• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

GofG

Smash Champion
Ness dittos are so fun, makes me want to host a ness-exclusive tournament. <3 Toasty

Uh ggs guys, I hate rob/snake matches so much, I hate brawl so much in general, I want to play melee.

I wish I didn't have to fight chu in the tourney so early :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, if there's gonna be a results thread, then I'll do shoutouts there or something. I'm wayyyyyy too tired now though lol. Mad fun everyone. Glad I got to meet new people and test my skills. Sausage....mmmm....

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Melee results were like

1 Chu
2 Tope
3 Lozr
4 Chillin

Brawl was like

1 Chillin
2 Chu
3 Ive jihad it
4 Dr peepee

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i got 5th? ....lol ggs guys. lemme seeeee lozers wario sucks n ali is cheap.lol ggs toasty VA guys and everyone i played there. gotta go shoutouts lata

lord karn

Smash Master
Thanks for coming everyone. For those that didn't come last year, this one wasn't as good as what we had last year. I really regret getting the JCC for Brawl on Sunday. We probably should have just done it at my house. I thought there would be way more people for Brawl. However, the whole weekend was still really awesome.

The results are on my dad's laptop, so I'll post them next time I'm over there.

Also, I'm going to start hosting biweeklies or monthlies at my apartment in Chapel Hill. Lookout for those, maybe they will be like mini Jubilees.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Karn if you do that you will be more of a man. <3333

Even tho your like top tier in Man levels.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

I guess I'll leave my shout-outz now

LORD KARN- thanks for the hospitality bro and fun games. You got a good Rob and I think that's the only character of yours that I played (I can't remember if you played Kirby or not) but wtf. Good **** bro... I wish we got some 1v1 games in...

Knorr (my White Brothah)- man I love you bro. Ah this weekend without you WOULD not have been the same. I love that UP-B spam out of shield man. That shiz was funny (im gonna start calling you UP-B 3 STOCK) Dk was ****. To bad we only did 1 Lucas team game man. We *****. But man, can't wait to see you @ next tourney

Chu Dat- I want to rematch our team money match man, atleast play with Chillen Dude (not a spammer) that other guy you played with was garbage bwtf. SEXY A$$ Kirby you have man. Never seen one so sexy before. Nice combo that you and Chillen Dude had with the kirby snake team

Ali- YOU RAN FROM ME IN MELEE AND BRAWL (just kidding bro) we didn't play neither one of them... but still seeing you give DAMA those epic faces made up for it...
--> Ali peeps--> nice meeting you (11@9--> you are the FIRST AND ONLY MK that don't spam... so I congradulate you... other guy... nice meeting you)

LOZER- YOU DIDN'T GET 2 FACE MY LUCAS... your wario is not ready for the Boy Wonder(LUCAS)... But good team games in melee although you basically OWN'D the stage by yourself... Good seeing you again bro.

Chillen Dude- nice meeting you and seeing you play... although we didn't get 2 play at all 1V1 @ all

Speed Skater-- lmao... Ice climbers are **** in melee and brawl. but good **** tho... and WHAT THE HELL... LMAO... I couldn't get enough of that

Dr. PP- lol good chain grabs bro, but you saw what happened once you couldn't chain grab me any more... (****) lol... see me for a rematch... if u must chaingrab/infinite grab go right ahead... i guess i'll be the only one that fights with honor (we need 2 face each other in melee) I think Ike might make a preview... since he fights for his friends...

Corey(Yeroc I think)- fun melee matches. i dont think you played brawl besides the team game with you and LOZR... but good seeing you again as well (sorry I sucked in melee, havent played competitively since January/Februaray)

The OTHER BLACK PEOPLE beside pembroke folk, nice meeting yall... I dont know any of yall names... but the next time we see each other, it's an instant money match for being black... lmao

Zero-gamer- I think I remember who you are now... probably the one guy that pissed me off with lucario with all the spam... bwtf... good shiz and nice meeting you... (i was thinking you was derp --> it was 4/ou 5 lucario spammers there)

James (Guy with my contact lense case) --> I NEED THAT BACK BRO... just kidding.. i guess i wont be wearing contacts for a while... good job

Zio- I dont remember who you are... sorry, unless you was the guy hanging around CHOCOLATE THUNDER... if so... your mad funny

Chocolate Thunder-> i've never met a black guy as funny as you and chill... mad kewl man... i didn't see you play smash tho... i was probably sleep or playing CONTRA/GUN STAR HERO'S/PANGYA or something when u was playing...

