

Questor, Kyu Puff - we didn't get to MM, which is sad.

Milktea- you know you want this. too bad. also you missed out on the (boxer shorts) opportunity

Spife

Smash Master
More shout outs, who edits? (POOOOOOOOSSSSSST COOOUNNT!!!)

GU: thanks for giving us a spot to have these (and for having us), it's not easy finding a venue D:
Elen, Mat.Zeb and Tom: thank you for hosting and doing what you guys do.
Everyone who brought a set up: thanks for...bringing a set up
Melee entrants: yeayuz melee is teh rox!

KaosKun

Smash Cadet
I never did shoutouts but i guess i can now...

Buuman - great bowser matches. I will have to hang out with you guys this summer if i have time

Solid Jake - didn't get to play you all that much, but it was fun to hang out with you. Thanks for the ride there.

KDJ - you need to come over more and help me with my game, especially my game against ROB.

OmegaWhiteMage - good **** dude. Got immensely better overnight. ROB is sick!

Cobra(?) - i think i played you in a shiek marth match up. Good matches man your shiek is scary.

the sonic player i played in friendlies before the tourney (Ace was your tag i think) - Good sonic. Practice against marth. Unfortunately for you one of my friends plays sonic all the time.

The person i did Marth dittos against (you may have been Jinx but i am not sure) - thanks man i actually learned a lot from those matches.

last but certainly not least man

OmegaBlackMage - All i have to say is thanks for bringing me and for the rest of the semester its going to be my marth your random and more brawling until we are forced to go home for summer.

it was fun, and i am going to try to come out again

Top Bottom