• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Metaknight Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Do you enjoy eating your own words, anti-ban? :)
Again, what's the point of posting if you're just going to insult the opposition? All you're doing is instigating more dislike between the two sides.

The point of the whole "Ban MK" decision isn't to win a debate. The point is to decide and try to convince everyone what the best choice of action is for Brawl. With your generalizing insults, it seems like you're doing this moreso to win a debate.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
edit: Jack Kieser has tested smashballs and he's come to the conclusion that they do in fact overcentralize. You can read about it in his thread about ISP.
Can I just say something about this really quick? Yes, in the ISP thread, we have Smash Balls listed as banned and say stuff about them being broken... but we don't actually have tournament data to support that, because none exists. No one was willing to play with Smash Balls on, or even test them. This, however, is only for 1v1; Smash Balls are totally legal in 2v2 ISP (but they are only counterpick, so don't freak out). We actually have testing done for 2v2 in the form of WHOBO; WHOBO 2v2 ISP had Smash Balls turned on CP and M2k/Inui's double MK combo still took 1st, despite MK having one of the worst FS' in the game.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, out of all the item rulings we have in that thread, Smash Balls are the most politicized because no one would play with them on; it's not that we actually have any statistical reason (outside of theorycraft) to think they are broken, but we had to say it to get people to read the rest of the thread. Personally, I think the spacies, especially Falco, would become the new MK+ with them on in 1v1, but I can't back that up with numbers.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you know a character should be banned when all people can do is argue about it and make topics on how broken he is.

Better do what pleases the community and makes up this game and just get it over with.

Its also annoying how alot of the people who post their opinions on the ban probably dont even go to tournaments, or have never at least been to a few. People just read and are like lol I play wifi i'mma make an opinion and argue with these ppl.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Again, what's the point of posting if you're just going to insult the opposition? All you're doing is instigating more dislike between the two sides.

The point isn't to win the debate. The point is to decide and try to convince everyone what the best choice of action is for Brawl. With your generalizing insults, it seems like you're doing this moreso to win a debate.
You're inferring that they somehow won the "debate". Please point out when that happened to me.

NNID
Budget_Player
See, you and King Beef are being irrational now. I've pointed out why your comparison doesn't work, it's up to you 2 to stop and think now. I can't make you think, although I wish I could.

BPC, none of those items have anything to do with what we're talking about, if you're interested in seeing if they overcentralize or not I suggest looking at Jack Keiser's thread.
Eh. This is the point; there's no data or testing either way. For all we know, in practice, setting Bob-ombs to high could be something that doesn't overcentralize. :p

Now back to MK... IIRC, there is one ban criteria I heard from Adumbrodeus, one that seems more or less accepted by the anti-bans, and that is this: MK invalidates half the cast.

Let's unban planking. Without this artificial, surgical rule in place, MK would obviously dominate far more than he does, and therefore qualify for this. Quite clearly.

EDIT:
You're inferring that they somehow won the "debate". Please point out when that happened to me.
Gee I wonder why. :V

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Can I just say something about this really quick? Yes, in the ISP thread, we have Smash Balls listed as banned and say stuff about them being broken... but we don't actually have tournament data to support that, because none exists. No one was willing to play with Smash Balls on, or even test them. This, however, is only for 1v1; Smash Balls are totally legal in 2v2 ISP (but they are only counterpick, so don't freak out). We actually have testing done for 2v2 in the form of WHOBO; WHOBO 2v2 ISP had Smash Balls turned on CP and M2k/Inui's double MK combo still took 1st, despite MK having one of the worst FS' in the game.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, out of all the item rulings we have in that thread, Smash Balls are the most politicized because no one would play with them on; it's not that we actually have any statistical reason (outside of theorycraft) to think they are broken, but we had to say it to get people to read the rest of the thread. Personally, I think the spacies, especially Falco, would become the new MK+ with them on in 1v1, but I can't back that up with numbers.
Bam.

See, you and King Beef are being irrational now. I've pointed out why your comparison doesn't work, it's up to you 2 to stop and think now. I can't make you think, although I wish I could.