KNORR-> YES u get 2 shout outs.... THANX FOR FUKKing me up (no homo) in PANGA MAN... i was kicking Dama and Valz a$$ in that game, until u became my bad luck charm for the weekend. lmao... and good hand shake ftw man... i'll always remember that...

GA peeps/VA peeps/SC peeps( Did they show up)/ And everybody else--> it was nice meeting you guys... everybody was real chill and stuff... hope to see you guys in future tournies...

Toasty--> I almost forgot you man... SORRY... dude, you are one kewl a$$ person... nice meeting you... and good nacho's man... ALI and me ***** those shiz... next time u have 2 show me how to make them man...

Malk--> what happened to the waterfall... lol... and the only reason you and karn won that money match was because I didn't play (7thFonon) wanted to money match people badly... so we let him have his chance... which he didn't succeed...

(i guess me and dama are the only one's that can win money matches for the crew) lol (sorry valz/bigj/7th)

and i think that's it for now... i cant remember any more people @tm... but it was fun meeting all you people and seeing most of you again... cant wait for the next tourney

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, everybody's doing it, I guess I'll join in on the shout outs:

Dama - Awesome player, it was fun fighting against your Wario, hope to see you at more tournaments.

Chillin' - It was pretty hilarious when we fought on Pictochat. I knocked you into the spikes and you just kept on getting juggled by them to, like, 120% lol.

Chu Dat - We never had a 1v1! The doubles matches were fun though. That Kirby-Snake combo was pretty epic lol.

Dark Hart - I get the feeling you hate my Lucario >.>, heck, I get the feeling everyone hates my Lucario >:], but you're a great Melee player and you even taught me a couple of things that I didn't know about.

Toasty - I... didn't... get... any... nachos! Perhaps next time... And you owe me a mm.

Sorry for missing so many people in the shout out, I'm not really a "crowd" type of person >.>

You were all very funny, very skillful, and I had a great time, and I hope to have even more great times, and to make run-on sentences

P.S. Derp is my brother, I'm the one that goes by Zen (the older one).

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Karn, I think I left my pillow in the corner by the TV. I'll have to come to UNC in a couple weeks to try and reclaim it I suppose.

I'll do shoutouts later, I got stuff to do, like sleep. X_x;;;;

lord karn

Smash Master
Karn, I think I left my pillow in the corner by the TV. I'll have to come to UNC in a couple weeks to try and reclaim it I suppose.

I'll do shoutouts later, I got stuff to do, like sleep. X_x;;;;
Yeah I saw it there before I left. There was also a phone charger.

PP, I didn't find your phone, but now that I think about it, I remember someone holding up a phone at the venue and asking whose it was. I think it was Toasty.

I might post shoutouts later but I never seem to get around to it. . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, yes. Toasty was holding up someone's phone. I do remember.

Also, I was that cool a$$ guy hangin' with chocolate Thunder. ;3

ChuDat

Smash Master
Good **** to everyone I played and chilled with. Too many people to name lolz, but u all know who u are =).

Toasty! When are videos going to be up? could u put up the finals for teams first, then singles, then money matches? thankz man =)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
shoutiez later

someone from the venue took my silver controller [has a faded "toasty" written on the front above the start button] from the table where the finals were played. Please check your controllers that you grabbed and let me know if you have it :(

Chu: actually I was planning on uploading the last match in our MM on Frigate first hahaha ^_^ but naw that's what I was planning on doing :)

Duo55

Smash Ace
I just want to say that I had an awesome time this year, and I'd like to give some shout outs...

