• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
get wrecked, also **** you ricky it only took you 10 minutes to pick up and beat me with luigis worst matchup.
I hate you.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
also liam, do you honestly believe you can defeat me?
Earnestly luke, rawr. Kratos moar.
What is this ominous light that threatens to engulf us???!
Yeah that's not Kratos, idc.

Also the spot is mine, all of you.
Poor Gords though, he's already lost it to like 4 people.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dammit as soon as I posted that I was like "hmm, was it honestly, or was it earnestly, I remember getting it wrong before...???"

good job on picking up the reference though <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I did in fact assume that you assumed that I assumed you got it because thats how we roll.

but YOU DONT GO TO SEA ON A ****ING BOGIE

Gords

Smash Champion
lolololol good luck beating kage ted

I'm the one who'll be taking the next spot thanks, I've already beaten bjay in tourney before ;)
tch, ive beaten both ted and Bjay in tourney, multiple times.
also liam, do you honestly believe you can defeat me?
screaming wavedash upB beats you! you must learn the ways of the samus homing grab glitch to defeat me.
lol the homing grab glitch only works in NTSC and is illegal in tourney anyway, you got this luke.

Meh I've beaten Gords before and gone even with him every other time. I'll be on there before long. I think its 1:1 me vs. Luke and I think I beat you Scott once, but I can't remember.
if i remeber correctly i have only played shiek in tourney for ONE game. not even the entire set. even my marth has beaten you in tourney and my marth is less than $hit, just ask ZXV and ted
Also the spot is mine, all of you.
Poor Gords though, he's already lost it to like 4 people.
thats what they think, i havent even been trying in melee since i returned from Qld and its not as if i was focusing on it since after Rocky either. Come on, i have been playing pseudo random for the last 5 months including characters like Pichu.

Also guess where i will be working Nova in about a month or so.
Hint: its your favourite sydney attraction.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
The next time you see a travel brochure saying go to Minorca on a bogie, forget it mate, forget it cause that is the ****ing end of the world.

Edit: Actually gords you've never played Marf against me, shiek all the way. I would expect you to beat me however since you play the game and I don't. So i'm calling don't play it johns.

swordsaint

Smash Master
hey gords

i remember this one time

at rocky

i beat you in a friendly while sd and turtle were watching and laughing at the fact i was beating you and i was so bad XD

Gords

Smash Champion
got it
deck of 7s

EDIT: and then i went on to beat Bjay in tourney and take Dekar to game three.
nearly everyone knows i was playing crap that day, day 2 was where i was at, unforunately that was a bit late for melee singles

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Deck of 7's would be fine in BlackJack or Pontoon. <3
As long as they're ALL 7's. <3
Perfect Pairs and constant 21 whutup. ^_^

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
hey man, I remember that time you had never play blazblue before. You should not play games more often.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Remember that time I coached Melancholy into winning at Blazblue?

Yeah. I was all like. 6A 5D

MASH BUTTONS.

I'm such a good coach. Because didn't he like true combo 4k off that mash buttons?

Arakune is so legit.

tibs7

Smash Champion
remember that time i got top at rocky in melee and i didnt even play the game loooool.

i give my blessing to scoot to take out brawl this month

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm calling dont play it johns too, maybe we should sit down and practice together sometime liam, when you and toby arnt busy, which is never.

poor gords...

also tibs I now hate you

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah ok Luke uni is done in about 2 weeks and I'm relatively free after that. Also my prediction JP, Ted, Scott, Ricky, Luke. Although if Toby goes he will win unless he has to play EA

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi, are you and toby able to house julian sunday and or monday night by any chance liam?

also I'm going all fox, so I doubt I'll be placing that high.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I really can't house people because of exams atm soz. Also not sure when Toby is getting back. In the holidays though it will be fine for the ACT crew to stay here if there is a tournament. Even if there is no tournament come up and visit.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
fuuuuu, its because he needs to be in sydney to go to japan on tuesday, not even one night?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'll have to clear it with bro but monday night might be ok. Sunday night won't be possible however, as I don't think anyone will be here until late.

Come on msn Luke and we can discuss it.

Oh and Scott you won't beat JP lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I underestimated a neckbeard once.

I woke up with claw marks all over my body.

And somebody had cut my ***** off.

zApollo

Smash Ace
I could try some accelerated melee training before the tourney, or just wing it.

I won a game at rocky with the latter =0

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hey scoot -- Sorry if you were expecting to team with me; due to money issues I've had to budget out everything other than brawl singles, that means no doubles (unless it's free). However, since ZXV isn't going I heard Gords is after a teammate. :)

That said, if anyone's desperate enough to play doubles that they're willing to pay for their partner, feel free to contact me. ;)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
EA I'll pay your $5. :D
But you have to attack your teamate if you're against me and Apollo....
Jks.
BUT! If you like win, I want 50%. :D

Top Bottom