• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
See Troll Site, ANyways Chibo isn't a great Rob, nor is he a good one. He is a very Mediocre Rob player and I personally think he should play a different character because four years have past and he still doesnt have anything notable since 2008. Oh wait he did beat brood, when brood was playing with his toes.

Oh HI SFL

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
See Troll Site, ANyways Chibo isn't a great Rob, nor is he a good one. He is a very Mediocre Rob player and I personally think he should play a different character because four years have past and he still doesnt have anything notable since 2008. Oh wait he did beat brood, when brood was playing with his toes.

Oh HI SFL
Hey there, Nick~

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Goodness gracious. I love this state's community.
Also, I hate this state's community.
Just a good ol' fashioned rollercoaster of emotions.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
xzax really that bad? lol o and @xzax hrnut just laughed. if you really want to come see fl. come visit cfl and down lol. you don't wanna see the root of cfl and gains and you def don't wanna see sfl. Ic vs falco? dont do this to yourself bruh. lol o and majority is saying chibo is bad lol. so make dat list and come on down.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I love how people think that a lot fl randoms are free when they fail to see that our prs players cycle the most beside 3-5 of the prs. or state is stacked. I give props to those3-5 ppl that stay on. just because we don't travel doesn't mean we are free. lmao

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xzax is also bad, and Chibo is even worse. For god sakes, I wouldn't doubt if our randoms in SFL put up a good fight against you guys.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yeeeea son lets organize a crew of us FL randoms and see how far we can go.

The Little Crew That Could.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I took M2K to first game thus proving I'm GDLK

Top Bottom