• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

Scar

#HarveyDent
Awww yeah =D

And Scar, you make me sad. Once you were done complaining about Jiggs, you go ahead and say "well ok, Mango's good, too bad the rest of WC sucks". Is 13th really that bad? Did I really not impress anyone? Come on now, I really didn't want to travel across the country to hear more bias, I could've just gone to norcal for that.
if i said that then i suck lol zhu everyone that played you at this whole thing said you were too good, basically my biggest regret of the tourney was that i didnt get to play friendlies with you tbh

sry if i made you sad lol i have a ton of respect for all you guys, you really showed up to play

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Who was the person recording with the macbook with gamebridge on it near the entrance of the venue? Someone should upload all the matches from there, especially pools.

And if its already been uploaded on youtube someone tell me >_> Thanks

Niko45

Smash Master
Between scar whining about jigglypuff throughout the set, m2k running off the edge getting 4 stocked, and the john into the microphone about having no tech skill, this was definitely the east coast's darkest hour.

lmao @ wife tho. "There you have it folks m2k never learned tech skill on his way up."

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf is wrong with you guys, scar has always been an ***.
I mean, this is the same mother****er who killed mufasa

JFox

Smash Hero
apparently his sheik gets murdered by puff in that matchup...

I feel like sheik kinda gets beat by puff tbh. but only at high level jiggs

soap

Smash Hero
how did the sheik puff friendlies turn out?

Its basically the same with every top tier, they all have the advantage, but smart puff can gimp/edgeguard her way to victory. **** faster than she can gimp.

idea

Smash Master
also, the way sheik should play in that matchup is generally really campy and defensive...i doubt even most sheik mains have the patience for that.

it doesn't help that you have to be very careful with grabs.

soap

Smash Hero
also, the way sheik should play in that matchup is generally really campy and defensive...i doubt even most sheik mains have the patience for that.

It's easy to be patient when you have a stunning projectile imo. Unlike fox where it is not safe to laser with certain spacing, and marth that has to keep swinging just to maintain spacing even though it doesnt always connect.

Who's puff ***** m2k if mango didnt do any friendlies with him?

It just bothers me he didnt try at least one match yet he went falcon in the grand finals.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Who's puff ***** m2k if mango didnt do any friendlies with him?

It just bothers me he didnt try at least one match yet he went falcon in the grand finals.
He said Hungrybox was beating his Marth/Sheik in friendlies. And Ive seen Mango play Puff in friendlies...against Reno and Jman on day 1.

I.B

Smash Lord
I recall watching a friendly between Mango's Jiggs and M2k's Sheik on battlefield...

Mango combo'd to rest all of M2K's stocks for the 4-stock win...

skyheart

Smash Lord
every vid is INCREDIBLE, big ups to pakman, when i come up to see lol master this weekend, i hope he can take me to your place and play you and scar

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

doesn't boost grab grab a crouching jiggs?

lol @ sheik mains not having the patience for the matchup. maybe bad ones.

mango loves puff v sheik and puff v marth. fox is your best bet for anyone out there wanting to challenge it, but he gets joey practice all day errday

Top Bottom