• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit Championship Results 1/17/09

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd have MMed you Bowyer, but not until after the tourney! It's a philosophy of mine to never MM unless I have a long gap between matches. Gotta get mentally prepped.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'd have MMed you Bowyer, but not until after the tourney! It's a philosophy of mine to never MM unless I have a long gap between matches. Gotta get mentally prepped.
Yeah, no worries, I totally understand. I myself have a policy of not dittoing MK's before a tourney.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Shoutouts? OMFG

I hope next time to get to do things like actually sleep before I got two days without it to play. :( I wish I could have played some of you at my best but they were all great games.

Overswarm: Good ****, working it in singles. Your Meta is what I would call "different". IT was cool to get to hang out IRL for a little bit. You really are the IRL Troll you claim to be ha. You should fear my jiggz more, boy. It's coming for you!

Omniswell: She's coming for you too!

Kirk: Beeeeaaaaast. Loving your Ike, man. Your prediction and spacing is spot on, and I've never seen anything quite like it. I felt quite proud I did so well against it while in teams, but we barely got to do anything in friendlies. I'll hit you up for sure next time.

AlphaZealot: What happened to the Diddy counter to MK? :p j/k.

Samurai Panda: You sir are a lie. You are neither a panda nor a samurai. Our MM was fun, I had a great time. My DDD was really sloppy, but it was close, next time. Hanging out with you Domo, Steeler, Lain and a couple of the others for a little bit after the event was ****ing hilarious. And you totally do need to do that April Fool's joke to the sonic boards. If you have the chance, I'd really like to see you at NO KOAST, you owe it to your new Wichita buddies lol.

Ripple: Ah, little DarkRain. Actually I'd say you're better with DK now than Darkrain ever was, man. You should be proud of yourself. You're cool to talk with too btw. Our Team Matches were too good.

Chewy: Aaaahg, I should have had those Ice Climbers! I wants a rematch! :( I was really hoping youd pick D3. I devour D3 for breakfast. He's high in calories, it's why I'm so ****ed fat.

BloodHawk: Supergamer is gay for you, I swear it. >.>

BlueBlade: Thanks for the housing, the best/only sleep I got the whole time. I about died in your floor as soon as I got there.

Mr. E.: thanks for all the friendlies. It was relaxing and helped me work out the stress of a very frustrating drive. there.

Nicole & Asc: You guys are still cool. Hope to see you at NO KOAST as well. Nicole's Diddy is getting good so fast.

Dr. X: Hey man, good games, but you need to relax a little when you play, don't get so upset just chillax.

Vayseth: LOL sorry about the double dittos but ROB and DDD are my original mains. At least I got booed for infiniting XD

Anther: SHOW ME YA MOVES! At least we finally got some friendlies in before they kicked us off. Sonic vs Captain Falcon is instantly epic.

Legan

Smash Lord
I never was big on shoutouts but this tourney was just too good to not show people some recognition.

Kansas: You guys are awesome, thanks for picking me up and putting up with all my rambling in the car. Fino Im sorry that ***** didnt give us our redbulls, the next pack is on me. Holms I still owe you a match I know, sorry for thinking you were a scrub man you definitely got skills.

BlueBlade: Another perfect tournament with an awesome venue with superb competition. Thanks for the housing and the hospitality, I slept Like a baby.

Anther: You're breaking all laws of science by winning tournaments with pikachu, Stop Immidately.

Lain: You silly Asian/White guy? You're ****ing Famous! <3

OS: You're kinda like My rival/Bane but at the same time a mentor. Thanks for the advice (After you whooped my *** none the less) and great games. I learned alot and I plan on coming back better than ever next time so watch out.

Asdioh: Good seeing you again man, we need better midwest kirbys so step your game up!

Y.B.M: Good **** man, Hope you enjoyed those link dittos you wanted. I know I did and I can definately see where you've improved. Get on my level though son lol. God Kai's Are too Good.

Blood Hawk: I didnt even have to play you, your presence was enough to make me fanboygasim.

