• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** 12/05/09 bring set ups!!!

Zone

Smash Champion
yea alex its way too far dude, if you want you can spend the night here tho
Ok, Can you PM me an address?

Getting good must come at high prices. I need to man up and go to reachable tournaments regardless. I'll try to do extra stops so I'll have less to do friday so I can leave earlier. I drive a pepsi truck :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I already told Kevin i would team with him...uh...if he can find a team mate ill team with you but otherwise sorry...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Thanks beanman we can play here. And ok esam. In other news shiz can no longer come guys. Project may not even show as well due to finals next week. We will no by friday. But that means its easier for everyone to do better lmao

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok jason. Um andrew just texted me about teaming but jason got at me first. Jason we need a good team name. You guys are gonna lose so bad team hyrule go go!

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Is it the disk thats bad and the wii can't read it? Or is it the Wii that isn't reading any melee disk? If it's a bad disk Jason has an extra copy of melee we can use in your wii.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I want to be on the opposite side of everybody. Make a 64 man bracket and have me on one side and everybody else on the other.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter since anyone who plays me is gonna lose. Yes i have a big ego but it drives to wanna keep my word. Fack wit ya boy. Jason said you all suck. That is all. Derek i think you gonna be recording man but none of that colder stuff k.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
good **** ballistics.. im planning on playing wif emilio and jason on thusday.. im moving to miami. im gonna live in doral zone, i only play melee so u know.. umm, and dont know.. tell me about everything happens, any tournament, i want to get into the game in usa.. i was in venezuela but i have like a month wifout melee because of all the cages we got to make and carry up to the truck.. im moving from venezuela.. i already left the contry im currently in aruba.. ill be in miami on december 6th, that means next sunday.. so tell me about anything aight dude? i main luigi, and secondary ICys, and im not afraif of sheiks hehehe XD

spider_sense

Smash Champion
good **** ballistics.. im planning on playing wif emilio and jason on thusday.. im moving to miami. im gonna live in doral zone, i only play melee so u know.. umm, and dont know.. tell me about everything happens, any tournament, i want to get into the game in usa.. i was in venezuela but i have like a month wifout melee because of all the cages we got to make and carry up to the truck.. im moving from venezuela.. i already left the contry im currently in aruba.. ill be in miami on december 6th, that means next sunday.. so tell me about anything aight dude? i main luigi, and secondary ICys, and im not afraif of sheiks hehehe XD
Oh ****! You heard that Dale? My boy Blea said he got you on lock.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im not afraid of ice climbers. Its just so a dumb which is why i play peach. For those two dumb mother****ers. I would like to play this guy on thursday as well.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
hahaha, dont instult em dude, they are good ppl with big hammers.. they dont know what they are doing hhaha.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yo is that james (peach) gonna be at this? i really want to play a good peach. Dale thinks he's good with peach.... i'll fvk u up *****!! nah jk....but seriously.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** yeah man. Tell me there, i might forget before hand lol

Im up for any and all MMs using either of my characters (And spacies vs Doctor mario is fine too)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dam man.. im not pretty sure of that, thats the tournament where m2k is going? thats what i heard.. i dnt know if i would be able to go..
1 because of i dont have a ride
2 money jones..
3 still have a lot to do.. im just moving to miami..

how r u going? i may try, i really wanna go.. but depends on choosing between pound 4 and winterfest, i think u now the answer..

still tell me i may go o both

Top Bottom