• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

zApollo

Smash Ace
Nah Apollo you can make like top 4 for sure. :)
Man, I hope you are not judging that on my performance at the low-key Reloaded many months ago. I'm certain that things will have changed since xD

You're confirmed now Apolllo?
I most definitely am. I just need establish a back up plan with accommodation at Formula One if I don't get the last flight out on Sunday night. I hope I do, otherwise my finances will be ruined.

Because of staff-travel, I won't need to book my flights 'till like an hour before take-off as it all depends on availability of seats etc. and I imagine it would be busy on a Sunday night =S. To answer your other question, our flights should be around the same time if all runs smoothly.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Man..... I thought I was going crazy (more so). I kept reading the "join date"s as the date of the posts and could not understand why they weren't in order and what happened to all the posts from like this year and last.

Anyway, I'd hate to think of me missing my monthly charity contribution towards the Boost pot; so expect me to be there. Unless of course I actually have something else on that day and I can't come. I don't know. I'm like 7hrs north of Sydney atm; having spent the day like driving through rivers and around hair pin bends on dirt road on the side of the cliff.

Actually, my head is spinning right now, so I don't know how much sense I am making.

Oh. I'm climbing a volcano in a couple of days. True story.

Anyway, love you all, take care, MWAH

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Rolling habit? I don't do drugs dude.

Oh, now I getchya. Yeah, once I never did it; then one day someone was like do it, so I did. Go figure, I went from not doing it to over doing it *insert rolling eyes emote here*

I just need practise full stop.... My gaming time is taken up by PC games and tournys are like the only time I play brawl.

Gee you all are so patient with me *sheds tear of joy*

Now where was I, oh yes, Luke, Thanks!!

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, I'm going to bed. I keep falling asleep between posts. If you hear of some guy getting eaten by bears or wolves or the like in some random national park near the qld/nsw border.... that was me.

Make sure there are hot naked women at my funeral.

So long my dear dear friends. May the force be with you.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
The hell are you on about druckey?
Did you forget that stash of Codeine/Oxy/Tramadol/Benzos/Morphine I left at your house???
Take a hint with the drugs imo.

Also, good news Apollo, I'll be high on Caffeine all day anyway; I play better when sleep deprived.

<3 NSW.
H8 SA.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
For me? Like 5 weeks away ;_;

Should have started next week but next week I go on teaching prac for 4 weeks. After that, I plan to spend some serious time getting better at smash. Want to be semi decent before robocop :p

aka.carpet003

Smash Cadet
For me? Like 5 weeks away ;_;

Should have started next week but next week I go on teaching prac for 4 weeks. After that, I plan to spend some serious time getting better at smash. Want to be semi decent before robocop :p
ooooo at what school? i'd love to have a teacher i could talk smash with! :D

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I vow never to post on here again while sleep deprived >_>

In other news, I'm in Port Macquarie atm, and I was talking to the owner of the hotel who turns out to be big on gaming. Basically if we organised a monthly here, he'd give us the room for the event for free. He also has Wiis and massive flat screen TVs that we could use. Accommodation is nice and cheap as too if you wanted to sleep here too. It's only like 4hrs drive from Sydney and even has an airport nearby too.

Think about it.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Yeah well..... FOOL! I AM the weasel!!!

Scoot - yeah, country link - but takes like 7hrs :( We could carpool though :p

swordsaint

Smash Master
interesting. I'm sure there is a community up there that could be interested. (it is up there right?)

in fact...come to think of it, i think that would be in range of JEZMO. O_o

druckey

Smash Apprentice
:)

The hotel owner here is pretty excited by the concept, so he'd be pretty supportive about it.... He has some big room spare that he was thinking of turning into a games room too.

About the same distance for the Newcastle bunch too :p

This sounds like it could work :bigthumbu

Free wifi too :p

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh guys, while you're talking about remote smash. Jrum's granparents own a beach house at Nelson's Bay that they don't use very much. We were talking about using it for an amazing weekend of smash/beach/whatever but we thought most people wouldn't be able to make it/wouldn't bother with getting there.

Would people be interested in it?

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I think a remote smash (within a few hours of major city anyway) would be good fun. Like Summoner's Nelson idea or my Port Mac one - do it over a weekend, one day tourny other day just chilling on the beach or whatever.

I have nfi about organising these things, so I'll just take a business card and hopefully palm it off to someone else :p

patv

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys I was just wondering what type of tourney thisll be. And do we know whether were having a second tourney on 19th or 20th. Hanks for the relply

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh guys, while you're talking about remote smash. Jrum's granparents own a beach house at Nelson's Bay that they don't use very much. We were talking about using it for an amazing weekend of smash/beach/whatever but we thought most people wouldn't be able to make it/wouldn't bother with getting there.

Would people be interested in it?
hell yeah man, sounds like the ****.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
druckey: def. possible, but you'd need a lot of planning to get a PM tournament rolling. holiday smash tends to work very well if there is a group of committed people with a free weekend to spare.

Top Bottom