Samurai Panda: It is always a pleasure to see and talk with you sir. I look forward to us hanging out in the future. Best Mod Ever

Toph!: Good **** man, Sucks Ive never met you before this tourney, you are just too cool. You were right about the falcon though, hes just waaay too much for link. (JK he sucks..... JK (But really he sucks). As long as you keep using falcon than Ill keep reppin link man.

Domo: Too good, 3rd place is great man so dont let it get you down. You came outta nowhere!

Clel: Best Marth in the midwest period, at least I think so.

Ky: My boy, keep rapin with the pit man, You're the best pit Ive seen and you dont play like a *** so you definately get my spot.

Infern Angelis: Glad I could dish back the **** that you put on me last time dude. Good seeing you again, keep that Ike clean.

Kirk: Greatest Ike EVER! Hands down. Watching you play made nothing make sense anymore. Even Im not epic enough to be that good with Ike, good to know theres someone out there who is.

Meneil: Nice meeting you and Good Games, I totally got beat by a girl and the worst part is that she used Ike on me. You owe me some more friendlies >=o.

Machinegunorm: Glad we could finally meet, Sorry about lieing to you about Fino but that **** was too good to pass up. hopefully I can make it out to some of your future tournaments.

Vayseth: My Man! good seeing you again dude, thanks for cheering me on in doubles. I got nothing but love for all my MI players. Michigan is my homestate and it's where my heart is so Ill always be repping link for you guys.

Steeler!: I cant believe you tried to talk me into finding another doubles partner. You were rapin face man, I had way too much fun on the car ride and teaming with you. Youll definately be seeing more of me in the future, take it ez man.

Bowyer: What can I say dude? Good seeing you again and sorry you had to be knocked out by a link. It's a weird matchup and it catches alot of people by surprise so dont think much of it. I still dont know how you wrecked Domo but good **** man, you've definately stepped your game up a **** ton.

Rofa: Dont know how Ive never met you before, You're hella cool man and thanks for giving me the INSPIRATION (Cough*). Hope everything goes well with your documentary. Youll be seeing me around in michigan sometime this spring.

Omniswell: good games man, drop the punkass IC's and pick wolf back up, you ****.

Ripple: Who are you? And why did you place so well? JK, get your *** in STL more, you're in my crew, Ive already called dibs on you.

Kirksville: Good seeing you guys again, Nicole the chicken tender match was probably the most epic thing ever. You ate half of my bread and tender and that makes me RAGE though.

For anyone I forgot Im sorry, I got a ****ty memory. Thanks to everyone who piled around to watch my matches, It made me nervous as **** but It also gave me the inspiration to do better and put on a good show. Good **** MW, keep it up.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Anther: I wish I would have played you at the tournament our games would have been epic. also, remember in friendlies when I asked if you were sandbagging or if I had impreoved? I think I know the answer to that now. :)

Overswarm- I wish I would not have suicided during our matches or the results would have been much different. maybe next time

Domo- harder to beat than OS because your hyper aggro against me. good **** though, I wish I could have beat you in losers

Needle of Juntah - Your G&W is a beast but next time I wouldn't let me have mansion

Lain- I want another $MM. lol very close games between my DK and your DDD. 3 shield breakers!

Chewey- ICs ftw

Legan- pretty much the best link in the world. looiking forword to teaming with you at the next event

Oranos- represent lucas all the way

MachineGunNorm- you probably could have beaten me....

Steeler- work on that IVY son. then you'll be up in rank

Xisin-tough luck in brackets but it happens

TheBlueBlade- good to meet you, nice job organizing

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Joshu- Supreme Commander King Joshu! Too good man. Always a pleasure seeing you. Great job in doubles this circuit, not too shabby in singles either.

Legan- Link, the Hero of Time or Legan, the Hero of Blood Hawk? Always a blast watching you play. Beating MKs and D3's with Link is just too sexy. It's awesome to play a character you love. Don't ever drop Link.

Steeler- Pokemon Trainer too good. Ivysaur tends to put you in bad situations though. Your Squirtle is an absolute beast. Glad you Kansas guys came out to this.

