• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movie Talk!!

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Um... Dramas, thrillers, sci-fi. But really I could go for anything.

And I saw Final Destination (whichever the one before the new one was, the rollercoaster one?) so I might look into that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Drama you say?
If you like that with a touch of comedy and romance, You might as well go for "Crazy Stupid Love" and "One Day."

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I saw Captain America a couple days ago and it just made me more excited for more "Super Hero" movies in the future like the new Spider-Man and Dark knight. And the small trailer at the end of the movie showing the Avengers makes me wish it wouldn't be released in May but alot sooner.
But other then those I'm looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes 2 coming out this December. Looks as good as the first one.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Warning:
Potential Spoiler :awesome:

The ending of FD5 made my ballz tighten.I was all like,"LoLz,this movie ends how the 1st on began,on a plane...........Lol,even two guys are fighting on the plane just like on the first one...."*Thinks for a sec*".......Hey,...wait a tic...." "Plane.....two guys fighting.....:surprised:......,:eek:OH MY GOD, GET OFF THE PLANE!!!!"
To bad Same realised to late.
I was like,":sadeyes: Oh noez,he realised to late."
I really wish Sam could have meet Alex.:ohwell:

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I seriously thought that Final Destination (the fourth one with the roller coaster or whatever) was gonna be the last one. I swear this is turning out to be like Saw or PoTC lol. But I am looking forward to seeing Final Destination 5.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
okay *******.

We have these things called SPOILER tags for a reason. They are used to write about a movie/game/book and talk about details that some people may not want to know about beforehand.

SO USE THEM YOU STUPID ****S.

it is like this

John dies at the end

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What's up with this?
If you want wonderful movies then talk about troll 2.

Otherwise, you can either talk about another movie or talk about a movie.

So, who wants some tower heist?

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh no but yeah that was a good one...

wow, wtf, I'm just now realizing the similarities...
*looks up some stuff*
I've apparently never seen anything involving Jonathan Levine as director so... I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if 50/50 turns out better

Roller

Smash Legend
Tokyo. Stop posting everywhere for no reason. If you don't need to say something, you don't HAVE to respond. To every single post. Anybody makes. Anywhere. Ever. maybe 1 in 10 of your posts has any substance to it at all.

Also. Our Idiot Brother will be hilarious. This I am sure of.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm thinking about watching A clockwork Orange. Does anyone like this?

Tokyo. Stop posting everywhere for no reason. If you don't need to say something, you don't HAVE to respond. To every single post. Anybody makes. Anywhere. Ever. maybe 1 in 10 of your posts has any substance to it at all.
Just pm me.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Tokyo you need to get premium. That'll keep you from annoying everyone outside the Disco Room because you can reply to everything you want there.

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
This is a forum. Posting on topic, frequently or less so, is what you're supposed to do

ya'll need to chill out

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay I'm gonna kill myself if y'all don't stop giving me tips and ****. Yes, that's my solution. Now back to the topic.

"8/10"

And yes. I'll buy premium. (or win.)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Female friend dragged the gang to see Glee 3D...

Thought it was gonna be just one long episode of some sort. Turns out it's a concert movie? WTF

I've seen like 3 eps of Glee in total. However it wasn't too bad, the singing is good along with the song choices. I enjoyed it enough and the overall message of accepting people for who they are and geeks can be cool etc *thumbs up* at times I wanted to dance and couldn't.
Made me fall in love with Diana Aggron, love her short haircut.

Movie was too short however, less then 80mins I estimate.
6/10 at best

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
High School Musical is more respectable than either Kidz Bop or Glee because it has original music and just doesn't take whatever is at the top of Billboards and crib it for ratings and viewers.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I just watched don't be afraid of the dark yesterday. This movie is another triumph for Del toro. I love it. love it. love it.

High School Musical is more respectable than either Kidz Bop or Glee because it has original music and just doesn't take whatever is at the top of Billboards and crib it for ratings and viewers.
Damn, you win this round.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Watched Inception again, definitely my favorite movie. I'm pretty sure I've picked up on pretty much everything regarding the nuances.
I loved the hell out of this movie the first two times I saw it. Then it came out on DVD and I watched it again and...it was okay. I'm struggling to find what it was that I was so enamored with. It is neat, and very well put together, but it just rings hollow for me. It feels like no real genuine emotion went into the making of it.

And also, I hate how boring the end climax was. It's so lame that three levels down into someone's subconscious and it looks like a generic James Bond snow fortress level. Nothing super crazy even happens there. When the van flips, I was expecting that entire world to go nuts with anti-gravity. What happens? Oh, an avalanche and....that's it?

The training session with Ariadne where she flips the world over on itself was my highlight...but I still feel a little disappointed. When I saw that in the previews, it was the most epic thing ever. It's still pretty epic in the movie, but it set up a lot of expectations for the rest of the movie that were barely met. I was also expecting it to happen during a scene of conflict. As there wasn't any real conflict in that scene, it just wasn't as exciting as it could have been.

Top Bottom