Lord Karn - first and formost, I'd like to give a shout out to karn, for hosting such a awesome event. It was alot of fun, and even though it wasn't quite as big as we hoped for, I hope you definitely consider hosting another one next year. Plus I want a rematch MM, your like the only person who beat me in a brawl MM. Your *** is mine next time XD

Everyone I invited that came - I glad you guys came out, and made the tourney that much more fun. I, as I'm sure karn, appreciates you guy participating. See you some of you guys this weekend I hope. ; ]

Chu dat - You coming, and makin the tourney pretty much imposible for me to win? Yeah... thanks for that... JK lmao I'm gonna start heading to more big tournaments for brawl soon, so I'm sure I'll see you around, and I'ma be ready for you next time. Thats a promise. P.S. You and chillin dude lucked out when the batteries to the DS died while we were playing AW 2... I was about to blow your *** off the map... lol jk anyways we'll definitely have a rematch next time we meet, and I'll bring a DS charger cable to prevent any "unfortunate data loss" due to "battery failure" XD

Foxy Sigma - The trippless hack for brawl was awesome, your gonna have to teach me how to do that XD. Just one less F*** up that sakurai made, to worry about while playing brawl.

Toasty - dude, you made nachos... nuff said, ofcourse your gonna be loved Lmao. Anyways, seriously bro, thanks for comin,and recording the matches, among other things. P.S. bring the toaster for good luck was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen XD

Crew YGO - while I dont know everyone on on crew YGO, it was nice to see TLoZ and TC again. Also, LoZr, the first thing I do when I see you again is rematch that wario. Your like the only wario I've ever fought (no jons) so I was unprepared for him. But rest assured, I'll get ya next time ;]

There are so many others that made this event truly enjoyable, I wish I could remember everyones names XD To everyone I forgot, I glad I got to play you guys, and hope to see you again next time around. Peace.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Jubilee was funnnn! =^_^= Thanks Karn!

Toasty- You're probably one of the most PLUR smashers I've ever met. AND your nachos are orgasmic. AND you're a sexy dude. AND your Ness kept batting me. D:

Darkside- You were a pretty cool guy. Thanks for the Falcon advice, even if it was kinda vague. >______________> Why couldn't Malk and I grab your fox in our 2v1s with double SoPos?! D: Oh yeah and my ledge-walljumped Uair and edgecancelled Falcon Punch were both soooo **** TANK. :D

Savedge- XD The way you got Dark Hart gayed in that tourney match was HILARIOUS. "Now be gay and wait for lava" tooo gooood.

Chillin- I didn't really talk to you but I saw your Jiggz ****** in Melee. good ****.

Chu- I never really talked to you but I know you borrowed my controller for a matches a few times. lol I wanted to Young Link/Ice Climber ditto you but I figured that you'd want money and I was saving my money for food. GGs on winning in melee.

Tope- You have a sexy beard and your sheik ***** my IC. D: Your cackling during LOZR/Ali's match was funny and kinda scary too. oh yeah and.... FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS MOTHER****ER!!!

LOZR- You've got to be... the WORST Falcon player I've EVER seen. You and Ali's FAlcons against my mewtwo was too fun, even though I got ***** hard.

GofG- LOL @ us playing Melee as our Brawl tourney matches. LOL at your Ness almost 4 stocking my Mewtwo, then me coming back and ****ing up near the end. Also, LOL at you picking MArth against my Mewtwo, me almost beating you and then me killing myself at the end. I need to stop doing that... D:

Rhan- Young Link 4 lyfe! Why do I always make stupid mistakes when playing against you? XD Also, Pichu dittos were fun. I'll get you some day in Ylink dittos....

Yeroc- I liked teaming with you in Melee during friendlies. Your Samus is pretty good.

Famus- Good Mario! ^_^ I really didn't expect it.

BlackG- Our friendlies yesterday morning were so fun.

Samus-player whose name escapes me(sorry!)- WTF? Why is Samus so good in Brawl? >__> <__< Also, your face when you ate Toasty's cinnamon swirl thing was soooo funny.

Whodat?- You are a really smart dude. It's sad that I never got to play you in Brawl. You'd probably **** me anyways.

Killz, I think?- XD IHOP was tooooo fun right? When you ate that sweet`n low packet, your expression was priceless.

Foxy- erg, why does Raptor boost **** my Nana so bad?