Kirk- You fight for your friends. Playing an amazing Ike was an event I had yet to experience. Looking back on the match up, I know what I could have done to make my match a hell of a lot easier. Ike's jabs just destroy and I wasn't making good use of Lucario's options. GGs, you deserved the win. Hope to play you again in the future.

OS- Great job this season man. Wish I would have asked you for more advice throughout my time in winner's bracket. You certainly made Olimar a lot easier to contain for me. I'm sure I'll see you again soon and hopefully we'll actually get to play.

Omni- Didn't get to play you barely at all in Smash, but thanks a ton for the combo tips with Ryu. Playing TvC with you was too fun even if you ***** me hardcore almost every match. Great chilling with you again.

SamuraiPanda- BloodPanda yeah! TvC was too good. I'm importing the game later this week and am gonna practice hardcore. Already decided on a Karas/Tekkaman combo. Teamsies was pretty rad too. Port Town = yuck.

VayVay- Vay is the man. Your R.O.B. is pretty amazing. He definately seems to be working for you. Keep on improving. Hopefully I will see you the 24th, if not, definately the 14th. :3

Thrzy- OMG Anther. Pikachu is too good. Worked hard all season going undefeated aside from MSOP. Good shiz bro. You definately deserved to win the champs. Hope to play you again soon.

AZ- Freakin Diddy man. Turned it up hardcore. Been watching the videos you took and I'm going to work on my game a ton more. It was nice chillin with you and discussing the game and stuff.

Rofa- Glad to see you came out. Was pretty cool having you around recording. Sorry about your stuff getting locked in the cabin. I hope everything worked out fine.

NoJ- Joel, you still got it baby! Great matches. I swear you kill with more u-smashes than anyone I have ever seen. You handle D3 a heck of a lot better too.

Domo- Kansas MK. You were impressive from what I saw. Wish I would have gotten to play you.

Ripple- DK is beast. You showed that this tourney. I didn't get to play you either, but I wish I would have. I'll definately seek you out next tourney.

Kel- Thanks for all the help with seeding and running the circuit in general. I'd say it was a success. Good luck in Japan, I hope we get to play again before you go.

Rowan- Insane Peach and the most intense matches I had all tourney. It was loads of fun playing you. Keep on improving.

Hilt- Nice Olimar and great meeting you. You'll have to let me know if you get those matches up. It's nice getting experience against different characters.

BlueBlade- Thanks for helping me run this thing, couldn't have done it without ya. Always a pleasure. I'll come by to play some smash with ya every now and then when I'm in town.

TheMann- Didn't get to play you at all outside of doubles, but I did hear many Manns landed throughout the day. Luigi is too good.

Lain- Scrub. Srsly, though. Gonna have to find a way around that D3. We'll see what I can come up with. You have gotten so good so fast. Hope to play you more in the future.

Bowyer- Was a blast chilling with you. You are a hilarious guy. Just shake of this bad placing and kick butt at the next one. I know you are a lot better of a player than what the places showed.

Dr. X- Nice to see you come out. Should have played you too. Had a lot less time for friendlies this time around. Your Pit looked like it improved a lot from what I saw.

Infern- Keep rocking Ike man. If Kirk can do it so can you. I wouldn't give up on him just yet. Was nice to see you again. You should try to make it to more events if you can.

Epic- You are an awesome person to talk to. Marth looked pretty beast. I was very happy to see you come out to this event. I hope to see more of you in the future. Keep it chill. :3

Anyone I missed, sorry. TO johns kept me pretty occupied to the point I didn't meet a lot of you. Was a successful event I'd say and I plan on holding more in the future.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
whoa, I totally remember my % being half that. Oh well. I'd still win. XD

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, I kept getting names wrong yesterday on Tio. All that is my fault, my bad. (that goes for ACE853, Xisin, J-Kip, Rowan and whoever else I didn't mention)
You never did get mine right (asc853, not ACE853). But oh well, I thought it was actually pretty funny.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
lol not at all, you have an good pit but it's just not that great in my opinion. You play campy and gay and thats what wins matches.
I played campy and gay against you, because that's what worked. You're also not one to talk considering you were "jump away+boomerang" our entire set, and the only reason I lost the first match to you was because I was trying *not* to resort to camping and had a problem powershielding the stupid thing.

