• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hungrybox, I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but the word in consonants, not constanants.

Oh, and I like the list. Yay CFL.

Mav

Furries For The Win
This be my Wii Info

Wii Code: 3891-8485-5788-7340

Mario Strikers Friend Code: 403836 272289

Be my Strikers friend and add me, and I'll add you.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea..too bad 2 of my "scrub buddies" took out Rice last month (no johns, i love rice)...but you're right- bashing LA is definately cool. As for me though, i don't have much use in defending my skills to you. I've heard from many people though, you're a lot cooler in person...anyway....just don't forget you have a buncha MoneyMatches w/ us n00bs from back when you were an asshat in June. I have not forgotten.
5 bucks against, Cyphus, John, Taylor, Ricky
20 bucks against Lee ;)

......this is the FL power rankings thread...... you are welcome to state an opinion but try not to trash talk please......thanks Brandon......

I think the list is pretty good.... without a more accurate system of maybe a point base I dont think we can get much better. I know a lot of people in FL want to show everyone that they are good players and deserve a spot on that list, but Florida is too much of a spread out state for this sort of thing too be 100% accurate. I am just glad to see everyone soo into this and worked up about it. It shows that Florida really cares and is always going to be one of the best states. This makes me glad to be a Florida smasher.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Mine was just a typo, not a consistent misspelling. Good catch, though.
I'm sure most of us were aware of that. However, "s" is pretty far from"n" on the keyboard. The irony of your post made it worth mentioning.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'm sure most of us were aware of that. However, "s" is pretty far from"n" on the keyboard. The irony of your post made it worth mentioning.
I know. I'm not even sure how I managed that. I guess I was already thinking "consonants" and jumped to the n. Oh well :dizzy:

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
What I am about to say will shock SEFLs tourney scene.

Cameron beat Lambchops at OutLan's tourney yesterday in the Grand Finals.

And I completely butt ***** Linguini in tourney cuz he's garbabge and him and chops we're talking **** about me losing to him the last couple tourneys I played him in(even though I was only using 50.6% of my potential on him, Johns) so I had to play for real, so please remove him(Linguini) from the honorable mentions list.

Both of those statements are completely true, and yes Chops played Falco and lost.

New List:

Shiz
Cam
Chops
SpeedN
Me

Linguini

Smash Master
And I completely butt ***** Linguini in tourney cuz he's garbabge and him and chops we're talking **** about me losing to him the last couple tourneys I played him in(even though I was only using 50.6% of my potential on him, Johns) so I had to play for real, so please remove him(Linguini) from the honorable mentions list.

wow, I dont know what are you talking about ,you know nothing, I dont talk ****, only you do. I took my loss and didnt say **** afterwards, on the other hand when I beat you the last 3 times you johned horribly"i shoudlve won if i didnt lose focus". Man, quote me when I talked **** and it wasnt in defense, you started it I never went and bragged when I beat you so give the same respect.
w/e dawg ill play you at my tourney next weekend. I was only playing at 30.789% of my power and i lost cuz i play ganon.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, I never talk **** when I lose.

I heard you telling Chops "I can't believe I lost, Blah blah blah"

Once again, this is mostly Chop's fault cuz he boosts your ego so much cuz he thinks he's god, so in return, he thinks who ever he plays with is like a sub-god.

Besides, its all in good fun son.

And yes Emilio, you do talk ****.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
HAHA, Sorry Hungay, maybe next time.

and....

@Exarch: Didn't you hear, he beat Colin! L0Lx!1Z. But I wasn't there so maybe it was just luck or ledge camping or something else gay.

vericz

Smash Champion
HAHA, Sorry Hungay, maybe next time.

and....

@Exarch: Didn't you hear, he beat Colin! L0Lx!1Z. But I wasn't there so maybe it was just luck or ledge camping or something else gay.
Actually he did quite well vs colin, and you can't call him hungay, you are hating on him and you weren't even there. In teams this guys got 5 kills in a row in less 1 minute. It was NASTEE

And vs queen, he beasted, final game final stock and he missed a CC rest. So dont talk **** unless you know what you are talking about.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
LOL, I never talk **** when I lose.

I heard you telling Chops "I can't believe I lost, Blah blah blah"

Once again, this is mostly Chop's fault cuz he boosts your ego so much cuz he thinks he's god, so in return, he thinks who ever he plays with is like a sub-god.

Besides, its all in good fun son.

And yes Emilio, you do talk ****.
but emilio is a sub god. just look at him lol not its your fault cuz your just like chadd you justr cant stand the fact that people suck on emilio's c0ck lol so you try your best to talk him down lol.i never said i was god and i only say emilio is good cuz i train him lol so get your facts str8 ***** when i lose i dont jon like you do I admit dat i get owned and take it like a man not like a b*tch.the only thing i say that makes me look cocky its that im gonna win a tourney cuz im confident so gtfo of here with that garbage.

oh and btw do you still wanna buy my stupid white dog?

Top Bottom