• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****!: A Meta-Knight BANNED Tournament! PLUS Mid-Tier Side Tourney

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Confirm me this **** ye

Also I don't know how this whole MK thing started tbh. 3 tournaments ago I only went MK in crews (1 and half games) only because Phiddle picked Bowser and if I was aloud to I would have went Luigi against sauc3 and Raidos. The next tournament I only went MK against leafshadow and alittle in dubz and I went ALL Luigi last tournament. I'm going to be going Luigi 95% of my matches and Snake the rest for certain MU's which I'll leave unnamed.

I actually wanna start to pick up someone else for the MK MU since my Luigi and Snake both suck against MK's. Possibly someone like Diddy <.<

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yea for sure.

Just to let you know though, I'm pretty awful on wifi lol

Jupiter354

Smash Rookie
amateur bracket?

Any chance of an amateur bracket for those of us who have no hope of actually beating the really good players? I really enjoyed those at tinman's tourneys.

Thanks!

:)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im cool wit doin an amateur bracket, but dont expect me to offer up any prizes i aint creative lol
we just need a lot of ppl to show

Patches

Smash Master
If I do end up being able to make this, I probably won't do doubles anymore, nor MM's.

But Gi, we'll definitely play. I think I can take your Wario. (;

:phone:

Jupiter354

Smash Rookie
im cool wit doin an amateur bracket, but dont expect me to offer up any prizes i aint creative lol
we just need a lot of ppl to show
I'll probably show, I admit an amateur bracket would certainly entice me though lol.

I dunno about prizes. I think anything meagre is fine really, we've had stuffed animals and gamecube controllers, I think you could give the person 5 or 10 bucks and they'd be happy.

/Shrug, your tourney XD

and thanks peachy, i appreciate it.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
If there is a spot for me in the Hamilton car and i got money ill come and bring the captain with me

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOL, dat no homo is too good man. So true, say the gayest **** and add a no homo and it's a win.

Iliad, you make that scarf look good (no homo)

Holy, that gel in your hair is swag (no homo)

Tin that chocolate skin look smooth (no homo)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im considering scrapping pools in favor of a mid tier side event, how many of you guys are down? we could start it at like 5-6 pm or so

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of pools, but a mid-tier side event would be pretty cool. I'd finally get to pick up Ness again and not get ***** by marth and MK. I vote mid-tier side event.

Patches

Smash Master
since its not a main event. Mid-tier having pools would be kinda silly in the first place. Just seed it to the best of your/our community's knowledge of current people/who they use.

For example. Joe mains MK but also plays Fox. He'd get first seed

Top Bottom