BPC, none of those items have anything to do with what we're talking about, if you're interested in seeing if they overcentralize or not I suggest looking at Jack Keiser's thread.
This post says "I've told you you're wrong, why are you still posting?" and nothing more. You are being irrational because you are unwilling to see that your own faulty reasoning fails when applied to a very similar circumstance, and believe me it is quite similar.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
No, I'm not trying to infer that at all. I'm saying that the point isn't to debate PRO-BAN VS. ANTI-BAN WHO"S THE BEST? The point is to find the best choice for Brawl. By lumping people together and saying, "Like eating your own words Anti-ban?" or things like that, it sounds a lot more like the former, instead of trying to find the best solution.

In general I feel like a lot of people are being too stubborn with their opinions. What people are deciding on is the future of competitive Brawl for hundreds of people, and it should be more important than just discarding the opposite side's opinions on a forum.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

The point isn't to win the debate. The point is to decide and try to convince everyone what the best choice of action is for Brawl. With your generalizing insults, it seems like you're doing this moreso to win a debate.
What I said is only as insulting as people allow it to be.

"Convincing" anyone of anything seems more and more impossible as the posts roll by. I don't mean to generalize, but I can't seem to recall the specific usernames of those who have shot lines like the one I quoted at pro-ban before, so I simply refer to them as "anti-ban" because of their affiliation.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Do you enjoy eating your own words, anti-ban? :)
Don't resort to this kind of thing, King Beef.
You're currently acting no better than the anti-bans who just reply to this with a "learn to play" mentality.
It's just unnecessarily rude, is all.

I'd like to add a note here.
I was at WHOBO and teamed with PX in tournament.

We lost to a team because we agreed to TURN SMASHBALLS OFF in 2v2, because they wanted them off.

I'm more than willing to play with them on, but it's kinda a buzz kill if the other team starts getting butt hurt that we're winning "just because of Smashballs".

No one really ever bothers to give Smashballs a chance.

Flayl

Smash Hero
My thread, which is conveniently located on the same page as the link to this thread, is exactly to find out if ledge-camping overcentralizes. Do we need to run tournaments if we can already prove that it does/doesn't/just for MK? No, but if you do it's nice to have the data.

I don't think SFP even remembers what his point was anymore, lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You're currently acting no better than the anti-bans who just reply to this with a "learn to play" mentality.
It's just unnecessarily rude, is all.
Alright, I suppose that was a little out of line. I fell to temptation there and got my laugh from it, it won't happen again. xD

Nanaki

Smash Lord

We lost to a team because we agreed to TURN SMASHBALLS OFF in 2v2, because they wanted them off.

I'm more than willing to play with them on, but it's kinda a buzz kill if the other team starts getting butt hurt that we're winning "just because of Smashballs".

To be fair, I definitely wouldn't want to team against you and PX with Smash Balls on, despite my willingness to mess around with items. That is one deadly Smash Balls team.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
you know a character should be banned when all people can do is argue about it and make topics on how broken he is.

Better do what pleases the community and makes up this game and just get it over with.
But how can you ban something just because there's discussion? Saying "Oh everyone's talking about MK we must need to ban him" is ridiculous. If I posted 10 threads about Ganon being banned and made a poll about it, do you think we would need to ban him?

All of this discussion is in place so that we can come to a conclusion about MK.

Its also annoying how alot of the people who post their opinions on the ban probably dont even go to tournaments, or have never at least been to a few. People just read and are like lol I play wifi i'mma make an opinion and argue with these ppl.
I kind of agree. I don't actively participate in tournaments anymore (I used to for about 9 months), and based on that I feel that I have enough experience to argue one way or another. Someone who's never been to a tournament and isn't planning on attending one should not have a say in it. It does not affect them, and will not affect them in the future.

But I feel this is more pertinent in a poll. People can feel free to express their opinions, but voting on something that does not matter you seems to me like someone from another country voting for the president of the US (which of course isn't allowed, but if it were).