You camp me, I camp right back. I hate to tell you, dude, but you put the ball in my character's court when you decided to never approach me. :ohwell:

Ky plays a way more skilled pit IMO thats all ;).
I'm cool with this. Just not with the johns. If you want a MM next time we meet I'll give you one. :laugh:

Cook

Smash Master
Guess I better do some shoutouts, too, though they're gonna be kinda brief because I'm lazy (by the way, I'm "ACE853," one of the many Olimar players that was there).

Kansas guys: It was nice seeing you all again.
Domo, quit ****** me so hard. Congrats on third, way to rep.
Steeler, I'm glad you got to be on the winning side of a clutch stage spike. Best Pokemon Trainer in the MW!
Inferno, get more sleep next time. Nice chilling with you, though.
KY and Zaton, way to tear up in teams. Get a new controller, KY, broken c-sticks FTL. Zeton, pick a secondary that doesn't get chaingrabbed by Pikachu!
Clel, I don't think I've ever played you outside of doubles, but way to **** my partner in singles. :)

KC guys:
Fino, nice games with Anther. We need dittos next time!
Arkive and 8-Bit, I didn't really talk to you guys or play you, but it was nice seeing you there. Nice work on the clutch comeback against the Olimar on Corneria, 8-Bit.

St. Louis guy:
Legan, pivot walking is stupid. Chicken matches are too good. Hope you can make it to Kirksville.

Guys from other places:
Hilt, nice meeting you, we need to do more dittos; I'm starting to enjoy Oli dittos. Sorry I had to root for my crew mate against you! Both we and Fino need to step it up for Olimar mains everywhere.
Oranos, you're super nice, dude. Keep working on that Lucas, I've gotta have respect for anyone who can do well with bad characters.
Anther, congrats on first. Maybe Pirate Ship is not a good counterpick for me... anyway, I hope I get to play you again someday.

Nicole, Jordan and Kit: I'm glad you all decided to come after all, I was afraid the trip wasn't going to happen. Despite the 8 hour drive and the total lack of sleep this was probably the most fun Bro Trip yet. We didn't do too bad in Diana.

Other people: pretty much everyone was good, pretty much no one was a douchebag. Keep it up midwest.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yeah, Ripple! If I ever find the time away from my son, work, school, etc, I'm making a trip up to Springfield. I need to learn this game anyways.

Legan

Smash Lord
I played campy and gay against you, because that's what worked. You're also not one to talk considering you were "jump away+boomerang" our entire set, and the only reason I lost the first match to you was because I was trying *not* to resort to camping and had a problem powershielding the stupid thing.

You camp me, I camp right back. I hate to tell you, dude, but you put the ball in my character's court when you decided to never approach me. :ohwell:

I'm cool with this. Just not with the johns. If you want a MM next time we meet I'll give you one. :laugh:

Theres an element of skill behind my camping/evasive play that sets me apart from a guy flying off the stage and shooting arrows, especially when you have an over B and shield that relects every projectile. If you think of a reasonable way that link can effectively approach a character that can float off the stage, projectile spam and glide in and do an attack that out prioritizes everything then let me know. You did what you felt you had to do and Im not even knocking you for it but this doesnt negate the fact that your pit still isnt that good IMO. Really it's nothing personal and I dont even know why you feel the need to respond, Im sure you're the best pit in other peoples book.

Id be more than happy to money match you.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Theres an element of skill behind my camping/evasive play that sets me apart from a guy flying off the stage and shooting arrows, especially when you have an over B and shield that relects every projectile. If you think of a reasonable way that link can effectively approach a character that can float off the stage, projectile spam and glide in and do an attack that out prioritizes everything then let me know.
Dude, I didn't even leave the stage against you. I just stood on the opposite side and pressed B. You never even tried to approach me. I remember this set specifically because at the time I would have considered you about the campiest player I'd come up against, and I'm in Overswarm's crew so that's saying something. I merely responded in kind.