Pembroke guys- OMG you guys are soooooo funny. Gunstar Heroes/Contra 3 are so amazing. You guys are also really good.

Team Winario- XD Double strangle chaingrab against my Ness was sooo ****. Just be sure to not extend it beyond the necessary limit dudes. Alot of people would call stalling.

Dark Hart- At the risk of being like everyone else, bro, If you can't beat em, join `em. Smart choice picking up Metaknight. He's really good. I'm thinking about dropping IC in Brawl. Especially if all I enjoy doing is doubles anyways. They're soo bad in doubles. *sigh* =_=

Malk- ****IT, MAN. Stop being late to tourneys! I would've payed for you in Melee if you had just been there on time.

DrPeepee- I GOT SAUSAGES!! >:3

To everyone else that made this possible: thanks.

But on a more serious note: WTF, people that didn't come?

Also, all you guys missed IHOP. It was amaaaaaaazing. We should do it more.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I guess I could always copy and paste names and change some things in a results thread. I finished sleeping and reading these posts, so I guess it's my turn now.

Karn- yes, you deserve shoutouts first for having to put up with us and working on getting venues and food and all for everyone. Good stuff. Also, I'm sooooo glad we didn't play in Brawl this time lol. Next tourney could be back to same old same old though. Be ready bro.

Knorr- I didn't see too much of you on Saturday, but you were all over the place on Sunday. DK **** was everywhere. That wrestling junk and whatever else you were doing to Darksyde at the end was pretty cool lol.

Malk- Bro, how are you always doing something hilarious lol. I love your stories about female conquests/stealing Dark Hart's conquests. Tooooo good. We should Mario ditto and see who the best Fireball spammer is aight?

Speedsk8er- where to begin??? Listening to you when you were playing was golden enough, but that wasn't enough for ya. You also had to go to IHOP with us, which will be an awesome tradition, so come to all tournies lol. SO MUCH SAUSAGE BRO!! Sausage flowers, and straight-up sausage. That waiter though"I got your sausage!" lolololol so good. Gah I hope to see you around, you're so cool.

Dark Hart- Lucas bro, please don't hate on me(I know you are despite whatever you say) too much for not staying with you Saturday night, and then crashing Sunday morning. It was fun hanging with you though, and I'll still try to help you as a player some other time aight? MK for life!!

Chocolate Thundaa- You were so funny(as always), and it was great seeing you again. I hate it that you won't be going to any more tournies, but you've been in this a while, so I respect your decision. Good luck with everything you do man.

ZIO- Also good to meet you. Gosh I felt like an idiot when you came up to that third floor and I couldn't hear/understand what you were saying lol. After we talked a little things were pretty cool though. Please get that video from Toasty to put in that montage aight? That junk was hot yo lol.

Tirforce- Barely got to see you and play matches with you, but it was mad fun nonetheless. You guys are still pretty dern good for not bring in it as much as you were a while ago. I hope I impressed.

LoZR- Argh, still the dern best in Melee!!!! I was hoping to finally get a set on you there at the end, but I guess I can't beat shieldraping yet lol. Should've done the PP combo. Anyways, your matches with Cyrain, Ali, and Tope were pretty amazing. Maybe I'll catch up to you one of these days...

D Shep- Lol, I suck at infinite grabbing apparently, but I've never tried before that, so I still have my honor. Fun matches anyways dude. I'll try to catch you in Melee some other time if you still play.

Dama- Very nice Ganon. I always knew it would be kinda awkward for Marth to fight one, and I was right. Couldn't spike/edgeguard for my life though, that might've changed it a little bit. Good matches anyways, hope to see you around.

Corey- great to see you again dude. I know you've been holding it down despite working two jobs and all lol. Great matches at the end. Hopefully I can see you when I go up to Charlotte next time?

Darksyde- Prety cool meeting you man. You know you liked my Falco lol. Your little wrestling thing with Knorr at the end was pretty hot too. Fun stuff man, I hope to see you again.

Bean/Razor- Cool to meet another original. Glad we got to talk and get a different perspective on competitive players/games and all. Maybe you can chill at a Gboro one or something? Take it easy bro.