I was going to comment on this as well. Although I wasn't at the tournament, I did watch the livestream for the ISP singles and doubles, and almost every one of the matches I saw did not have items turned on. I thought this was ridiculous. Not just smashballs, ALL ITEMS. The fact that no one is even willing to give it a chance even though you ENTERED IN THE TOURNAMENT is unfathomable to me. Not exactly relevant at the moment, but I just thought I'd share.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion

This is why the anti-bans are such hypocrites. They want to say that we can't ban MK...

...but we can ban items out of the gate, and when we try to get data to test things like Smash Balls, they won't help. For the things they want to ban, they don't have any real data, and for the things they don't want to ban, there's a crapload of data. It makes no sense.

Also, I don't want to hear anyone else say that the SBR tested items. I've come to the conclusion after thinking about what Hylian said in ADHD's thread that this is complete BS. If they haven't tested item counterpicks (a system the ISP thread founded), they haven't tested crap. If someone wants to enlighten us, however, feel free, Broomers.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
My thread, which is conveniently located on the same page as the link to this thread, is exactly to find out if ledge-camping overcentralizes. Do we need to run tournaments if we can already prove that it does/doesn't/just for MK? No, but if you do it's nice to have the data.

I don't think SFP even remembers what his point was anymore, lol.
The point is that we ban things based on our whims and arbitrary emotional silliness all the time (smash balls, some stages) but we won't ban a character based on numbers and evidence. The point is that our "ban criteria" (which exists in some form) more than supports a ban for MK. The point is that we have changed the game a ton from it's original form to support our own vision of how the game should play just by applying a few of our own rules and regulations. Should we start using our emotional and arbitrary whims as a criteria for a ban? Would you feel better then?

This is why the anti-bans are such hypocrites. They want to say that we can't ban MK...

...but we can ban items out of the gate, and when we try to get data to test things like Smash Balls, they won't help. For the things they want to ban, they don't have any real data, and for the things they don't want to ban, there's a crapload of data. It makes no sense.
Read this 3-4 times if you haven't.

RDK

Smash Hero

Also, I don't want to hear anyone else say that the SBR tested items. I've come to the conclusion after thinking about what Hylian said in ADHD's thread that this is complete BS. If they haven't tested item counterpicks (a system the ISP thread founded), they haven't tested crap. If someone wants to enlighten us, however, feel free, Broomers.
Come on Jack. You're still on the "SBR HASN'T TESTED ITEMS PROPERLY" spiel?

Are we playing Smash or Mario Party?

And why is there yet another thread? The Brawl Boards moderators are ridiculous.

Flayl

Smash Hero
The point is that we ban things based on our whims and arbitrary emotional silliness all the time (smash balls, some stages) but we won't ban a character based on numbers and evidence. The point is that our "ban criteria" (which exists in some form) more than supports a ban for MK. The point is that we have changed the game a ton from it's original form to support our own vision of how the game should play just by applying a few of our own rules and regulations. Should we start using our emotional and arbitrary whims as a criteria for a ban? Would you feel better then?
Is proving planking broken or not an abritrary whim now?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I'm gonna quote this from one of the locked threads because I'm surious what other people think of it:

I think it's interesting atleast to think over what would happen if MK was banned, as far as character representation wise. Who would it benefit, hurt? (keep in mind im talking top high and top of mid tier characters here as they would be the ones competing for viability in the new environment)

The big winners IMO:
Olimar: MK is by far his worst MU, and has been the thing holding him back. With DDD most likely becoming more popular w/o MK, and Snake probably staying popular as the second best character, olimar will be a huge force to reckon with

DDD: MK is considered one of his bad matchups, and with him gone DDD will actually be able to return to his old role of snake counter

Marth: MK is considered a pretty bad matchup for him. However, DDD and ROBs probable gains in rep make his other bad matchup more prominent

ICs: MKs ability to avoid them and gay them like no one else will no longer be an issue. With snake counters being more prevalent, ICs will have a much easier time

Peach: With her worst matchup gone, as well as the probable increase of olimar's popularity, whom she does well against, she will have a much easier time

ROB: with MK gone the one thing that has largely held him back is gone

ZSS: Because of more common ICs taking out falcos, she will have an easier time

Losers:

Snake: Both of his worst matchups will become a greater threat, while the solid MK matchup wont matter

Diddy: While he wouldn't take a big hit, he loses the MK matchup hype, and two of his bad matchups (luigi and peach) become more viable. He would probably still move up though as most people are predicting now, just not as dramatically

Falco: More prominent ICs are bad news for him

Wario: Slight loss because MK gone is good for him, but increases in DDD and Marth isn't

Neutral:

Toon Link/Pit/pika: Very similar characters in this regard, they will benefit from MK gone but the increase in Marths would curb the benefit.

