• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

druckey

Smash Apprentice
CAO = I am more than happy to organise the venue side of the event, but due to my brawl suckiness I'd need someone else to organise the brawl side >_>. But like you said, need to find a bunch of willing people.... Perhaps best to try and organise this during school/uni holidays (whenever they are? >_>).

Shaya = I am bringing my Wii, Brawl and a TV. I may however need to leave around 6pm, but my stuff would be available to get everyone through the main part of the day so yeah.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can someone please bring a memory card with melee ntsc data on it? mine doesnt seem to be working :(

also gonna play solo fox at this tourney to actually get used to not losing with him.
no hard counters please ;)

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I just might make an appearance at this. But true to form, it wont be before noon and probably get ***** as always. Ahh well
ps shaya dont forget that one of those SD cards from thriller is mine....keep the tv :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Luke I'll play Foxy dittos, or Snake against you if I play you in the brackets.
No Sheik, she's so gay in that M/U.

Probably use MK in pool matches.
My tag's gonna be "HCRTE".
Victoria ftw. <3

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
If I was going Luke I would have played Ike against you fox. Also I hope the tournament you are planning to hold with your new rules is in the uni break, or else I will hunt you down and kill you.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
but what if you hunt me down and kill me, only to discover that I am in fact you, and that by killing me you have just killed yourself?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Please Luke I considered that in my calculations and I determined that the chance of that eventuality arising was infinitely close to zero.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
however, you cannot deny that we not only share the same birthday, but have both been in contact with jon.

when its jon, calculations dont mean ****.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah it's neat tidy and sexy.
Just a question though, the random tripping off cheat, has that ever been used in tourney matches before?
I know I've had texture hacks + infinite replays, but can't remember if tripping has been off,
What's the general opinion on that? Both players agree (lol dunno why they wouldn't).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I was at one point hoping no tripping would be somewhat of a "standard", even thought of enforcing that tripping is off in finals.

But eh, there's enough good reasons to keep it "on". Mostly that of there should be a standard in these things. And not everyone can have tripping off without modding a wii. One wii could have tripping on, the other off. It also does "change" games (and let me tell you I hate Ted's trip button :p) but it in itself "balances" some characters; it promotes walking and stronger air time.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I would love tripping off...I've been tripping several times a stock lately. ;-;

Shaya, it looks quite amazing.

Melee people: I intend to take a PR spot. (Gords ;D)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Nice new op. It says however that 4th gets a price. I have come 4th a number of times and never got nothing, have you been hoarding my money JP. Also Scott no way your gonna get PR in melee I'll beat you to it. Sam and turtle teach me how to play Samus, thanks. Also I'm a gonna take your brawl PR spot too Scott.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Nice new op. It says however that 4th gets a price. I have come 4th a number of times and never got nothing, have you been hoarding my money JP. Also Scott no way your gonna get PR in melee I'll beat you to it. Sam and turtle teach me how to play Samus, thanks. Also I'm a gonna take your brawl PR spot too Scott.
its on son

melee and brawl

Gords

Smash Champion
I would love tripping off...I've been tripping several times a stock lately. ;-;

Shaya, it looks quite amazing.

Melee people: I intend to take a PR spot. (Gords ;D)
fat Chance scoot, ima going to be focusing my time on melee and brawl doubles only for pretty much the majority of the time, I am moving up in the rankings to take my rightful place above Ted, if anything kick Shaya off.

also nice work Shaya on the op, looks heaps better. also expect me there this weekend with al least one set up, probs will be coming with nathaniel.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolololol good luck beating kage ted

I'm the one who'll be taking the next spot thanks, I've already beaten bjay in tourney before ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wait till I actually start practicing the game, which I have never done but am now going to.

I also play a **** character

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Meh I've beaten Gords before and gone even with him every other time. I'll be on there before long. I think its 1:1 me vs. Luke and I think I beat you Scott once, but I can't remember.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I remember this one time where ILAG and a lvl 9 Luigi bot almost beat Ted/Luke team(?), it was amazing.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember that too, the luigi kept running over to ilag and firepunching him and pretty much beat the **** out of him, and then 2 v 1'd me and ted and was like 1 hit away from winning lololololol

also liam, do you honestly believe you can defeat me?
screaming wavedash upB beats you! you must learn the ways of the samus homing grab glitch to defeat me.

Top Bottom