Ali-Well...I guess this didn't quite go like I expected lol. From Tope's C-Stick thing to beating Chu+Chillin to getting ***** hard by Chu+Chillin, it was all tough, but fun. Good stuff against Chillin in Melee, but those SDs he had did factor in to the outcome. I'm just saying it would've been close. You and LoZR are closer than I thought with those Falcons, I was worried about both of you lol.
In Brawl, we had aight teamwork, but I honestly don't think that Snake is a great teammate. Either way, I'm going over the vids that Toasty puts up to see if I really played that much worse in our second set of doubles matches or not. If I did, then boy did I let you down man. If not, then I guess they just stepped it up or whatever. Good stuff in singles, I wanted to play Chu in tournament dang it, you should've just not Ftilted one extra time that second match lol. Can't believe how close that was, I wanted to get that sooo bad. Good junk, I'll see you around man.

Toastyyyyyy- Another long one lol. Your retro gangsta toaster was hot, your attitude was cool, and your nachos were wicked good! Thanks for showing the Ness tricksies at the end, and you're awesome for playing him. Your ROB was good too, those matches against Chu in tourney were mad close. I may be able to make it up to Norfolk once in a very long while to your bi-weeklies or whatever, so lemme know when that starts happening aight? Keep it real man.

Killz- That face was sooooo good lollololoolo! You were really funny too, with my virgin pancakes and sausage and all. Lol @ Chu f-ing you up with your own whorenado. Those matches were my favorites out of the whole time lol. Please come back to NC sometime!

Other SoVA dudes- Sorry, but I don't think I caught your names. You guys were chill and smart though, and those pics that one of you showed me was hilarious also. I'll try to come up at least once to see you guys.

Tope- Everything about you was legendary. Your beard, your height, your Sheik Dthrow techchasing, your "Fountain of Dreams MuthaFvcka!!!!!" lol. Oh yeah, and your laugh. Gosh that was good. I wish I could've played you more other than tourney, but I guess you had pros to whup up on, so I'll work at the matchup to get you to play me next time. Counter matchup my foot lol. I hope to see you again man.

Savedge- You were the first VA dude I played, and you were pretty darn good. I'm soo inconsistent at Marth dittos huh? Anyways, I hope you liked my Falco, and it was cool playing you. Too good with that Marth.

Cyrain- Darn it I lost, now I won't get your hairstyle lol. Your matches with LoZR were hot. I wished I could've Fox dittoed you, but I think my Fox is too straightforward, so I'll work on it until I see you again. I will see you again right???

G Reg- I missed you bro.

Chillin- Our matches in Melee were so good. I was shaking all over the entire time lol. I wanted to friendly you, but one time you were playing Ali, another time you had quit and were playing poker. Ah well...Brawl was kinda **** for you, I had no idea that Falco could play....like that. It sucked. You did very well in singles and doubles, kudos to you. Maybe I'll get to redeem myself someday. Great to play you though, I have no regrets.

Chu Dat- It was awesome finally meeting you and even getting to play you. Definately lived up to the hype. I never got to play you in Meleeeee though!! Ah well, those Brawl matches were the funniest things ever though lol. "Taunt and steal it again!" lol. I'll try to catch up those 2 nothces until I'm on par with NEO for next time I guess. Thanks for being honest with me man, and I hope I left a good impression on you as well. Great stuff in doubles too, your teamwork with Chillin was incredible. I really hope to see you again man.

Whew, that's finally it. I hope I got everyone that I meant to go get, and if I didn't, it was because I forgot you or didn't see/play/talk to you much.

In conclusion:

LoZR's women- you ever been to IHOP with us?

IHOP- Vigin Pancakes rule when you can't get waffles.

Tope's beard- Good ****.

Fountain of Dreams-Screw you!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh shiz . . . I missed the IHOP again? D:

School takes priority, I guess . . . But next time. Definitely next time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maybe tonight. If not, then tomorrow. I'll probably put mine up in the Falco boards and they'll tell me to not get grabbed, but it'll be fun lol. Tope and his beard are amazing.

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh my jebus! Nc smash is too good!