Lucario: MK is one of his bad matchups, DDD is the other one

GaW: MK is one of his worst matchups, but Marth Diddy Snake will stay high enough to make it not as significant

Kirby: MK is one of his worst matchups, but Olimar, ICs, and Marth rising will hurt him just as bad
To me it does seem like the characters who have risen with MK would lower slightly (though still stay high because they are amazing characters in their own right), while other characters end up being more influential as they can counter some of the top tiers without getting knocked out first by MK.

Those are just my thoughts. Note I'm not saying this is necessarily a reason to ban MK by itself --forcing widespread diversity doesn't have to happen if it can be proven that there isn't overcentralization-- it's just more of icing on the cake that would come with a ban meant to prevent said overcentralization in the first place.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Is proving planking broken or not an abritrary whim now?
I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Either planking is broken and MK is broken by association (as no other character can realistically plank; I'd go so far as to say the LGL rule would be useless if not for MK) and should be banned, or it isn't and that's the game we resign to playing. LGL should not exist; either that means MK has to go or the game is reduced to MK dittos. Whether or not planking is "broken" is a matter of perception, but either result involves MK in some way.

Nanaki

Smash Lord

And why is there yet another thread? The Brawl Boards moderators are ridiculous.
Because the mods wanted a thread that wasn't biased to one side based on the title? And to stop the flow of MORE threads?

The mods know what they're doing.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion

Hey, I honestly don't think they have. At the very least, grant me the concession that all we have to go on it is their word (or rather, Hylian's word; I'm pretty sure he's the only one who has posted about it). Not to call them liars or anything, because I'm sure they have done some testing, but unless we know what their testing methods were, or how long they tested, or what they focused on, we can't really know how effective the testing was. At least the ISP thread laid all of its data (testing rigor, criterion, and impressions) out there for the public; I could have done all the testing, and had a 15 line long OP that just showed what I thought was bannable or not without any data or explanation (which is basically what we have from the SBR).

Plus, we're playing Smash (Brawl, specifically), and items were part of Brawl in the beginning.

As for the reason for another thread, I think it's so that this can be the only thread, and so that all the other ones from now on can be immediately closed with impunity.

RDK

Smash Hero

Either planking is broken and MK is broken by association (as no other character can realistically plank; I'd go so far as to say the LGL rule would be useless if not for MK) and should be banned, or it isn't and that's the game we resign to playing. LGL should not exist; either that means MK has to go or the game is reduced to MK dittos. Whether or not planking is "broken" is a matter of perception, but either result involves MK in some way.
Why do people believe this?

Smash Balls and items were not "banned on a whim". I'm just going to keep stating that we had prior criteria concerning what should be banned and what shouldn't until maybe Brawl Boarders get it hammered into their heads.

Because the mods wanted a thread that wasn't biased to one side based on the title? And to stop the flow of MORE threads?

The mods know what they're doing.
Apparently they don't if they've already allowed four MK to be opened and closed within the span of a week.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

And how do you know that if we used the ISP ruleset it would turn into Mario Party? Have you tested it?

Didn't think so.