You did what you felt you had to do and Im not even knocking you for it but this doesnt negate the fact that your pit still isnt that good IMO. Really it's nothing personal and I dont even know why you feel the need to respond, Im sure you're the best pit in other peoples book.
You want to moan about the way I played against you when you've shown yourself as perfectly willing, maybe even moreso, to play the exact same way, just met with less success because your character is terrible. And still you try to set yourself and others apart from me with this arbitrary "skill" scrub mantra. Why would I *not* respond to that? It's total bull****.

Id be more than happy to money match you.
I really wish I had this past one. I only hope that when I beat you, you don't come up with some other lame scrubby reason to credit yourself as the better player. Not only is that profoundly annoying and disrespectful, it also holds your game back because you won't learn from your mistakes.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer: What can I say dude? Good seeing you again and sorry you had to be knocked out by a link. It's a weird matchup and it catches alot of people by surprise so dont think much of it. I still dont know how you wrecked Domo but good **** man, you've definately stepped your game up a **** ton.
Simple... I was the best MK there ;) <--- Truth

Do you go to school in Kalamazoo MI or are you from there?... You've told me before but I forgot.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Simple... I was the best MK there ;) <--- Truth

Do you go to school in Kalamazoo MI or are you from there?... You've told me before but I forgot.
I wanna see OS, Bowyer, Kel, and BYAA! all MM each other's MKs. They all play MK an entirely different way.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
KY and Zeton, way to tear up in teams. Get a new controller, KY, broken c-sticks FTL.
Haha no lie man. 3 out of the 4 matches I lost were bc of that thing. Sux, but no johns. I'll just have to step it up at the next tourney. And make sure I got a good controller haha

Ky: My boy, keep rapin with the pit man, You're the best pit Ive seen and you dont play like a *** so you definately get my spot.
Thanks man. You and Steeler gotta keep reppin lowtier. My Character Sucks But I'm Too Freakin' Good At This Game = Superpro. You were on fire at this tourney dood. Whatever it was you took on the way to Indiana, let me get sum bro!! I could use it haha. One of these days you, me and domo are gonna sit down and just play. Let's see what the tourney scene does once you've got sum MK exp and sum Anti-camp on ya. :laugh:

Dr. X - I really don't know what to say. I've seen Legan play, and he's ****in beast. Plus you know as well as I do that you can't camp Pit. Especially Link. Standin on the opposite side and pressin B isn't gonna get you too far. I also saw your first game against InfernoRage1 in brackets. You can't throw your controller and get teary-eyed when campin doesn't work. You've got potential bc ur a smart player. Just keep practicin and you'll get there man.

AZ - Our team games were awesome man. Sorry to dissappoint with only gettin 5th. Once I get a new controller and step my game up a bit more, I'll make it happen. Also, way to beast me and Zeton at the SAME ****IN TIME in game 2. 600+% and 4 kills. Ridiculous. Congrats on wreckin singles the way you did.

Tactical and MachineGunNorm - Sorry to flip out on you guys the way I did. I'm normally not like that but my controller was drivin me nuts. If I see you guys again, we'll get some friendly games in without me punchin walls n whatnot lol :p

Domo - My ****in boy. If you hadn't suicided game 5 you might have taken this tournament. But don't let it get u down. Look at it this way - You made top 3, you got ur name out, you put Kansas on the map. COT4 better be ready cuz Dub'K's comin to wreck that ****! But seriously, stop sandbaggin when you're not in brackets. BOWYER thinks he's better than you (wtf??).

Steeler - Who said ur bad in teams? HAHA way to show the Midwest what PT's all about.

Zeton - BEST FOX IN THE NATION SON!!! Man way to have my back in teams dood. 100+ never failed. Next time we team up, I'm gonna have a new controller and we're gonna let everybody know why we're the best with our characters. Let's give em hell.

Nicole - What the hell have you been on?! You're game has stepped up sooooo much since CdF2. Let these guys kno that you bein a girl don't mean ****!! And seriously, I want that autograph.:p

ArkiveZero - Awesome games man. Sucks that Kansas had to destroy each other in brackets man. Come down to NO KOAST, we'll do what we can to make sure that doesn't happen. We'll get some TvC games in too haha. #1 Dark Link main!!!

