• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm not sure what Australia's obsession is with what I think is the most boring character in Brawl (lol Ganon).

Anyway, I'm ready for SD and Turt to teach me the cuteness of Meree Focks at the 20th tourney <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Come to SA and I'll play you scott.

Also Shaya. is the 20th all booked now? You can't still have a Migraine or I'll send you a packet of Tramadolllllll.

Zero

Smash Hero
Two tournaments in exam period?

oh baby

I can't make 13th, it's my dear mother's birthday that weekend so I'll be in the HV.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Eh.
Ergh.
ERGH.

w/e

100% if there is one on the 20th (had better be on the Sun... -_-).
No idea if I can make it on the 13th. If I do I'll arive early and leave late on the same day.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Lol Luke I don't remember showing you how to make bread although I will post up the recipe for Japan number 2 on the S.D's smash website thing at some point. Also probably cannot make either tournament.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Liam, make it please.

Also I'm gonna talk to Apollo sometime this week and see if I can get him to come with me to one of the tourneys. Hopefully he'll do better than meeee.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Double post, blow me.

Anyway, is anyone OoS coming to the tournament on the 13th Shaya?
They should, I got a ticket from Adelaide to Sydney for $29 (it was already cheap and had some 50% off thing), lol, cheapest ticket I've ever had.
Tibs, you greasy little monkey, come.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Nova is that the same for melbs?
Well I thought it would have been given that Melbourne is closer to Sydney than Adelaide is.
The cheapest you can get it return is like $59 there (Tiger, early >_>), $59 back (Jetstar), so $108. Just win and it won't cost imo...

I dunno why it only costs $29 from Adelaide (granted that's only 1 way). I have to leave on Sunday night so mine is some gay price on the way back - if you left Monday morning you'd get Jetstar at $59.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so apprently its liams birthday on sunday, way to steal my birthday liam you ****, now you've put me in a very bloody menacing posistion.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Nova has kindly asked if I would accompany him for this tournament. The date seems perfectly fine on my timetable and I'd love to come. I'll be able to confirm soon.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I was gonna post a picture for Turtle but I cbf being banned.

Apollo's gonna ****.
Also, this had better be moderately ran on time (like the tourney finish before 6 ffs, friendlies are/should happen later), or I'm gonna ****, literally.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I could do it, in fact I did do it at business time... sortof... everything was finished by 6pm except for grandfinals which took nearly 2 hours lolololol (also started later then boost would have) and we had 28 people

Top Bottom