Also, if you don't like the mods, talk to them.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Smash Balls and items were not "banned on a whim". I'm just going to keep stating that we had prior criteria concerning what should be banned and what shouldn't until maybe Brawl Boarders get it hammered into their heads.
What is "said criteria?" I guarantee it's pretty arbitrary, at least in a few instances. :)

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey, I honestly don't think they have. At the very least, grant me the concession that all we have to go on it is their word (or rather, Hylian's word; I'm pretty sure he's the only one who has posted about it). Not to call them liars or anything, because I'm sure they have done some testing, but unless we know what their testing methods were, or how long they tested, or what they focused on, we can't really know how effective the testing was. At least the ISP thread laid all of its data (testing rigor, criterion, and impressions) out there for the public; I could have done all the testing, and had a 15 line long OP that just showed what I thought was bannable or not without any data or explanation (which is basically what we have from the SBR).

Plus, we're playing Smash (Brawl, specifically), and items were part of Brawl in the beginning.

As for the reason for another thread, I think it's so that this can be the only thread, and so that all the other ones from now on can be immediately closed with impunity.
IMO items are broken enough to not even need testing, but obviously not everyone shares my foresight. Some people still want more evidence, which is fine. But stating that the SBR never tested items is patently false.

Even so the only item-oriented play I can realistically see people making a case for is food on low, but everyone I've debated with about that topic hasn't come up with a good enough argument.

Humor me for a moment. How would item counterpicks work in conjunction with stage and character counterpicks?

RDK

Smash Hero
And how do you know that if we used the ISP ruleset it would turn into Mario Party? Have you tested it?

Didn't think so.

Also, if you don't like the mods, talk to them.
Yes I have played with the ISP ruleset, which doesn't change the fact that playing with any items whatsoever promotes rewarding players in a random fashion outside of the controls and actions of said players.

If you want random zaniness, go play Mario Party. Competitive Smash tournaments are for competition; that should be obvious by now.

Perhaps you guys could run small side-tournaments instead of trying to get items shoved into standard tournament play?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
IMO items are broken enough to not even need testing, but obviously not everyone shares my foresight. Some people still want more evidence, which is fine. But stating that the SBR never tested items is patently false.

Even so the only item-oriented play I can realistically see people making a case for is food on low, but everyone I've debated with about that topic hasn't come up with a good enough argument.

Humor me for a moment. How would item counterpicks work in conjunction with stage and character counterpicks?
They wouldn't. Items would just be on; maybe the ones with infinites etc. would be off, but hey, if you get infinite'd by an item, suck it up IMO.

Gotta leave soon. Later.

NNID
Budget_Player
Why do people believe this?

What... I have never heard of this criteria. Can we hear what this criteria is for banning something? Maybe we can use it to make some headwind in this argument.

Flayl

Smash Hero

You are assuming only MK's ledge-game is overcentralizing, which may or may not be true, but those of us who are reserved about banning MK want proof that it's just him and not the game itself that's broken.

If it's the game that's broken, we either artifically improve it (via LGL or some other rule) or let the game die. As you've pointed out we've artificially improved the game already quite a lot so smash won't be dying anytime soon.

If it's just MK, he's got to go.

Those of us that are hesitant about banning MK want something that we can pinpoint a ban on. We want something that crosses the good / too good line.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Pikachu is more broken in Smash 64 than MK is in Brawl, yet Isai still wins tournaments and beats top level Pikachu players with Link(someone considered to currently be the 2nd worst character in the game.)

Pikachu has an advantage over every other character in the game except maybe Fox. There's speculation that the match-up is even.

Problems with MK sounds like people need stop *****ing, grow up, and get better.
Expect maybe fox
Metaknight = no bad MU's you have to be so far ahead of there game to beat them they say 50/50 but we know its 60/40 deep down, how much work they have to do to just stay in the game

RDK

Smash Hero
They wouldn't. Items would just be on; maybe the ones with infinites etc. would be off, but hey, if you get infinite'd by an item, suck it up IMO.

Gotta leave soon. Later.
Sure, I guess that means we can put the IDC back in the game, right?

If you get IDC'd, suck it up IMO.

What... I have never heard of this criteria. Can we hear what this criteria is for banning something? Maybe we can use it to make some headwind in this argument.
For the, what, millionth time?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9394647&postcount=949

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Which is what I said in my last post: I'm sure they tested them, but they could have ran 30 minutes worth of matches with all-Brawl on high and said, "Oh, their broken", which is obviously not the right way to test. I'm sure they tested them, but until we know what methods they used, I can't honestly say I expect that they did it right.