Anther - Congrats on takin the tournament man. You definitely showed everybody why ur the best Pikachu around. Friendlies next time!! And quit playin with those cigarettes. That Newport almost killed you haha.

Hilt - Way to place 17th man! Awesome games the night before. Make sure to tell Rowan about the dthrow CG. You should come down to Wichita for NO KOAST. We'd be glad to have you there.

Vayseth - Man we should of played some friendlies. Great convo tho, always nice to talk to somebody who knows what they're talkin about. Next time you and The Mann need to grab sum redbull to keep the steam goin.

Samurai Panda - Good **** in doubles man. Always nice to have an intelligent guy around. And seriously, I'm DL'in Tatsunoko vs Capcom TODAY! TvC ftw =]

BlueBlade - Thanks for the housing man. God knows we needed it. If it wasn't for that, Kansas wouldn't of came. We owe you bigtime dood.

Paladin - Keep workin on you're fox man, you're gonna get there. I really wanted to play sum MvC2 with you guys but I knew you'd **** me haha. You, good sir, are a man among men.

Kirk - WHAT THE ^*@&!!! Because of you, never again will I say the Ike sucks. Way to show everyone that tiers don't mean ****. Make it to NO KOAST man, bring everyone you can! We'll be expecting you!!

I wanna see OS, Bowyer, Kel, and BYAA! all MM each other's MKs. They all play MK an entirely different way.
Domo would win. He'd come out of no where. AGAIN!!!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
MachineGunNorm- you probably could have beaten me....
bah i know but you just got the momentum going after that first stock and ugh. oh well at least i know i didn't lose to some scrub. :p but yeah placing that high in this tournament, i'll believe you that you're better then ook. :x

Tactical and MachineGunNorm - Sorry to flip out on you guys the way I did. I'm normally not like that but my controller was drivin me nuts. If I see you guys again, we'll get some friendly games in without me punchin walls n whatnot lol :p
haha naw its ok. i can get pretty pissed also. though i don't go punch walls, i just throw my controller on the ground(though thankfully i can normally control myself enough not to throw it to hard.) XD;

legan: good friendlies, glad i could play your link, i'm kinda surpised that i was able to beat your link because i always thought link put a pretty good fight up against snake.

bowyer: yeah it was fun playing with you, but i won't be at the chicago tournament. :( i'm going to be gone this weekend.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Plus you know as well as I do that you can't camp Pit. Especially Link. Standin on the opposite side and pressin B isn't gonna get you too far.
I know, man, that's the point. When we played, he insisted on playing a long-range game. I tried to play a short-range game at first, and he wasn't allowing it, preferring instead to run away and throw his boomerang repeatedly. Again, I merely responded in kind, which made his choice of strategy a really poor one.

I also saw your first game against InfernoRage1 in brackets. You can't throw your controller and get teary-eyed when campin doesn't work.
I didn't camp him like... at all. I don't know where you guys got the idea that I'm a campy player in general, because one of my major downfalls as a player is that I often don't have the patience to camp when I **** well should. Maybe you've been talking to butt-hurt Legan too much. :laugh:

The controller throwing thing I've got no real excuse for... I was just not having a good day being on the verge of a migraine throughout the whole bracket. I'm a fairly emotional player sometimes and I really regret that. :(

You've got potential bc ur a smart player. Just keep practicin and you'll get there man.
I intend to. Thanks. But if "getting there" includes being able to beat Legan, I can tell you I'm already pretty far along. I don't care what johns he comes up with to say otherwise. :ohwell:

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Oh, and I want to specify that I have absolutely nothing against you, KY. It's good to see another person repping Pit in the circuit. There used to be a couple other people from Indiana and Illinois but they weren't any good. I wish I had taken some time to talk to you a bit more in person. I'm usually not nearly as much of a jerk as this conversation-- and the little piss fit I you saw me throw-- probably makes me seem.

Just don't believe everything Legan tells you, mmk? He doesn't know what he's talking about. At this point your crewmate Zeton played with me about 10x as much as Legan has, and we've only met at this one tournament. You can ask him what he thinks of me if you want any real insight.