Speed - Good ****e all around! On teams. on 1v1's. It was all so fun. Much respect for playing the lower tier characters. Dude for real MOVE TO VA!!! Young Link dittos are too good. Also double Pichu is **** sauce. Next time I need to get to Nc earlier so we can team up in some Melee. And yes, Young Link 4 lyfe!!!!! :)

l0zeR - Our team work is too **** good. We had each others backs when ever one of us was near death. Oh also I was that Young Link player if you didn't know. XP

Tope - We need to have some 1v1's sometime. I only got to play you a few times in team matches and I know that I only really beat you cause of Lozer. :/

Savage - Your just....****. Samus didn't stand one bit of a chance. Overall I tried my best to get around your Marth. It's like you know every single move I was gonna do before I did. Too many mindgames.

Chillin - Good ****e in the tourney. You and Chu are awesome. Ya'll make me want to get better in Brawl. Also man your Fox on Melee owned the crap out of me. Young Link just bent over and took it. I would love to play you some more.

Chu - You make Kirby look like a god on Brawl....and your Ice Climbers on Melee was so much fun to watch. Just you all around is awesome. Also I wanted to ask you to a Young Link ditto but I was too afraid to ask until you was already out the door. Nerves got the best of me...But next time I see you I most def. would love to have that match.

Dark Hart - Even though we didn't get to play much, you was awesome at Melee. Good ****e. Hopefully Next time I get up in the Nc area we can play some more.

Toasty - Thank you soooooooo much for letting me tag along with the big boys. I owe you so much for this experience.

Dr. Peepee - Wierd name, kick *** skills. Falco is too good. You are for certain the best Falco I played. I still love the "Falco vs Young Link" match up no matter how many times I lose. It's just so much fun. You **** so much for your age. Youngin' smashers are too good!

Karn - Thank you soooooooooo for the housing. Your house makes my house look like a dog house. Again, much much MUUUUUUUUCH thanks. <3

To Nc - Thank you so much for the hospitality. It was such a great experience just playing new people and meeting new lifetime friends. I'll be honored to return to play such great players. And meet up with you all. Overall this weekend was one of the best weekends of my ENTIRE life. Thank you so much.

Hopefully I got everyone. XD

P.S. Also last week in August I'm going to be in Nag Head for vacation. (Yeah I know pretty far from Raleigh) My family does it every year durong the last week in August. It'll be cool to see ya'll or a few new faces. I think I could possibly be driven up to Raleigh from there. Not sure yet though.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hmmm...Time for callouts

karn- Good **** for housing Team Richmond and Chllin & Chu. Definitely appreciated it. Your upstairs couch makes for a pretty comfy bed. =3

Knorr - I didn't even play you..But I still love you and miss you dearly! Hopefully next time we can drag AJ with us too.

Dr.PeePee- ****...For only playing Falco for about 6 months, you are just ridiculous. Keep it up man. I look forward to playing you again at the next Jubilee and probably getting *****. XD

Toasty- I was so glad to see you again! =) It had been quite a while. I didn't get to play you in Brawl though. Maybe next time. And you owe me and Isra some nachos. ^_~

All of SoVa- I didn't get to play ANY OF YOU. Wtfux? I gotta make my way down to a SoVa tourney one of these days and hang out with all of you. <33

Lozr- You're still amazing at Melee. x_x You and ColBol are the only fox players who've ever just viciously ***** me at my own best level haha. I just wanted to set down my controller after those first two stocks =P Our matches were intense and I definitely look forward to playing you again in the future.

Ali- Only got to falcon ditto you like...Twice, but it was fun. I couldn't stop laughing my *** off after your friends came in and put your food up for grabs......And then you started ****** me lol. Hopefully next time we'll get to play more.

Saveeeddggeee & Chillin- Epic teams ****. Also, thank you for a little bit of insight into how to beat Chu's style >_> And maybe next time we play in tournament we won't both be sucking complete *** lol

Isra- So glad you decided to come. Good **** playing teams with me for like an hour or so straight on that tiny tv haha. Fun times. You should start playing frequently again. Melee is too goodz =3

Chu- Even though I hate your style, I learn a looootttt about patience and spacing every time I play you. Thanks for teaching me. Also, good **** on those 3 teams money matches we had haha. It was fun.

