• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I guess I owe Ted $10.
Ugh I feel so ****e right now, fracking Migraines.
Anyway I had fun. I do better with Sheik than Snake, I figured that much out at least.
Thanks to everyone, cbf with shoutouts.

EXCEPT DRUCKEY
Don't utter that number near me or I swear I'll punch you into orbit.
The amount of bad luck we BOTH had due to it was astronomical.
Did you lose anymore parking tickets? *******.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Tedeth: Simply amazing. Losing to you twice without taking a game, good stuff. You played really good on the day, but I also felt like I played little less outstanding, trying to play campy and all. I definitely feel like I have a better grasp on the match up now, so hopefully I'll do better next tournament. Congratulations on first. I reckon it was the jab. Demoralised Shaya. ;D So funny. That or he just forgot about it. Owe you $5.

Shaya: If I had played you, you would've lost. No joke. Stop getting gimped by jabs. Well done in winners final, bad luck in grand final.

Scott: The pressure of being third is really getting to me. So much to lose if you don't consistently place third! :(

Liam: My god. If that had been a best of 3 set you'd have taken me down. Coming back from 2-0 down to win the set was some hard work. You did some really good stuff. Well done on 4th.

Ricky: Did you get home? Rofl.

S.D: Pretty tight matches in pools. Your MK is better than your Diddy.

EA: 7th?! Defeating Toby?! ?!

Silfa: You're so quiet, didn't even know you were there for a long time. We've never played much. Get some friendlies next tournament?

Toby: Fun games. Should've used PT. You need to stop toying around in singles lol. Although 2-0ing Shaya in Marth dittos is worthy of love. <3

Keita: Your Diddy is pretty good. Keep coming to things and learn some match ups a bit more and you'll be doing even better. Also, Bdacusing S.D was the second best thing I saw all day.

Nova: Tight games. You're way better than your placings always suggest. Ftilt lock ftl. Stop changing to Zelda.

Patv and JC: No idea who you were, but you made the bracket, so well done.

Melancholy: fun friendlies, definite improvement. I think most of what you need is more match up knowledge.

iKill: You're pretty good, don't get disheartened about losing to a Falco the first time. It takes a while to learn the match up if you haven't played a good one before.

Druckey: Owe you $5.
-----
Rofl, didn't get home until like 3:30. </3

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol scooty, maybe Sams diddy was worse than mk because of the mu?
Sams diddy is quite good....

tedeth

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS:

Shaya: Always GGs. ***** me in winners finals. I hate your johns though. Needs less mouth and more Marth. (lol)

Scoot: I was heaps worried about playing you man. Hopefully it'll be closer next time.

Luke: So glad you came man. I wouldn't enjoy teaming with anyone else. Even when I rage at you killing yourself, inside I smile because I know you're just trying to make it far on the other team. :p

Turtle: You're the king.

Might do more later.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:

Shaya: Always GGs. ***** me in winners finals. I hate your johns though. Needs less mouth and more Marth. (lol)

Scoot: I was heaps worried about playing you man. Hopefully it'll be closer next time.

Luke: So glad you came man. I wouldn't enjoy teaming with anyone else. Even when I rage at you killing yourself, inside I smile because I know you're just trying to make it far on the other team. :p

Turtle: You're the king.

Might do more later.
QFT ten truths

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
YOU TOO MAN!!!

I MISS YOUR SCENT!!!
WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER WE SHOULD MOVE IN TOGETHER!!!
also every 'self death' against shaya and sd was actually me getting gimped/spiked.

S.D

Smash Master
Quote from S.D at the tournament: Brawl is becoming too fast. I don't know what's happening anymore.
I've been misquoted! DEFAMATION LAWSUIT!

lol I did say I don't know what's happening anymore, but I didn't say it was too fast, there's just new strategies/combo strings/AT's/MU's I am totally unfamiliar with and therefore struggle to combat. It's a byproduct of ignoring the metagame's development.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Tourney was fun, did way better than I expected to after my crappy pools performance.
Shoutouts later/after japanese tonight.

btw I picked up a black gyarados controller, Luke it's yours correct?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah sorry, I'm becoming more absent minded, might as well grow a long beard and retire onto an island with a giant turtle.

**** no I have no controller

tibs7

Smash Champion
tiger have fully cheap sales right now so like, shaya when you see this i need to talk to you. :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hey Vyse, I thought only posting in a thread with the purpose to link to another thread was against the rules? I know I've been infracted for it before. :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't know the context of what happened to you so I won't comment, but if it makes you happy I'll elaborate.

I wanna hit up those JetStar deals, so is there going to be a Boost/other tournament next month?

Gords

Smash Champion
Wow. With flights that cheap, I want to go visit qld. Anything exiting happening?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well don't come 2 is 5-6th of june, throwing out that weekend.

So that leaves only 12/13th or the 19th/20th. (probably only the 13th/20th)
Anyone have issues with either of these particular dates?
talk now.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm fine for anything really. Except the Don't Come weekend, which is why I'm not going to that. larl.

Edit: Return under $100 to Sydney, win.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
13th of june.
Get hype.

Sorry Unreon :(
20th of June is very busy at the venue. They have the entirety of the bowling alley booked out for a business function, so chances are resources will be grim and the busyness will be EXTREME.

get hype :O
book tickets now

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
20 of June would have been perfect for me, a shame. Supernova is on then and I have been commanded by Billy to come.

Top Bottom