And if he thinks I'm a jerk... well, I guess I'm a jerk then. Srry. :\

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
You guys are funny....
GOD KAIS FTW...
Legan is the big homey...don't argue with him...hehe
Dr. X...is cool...IMO...so know Arguing...
Omniswell beat me with Ice Climbers....DESTROY HIM ON SIGHT!!!!!

Legan

Smash Lord
Dude, I didn't even leave the stage against you. I just stood on the opposite side and pressed B. You never even tried to approach me. I remember this set specifically because at the time I would have considered you about the campiest player I'd come up against, and I'm in Overswarm's crew so that's saying something. I merely responded in kind.

You want to moan about the way I played against you when you've shown yourself as perfectly willing, maybe even moreso, to play the exact same way, just met with less success because your character is terrible. And still you try to set yourself and others apart from me with this arbitrary "skill" scrub mantra. Why would I *not* respond to that? It's total bull****.

I really wish I had this past one. I only hope that when I beat you, you don't come up with some other lame scrubby reason to credit yourself as the better player. Not only is that profoundly annoying and disrespectful, it also holds your game back because you won't learn from your mistakes.

I dont even know what to say to this because everything you just said is completely false. If you had stayed on the stage than you would have been no problem at all but that wasnt the case.

This entire argument was sparked because you're butt hurt that I didnt even consider you as a great pit. I didnt even name any specific names, It could have been any pit in the world I was referring to when I said campy & Gay . Arnt you like 26? Get over yourself, grow the **** up and stop crying everytime **** doesnt go your way.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
well ky bowyer or however u spell it johns a lot and i dnt have time or respect to spent on those ppl and if he was so good he would have taken that triple or nuthn. really bowyer if u feeling it like that i will 50 dollar mm u anytime i see u. and i want it recorded and put on youtube. i was tryin to be nice b4 but when scrubs cant seem to notice when ppl are playin with them and go talkn stuff about it then that ticks me off. and to be blunt tournament placing says it all. that doesnt apply to ALL placings but with bowyer i think its about right.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I dont even know what to say to this because everything you just said is completely false. If you had stayed on the stage than you would have been no problem at all but that wasnt the case.
Wish I had the videos to prove you wrong but you're really not remembering this correctly. If I had left the stage you would have remembered edge grabbing with the WoI, not glide attacks, because that's just how it's done.

This entire argument was sparked because you're butt hurt that I didnt even consider you as a great pit. I didnt even name any specific names, It could have been any pit in the world I was referring to when I said campy & Gay .
I heard some johns and responded to them. I wouldn't have let you say it even if you had specifically named somebody else besides me (as if there are any other Pit's in the MW besides me and KY).

Arnt you like 26?
I'm 23. How old are you? -.-

Get over yourself, grow the **** up and stop crying everytime **** doesnt go your way.
I'm not the one arbitrarily throwing around what qualifies as "skill" and what doesn't.

BIG C

Smash Master
well ky bowyer or however u spell it johns a lot and i dnt have time or respect to spent on those ppl and if he was so good he would have taken that triple or nuthn. really bowyer if u feeling it like that i will 50 dollar mm u anytime i see u. and i want it recorded and put on youtube. i was tryin to be nice b4 but when scrubs cant seem to notice when ppl are playin with them and go talkn stuff about it then that ticks me off. and to be blunt tournament placing says it all. that doesnt apply to ALL placings but with bowyer i think its about right.
rofl maybe you shouldn't "Play" with people, cuz i'm not gonna lie ****talk is immense with old melee players at least most of the cooler ones. and sandbagging is way worse because it gives the person the opportunity to talk **** because they think they are doing good against you. so if you get pissed off at ppl because of you sandbagging gg nore.

tl;dr: snadbagging is way more homo than talkin **** to a sandbagger. also i got bowyer's back biiiitches.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
well put some money on the line and u can get wrecked too big c.

and i aint talkn $1 im talkn $10 and up. im willin to put my money where my mouth is are u?

Top Bottom