Geos- Squanduhhzzzz for not going to the tourney, but it was cool that you trey and starr showed up that night.

To the rest of NC- I was really exhausted during the whole tourney and wasn't very social..Probably didn't introduce myself to as many of you as I should have, but maybe next time. The whole NC crew seems really chill. =D

Annddd..
Tope- Good **** on ****** in teams with me. Shine off the level --> b-air is overpowered. =P
Wish grand finals had gotten taped though.
Also, your strategies are completely broken.
"Quit sucking ***"
It worked so well for some reason xD

But in all seriousness, fuxx you. You were just stealing all of my kills lol <33

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TOASTY! I heard you got good shiz for the montage. GIMMIE IT as soon as possible. I'd like to see the good stuff.

Also, Dr. Peepee and whoever got some matches form MPJVI, let me know where to find them. I can use them for the montage as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, but I'm gonna upload tomorrow, so I'll just PM or something with the links aight?
Please take Toasty's video, it's sooo freaking hilarious.

Also, I don't think I'm that young(I'm 17, 18 next month), but it's nice to feel like an underdog, so I won't complain lol. Thanks for the shoutous dudes.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It's A Fountain

Of Dreams

I love NC. Chris Knorr is the man. Thank you so much for driving me around and hanging out, and being a complete gangster. You tried to climb me, what the hell.

I really liked everybody I met, awesome to see Ali and meet Peeps. No joke, Peeps really really impressed the hell out of me. Straight Shizwiz stuff. More experience and I think he'll be a really serious contender, even more so.

Adam and I had a crazy Saturday night. What the f*ck. I freakin love that guy. Amazing stuff against Savage, Ali, and Chillin. Learn to fight IC's and Sheik and you'll stop losing, you scrub.

I love Tope, Tope's beard, Savage, Chu, Chillin, Toasty and pretty much all of Virginia. I have pretty much the best ChuDat pose picture in existence.

Triforce. Too **** good. I love Jeremy SO much.

I'm not even going to lie. I only attended this tournament for the sake of changing Tope's grim exterior as much as humanly possible. I feel as though I accomplished this goal several times over, and all the heartbreak that filled the space between these times was well worth it.

I got to play a whole lot of really talented players this weekend and it showed me how far I've come and stuff I need to work on. I got tons of compliments on my epic teching abilities though, and I think Cyrain told me I was amazing at dance games. Other than that, I need to continue to practice the gay and/or attend more random tourneys.

Thanks to Alex for spending so much time, energy and money on this. You are awesome.

This was my first event in a while and I had a really good time. See you all again sometime soon.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yes thankyou alex (karn) for making this possible.

and darkhart for helping

mad love to all my *****hs

-knorr

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol your sig Darksyde, so good.

Ali, I think I did mess up in a few key places in the Grand Finals in teams. My bad bro. If you're ever willing to team with me again, it won't happen again, I promise. Even so, Groom Chu completely stepped their game up the second time around, much more teamwork and a few less holes. Congrats. Ali and I need teamwork practice lol. How unlucky is that that the C4 would blow me up after you died on Halberd lol.

Also, I have my videos up(except for some Savedge vs Chu friendlies) now, so just check out my channel whenever you guys want. I have Tope vs Dark Hart and Myself, Chu vs Cyrain(I think it's Cyrain), and that's it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Tope, your beard isn't alive? Everyone else lied to me then...

Thanks for getting those up so fast Toasty. Can't wait for my matches with Ali.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah Karn, about my phone, I found it in your yard on the way out lollolol. Must've fallen out when I was doing something, but I don't remember doing anything that would've caused that to happen...

Anyways, LoZR I'm still gonna try to beat you next Melee tournament man! I know that Falco can do it!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My beard does not laugh.

Read more closely. I merely stated that you laughed from deep within your beard, not that the entity attached to your face, more commonly known as Topebeard, laughed. That's impossible. The only thing beards can do is make you more of a man, embody the loss of an important female figure, and occasionally play the organ.

Top Bottom