• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
memebr when bigm used to be ranked trololololol
I dont really know what humor you find in that especially the fact i beat a lot of good players time to time and i wasn't even active. Also i was probably a better player than you were so once again i dont know whats the point of bringing my name up.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
So there's this game that's telling me to "click" on the scroll thing in the center of a mouse and I have a laoptop that doesn't have one >.> Does anyone know of an alternative for this? :O

ch33s3

Smash Lord
So there's this game that's telling me to "click" on the scroll thing in the center of a mouse and I have a laoptop that doesn't have one >.> Does anyone know of an alternative for this? :O
Clicking both at once usually doubles as a middle click. I also think there's a keyboard shortcut for it, but I can't think of it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
OMG Will I hate your character!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfnoNx1vdz4&feature=channel_video_title#t=0m45s

Upon watching in disgust over and over, I realized after your Up B, you turned around to walk off the platform, then turned around again and Donkey Punch. Mad quick technical DK stuff in a very short period of time. Its almost unnoticable.
Techs like that are why I was scared of picking BF against Will in our set lol. However the pros outweighed the cons and I knew to look out for it so I think I only got up B'd once in that match and it didn't lead to anything too bad.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i read bleach. it was alright but after this series of chapters, im glad bleach will finally be back on point

i wanna know if Riruka is bad though. i love her!

naruto was good. like, with
itachi on the good se, how the hell can the good side lose? hes so broken. susanoo with the yata mirror that repels all attacks and totsuka blade that sends whatever it pierces to another dimension is just too broken. only issue i see is that only a t few know that itachi is good. all of the villages want him dead if hes resurrected and think hes evil

thats ma boyyyy

Zucco

Smash Master
Good, cause Kaiji has been pissing me off recently. Imma download it now.
how so? its taking alittle too long with the current arc, but most of the series is like that. Having to wait for each episode makes the pacing seem way worse.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
i read bleach. it was alright but after this series of chapters, im glad bleach will finally be back on point

i wanna know if Riruka is bad though. i love her!

naruto was good. like, with
itachi on the good se, how the hell can the good side lose? hes so broken. susanoo with the yata mirror that repels all attacks and totsuka blade that sends whatever it pierces to another dimension is just too broken. only issue i see is that only a t few know that itachi is good. all of the villages want him dead if hes resurrected and think hes evil

thats ma boyyyy
Huge *** ****ing spoiler post!
Nah, I was asking, because idk about you, but I died of laughter when they showed the panel of the captains/Renji just chilling there and I swear Ginjou must've literally **** his pants when he saw them all there.

Like why the **** are you even worried about Ichigo when you have all these **** here.

But yeah, Naruto was so hype!
I read that twice because I was so hyped about Itachi coming back and being on the good side now. Though you did bring up a good point I hadn't thought about: it'll be really interesting to see how the villagers/army reacts to him being on their side. Hopefully he doesn't die quickly or something lame :/
nope.

on the topic of being a ****** though, everyone who even remotely likes anime needs to watch Redline, in 1080p.
**** you. You no good piece of ****.

<3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
how so? its taking alittle too long with the current arc, but most of the series is like that. Having to wait for each episode makes the pacing seem way worse.
I did get to watch the first season straight through but those gambles were much better imo. First gamble was rock paper scissors with hell if you lose. Then walk pole and broken bones if you lose. Then walk pole and death if you lose. Then E card and loss of ear or death. There were high stakes.

2nd season had a gamble with barely anything on the line since he was already in hell. Plus it was the worse gamble so far imo. 2nd one is pachinko with loss equals back to hell? :/

I need a new or more scary penalty and better gambles. Plus this pachinko one is taking foreeeever!!

Zucco

Smash Master
I did get to watch the first season straight through but those gambles were much better imo. First gamble was rock paper scissors with hell if you lose. Then walk pole and broken bones if you lose. Then walk pole and death if you lose. Then E card and loss of ear or death. There were high stakes.

2nd season had a gamble with barely anything on the line since he was already in hell. Plus it was the worse gamble so far imo. 2nd one is pachinko with loss equals back to hell? :/

I need a new or more scary penalty and better gambles. Plus this pachinko one is taking foreeeever!!
First season was way better, ill agree with you, but I still really like this season too. Its just seems to have a different theme to it. Season 1 was all about being put into do or die situations with games that required mindgames and skill to beat. Season 2 is basically the games are rigged and Kaiji has to find a way to cheat the cheaters.

dice rolling was pretty weak, but what else could they have done down there? I still enjoyed watching him figure out how the boss was cheating and then shoving it right back at him.

If he losses at pachinko, he will basically be down there for the rest of his life, instead of however long it was before(I think it was 15 years, but I cant remember), since he borrowed all that money for his plan to beat the bog.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MANGEKYO IN DA EYES ALL I SEE BLOOD WHEN A ****** CRIES WANNA KILL ME THAN YA BETTER GET SASUUUUUUUKEEEEEE, ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UCHIHA

Like, omg at Naruto that **** was so hype.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yeah I think also think Ginjo **** his pants when he saw that too.

BUT MY LOVE, RIRUKA. WHERE ART THOU?

Zucco

Smash Master
I downloaded Redline in 1080P! Drawings look crazy epic! Can't wait to watch it sometime soon.
the artstyle and animation are the bulk of the movie. The story is nothing deep, its just a really fun ride filled with over the top mayhem and a bunch of likable characters.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
the artstyle and animation are the bulk of the movie. The story is nothing deep, its just a really fun ride filled with over the top mayhem and a bunch of likable characters like bleach but not as good. blazblue4lyfe.

fixed ugz nagger

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else realize how broken Nagato was and how he was fighting Bee, Naruto, AND Itachi? Yet, there's still madara. I don't see how that's going to work out.. lol..

Top Bottom