The argument I keep hearing is that there isn't proof that food-on-low is overcentralizing (and, mathematically, it could never be).

Gladly! I'll explain it as simply as I can, for you AND for people who don't know how either system works.

Right now, general counterpicks work in that the first match is played on a neutral stage that (theoretically) can't inherently favor either player; as of now, that's through the stage-strike method of players alternating eliminating stages listed as "Neutral" until one stage is left. Items, however, wouldn't use a strike system, because there are too many and it just isn't natural. Therefore, they would operate as the old CP system did: there is a list of neutral items that can't break the game on their own, and the first match is only played with them on.

Before the second match, the losing player chooses the next stage, then the winning player chooses his character, then the losing player chooses his. Item CPing would include the losing player switching the ON/OFF status of one item of his choice off of either the neutral or CP item lists, then the winning player, then the losing player again (this is because the winning player can deactivate the losing player's choice). The CP list is a respectable size, but, at most, only 3 new items could be added (assuming players do nothing but turn items on), and usually players turn some items they just don't like off. Final match, if it comes to that, works the same way.

It's explained in more detail in the ISP OP.

Perhaps you guys could run small side-tournaments instead of trying to get items shoved into standard tournament play?
I hope you're not grouping me in here; I've already said that my goal was never to replace standard SBR play, and the ISP OP states it pretty clearly, as well. Food on low, maybe, because it's not that big of a deal and can legitimately deal with stuff like planking, but ISP as a whole would be the community's decision.

NNID
Budget_Player
Sure, I guess that means we can put the IDC back in the game, right?

If you get IDC'd, suck it up IMO.
For some reason, the irony of this is astounding. You can always IDC. You can't always item infinite because items have random spawning.

Ah, rats. The part of it which would apply to MK is totally subjective. That's why we can't use it.

Unban planking. :V

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Honestly, I'm interested in seeing what the results would be like if MK was ban for a few months from tournaments. Would it be too much of a deal to have a grace period of MK not allowed in tourneys for like 3 - 6 month? Would there still be a dominate character or would there actually be a variety of characters actually winning tournaments? How much harm could actually happen if we tried this out?

Flayl

Smash Hero
By the way, can we all agree that gliding under the stage is stalling? Not when recovering.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yes I have played with the ISP ruleset, which doesn't change the fact that playing with any items whatsoever promotes rewarding players in a random fashion outside of the controls and actions of said players.

If you want random zaniness, go play Mario Party. Competitive Smash tournaments are for competition; that should be obvious by now.

If you've used the ISP ruleset, then you'll know that not all items are banned, of course. I don't see how the items allowed in ISP matches leave things up to chance. These items are:

(Sandbag) (Food) (Warp Star) (Bunny Hood) (Beam Sword) (Lip’s Stick) (Star Rod) (Super Scope) (Fire Flower) (Motion Sensor Bomb) (Freezie) (Smoke Ball) (Pitfall) (Mr. Saturn) (Green Shell) (Banana Peel) (Franklin Badge) (Screw Attack)

Many of these are simply projectiles or melee weapons, and all of them are telegraphed. They take skill to use.

I don't understand how these items turn the game into Mario Party.

Also, ISP tournaments ARE SIDE EVENTS.

RDK

Smash Hero
For some reason, the irony of this is astounding. You can always IDC. You can't always item infinite because items have random spawning.

Ah, rats. The part of it which would apply to MK is totally subjective. That's why we can't use it.

Unban planking. :V
I can't even understand what the hell it is you're trying to say.

You can always IDC? You do realize it's banned, right?

And how does not being able to item-infinite on command have anything to do with it still being an infinite?

Also planking falls under general stalling, thus it is banned.

Edit: also also the idea of "planking" as a special technique is wrong. It would be more accurate to say we ban stalling activities instead of specific techniques done by specific characters, because the act of MK ledge-grabbing in and of itself isn't broken; it's when it's done as a stalling tactic which is cause for a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom