• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to cut my beard off.
Who wants me to mail it to them?

Also who's keys do I still have?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As long as you make it to another tourney that I'm at, it's all good with me.

I still wish more people could've made it though...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*sigh*

Am I that forgettable? TOPE! You have my keys. ME! ZIO!

:(

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
This was my first Smash tourney, and I had fun. I now plan on coming to some future Brawl tournaments in NC.

I was in the team tournament for Brawl, and I'd like to say that Toasty's R.O.B. is as great as most people make it out to be.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@_@

Shady! who were youuu? I might have teams matches to put up [will do it after tomorrow probably]

and thanks ^_^
My team faced yours in the second round of the team tournament. I was Snake and my partner was G&W. I was the guy who wasn't wearing the polo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Of course people talk about it Toasty! You had a recorded match of you doing very well vs PC, everyone's gonna think something good about you from that alone.

Also, I really wished that I could've seen you there vZakat. You made me a believer in Roy.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
XD Lucas, I saw your friend today. I think his name was Michael? I was walking to burger king from my place and he drove past me. He wants to play against me in Brawl. ^_^

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For those who care, I got an album up on my facebook of the MPJVI photos me and Beans took. Nothing verily awesome, unfortunately. If anyone has more photos, and Video, I would appreciate, cause I have very little to go with for the montage I'm trying to do.

:dizzy: My appreciation and respect for those who have something to provide.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'll try and get that sent to you when I get home later tonight, Zio...sorry for the tardiness.

all of the singles matches I have recorded are put up now for Brawl
www.youtube.com/curiousenver

my friendlies with Dr. Peepee and my tourney match against "BigJ" won't be put up unless he asks me to put them up...because...well...they're alright haha

Oh I also have Whodat vs. Foxy...Foxy if you want that put up, lemme know.

I'll get some more teams matches up eventually [vs. Shady/Krackshot] and I'm not sure what else...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Toasty, can you just put one of our matches up where I do some sexy ledge thing or something lol.

Oh yeah, guess I'm gonna go update a thread now....

Malk

Smash Champion
btw some guy said the videos in the brawl video forum were boring so go flame him with PMs until we all get banned

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
XD Lucas, I saw your friend today. I think his name was Michael? I was walking to burger king from my place and he drove past me. He wants to play against me in Brawl. ^_^
lol that was me XD, good stuff. It was really random seeing you there Speedsk8er, but it was awesome nonetheless.

And yeah man, I don't think I've ever played you in Brawl so we'll definitely have to do that.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol that was me XD, good stuff. It was really random seeing you there Speedsk8er, but it was awesome nonetheless.

And yeah man, I don't think I've ever played you in Brawl so we'll definitely have to do that.
You should have a Smashfest in around a month KSK and invite everyone. Then you can play Speedsk8er.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

LOL well I live like a 20 minute walk from that BK at the Gresham apartments. >D

Top Bottom