• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

D

Deleted member

Welcome to NY lol. Thats not even as bad as before brawl... gosh I went to a NY weekly and during teams finals I had like.. 50 people all screaming at me and reik. You guys never had to experience DA trash talk lol, they are the loudest and most obnoxious of all by far. Also the NY venue was tiny so they were like RIGHT next 2 u screaming.
mother****er you guys were lucky I wasn't there I woulda rammed my foot so far up your *** you barf in my shoe.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My adopted son Lite lol! You and your brother definitely need to come to my crib of love so I can give ya beastly training =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll see if I setup a smashfest soon. That reminds me. My birthday is coming up, so you know what that means guys.

Cia

das kwl
thanks for uploading my set pak$

i saw you had to disable comments to prevent a million "that ain't lovage"
comments.

LOL @ all of my dsmashes and Bairs. what was i thinking :psycho:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
regardless if they're boring or not if its not too much trouble i would still put up the the grand finals vids. or at least upload them in sloppy fashion or something....i'd still let ppl see'em.....another mans trash is another's treasure

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
put music or something over them, the commentary in those matches is just me *****ing about how it was bull**** for the grand finals to just be M2K and Mango ******* around. I stand by it, but I don't think it would add anything to the vids.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
"AsianFlava_Tyser said:
Just post Grand Finals man.
Who cares if theyre boring, people want to see them.
Like me :-D
regardless if they're boring or not if its not too much trouble i would still put up the the grand finals vids. or at least upload them in sloppy fashion or something....i'd still let ppl see'em.....another mans trash is another's treasure
Well it is a fair amount of trouble. I sit in front of a computer at work all day and the last thing I want to do is go home and sit down and rip videos.

All sorts of people are asking me to put other vids up. I still have probably 10 more entertaining sets to put up. I really don't feel like getting my youtube spammed with "What a boring set" and various M2K flame. That is why if I do put them up, I will probably have them viewable from only my webspace.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
put music or something over them, the commentary in those matches is just me *****ing about how it was bull**** for the grand finals to just be M2K and Mango ******* around. I stand by it, but I don't think it would add anything to the vids.
Why is that bull****? They got the finals; they earned that right.

Pakman, you should put the videos up at your own leisure, but you should still put them up, not refuse to just because you feel the reception would be negative. If you're going to record videos, you kind of owe it to the community to at least put up the finals. Yeah, people are going to ***** like they are now, but people are ALWAYS going to *****. It was a great tournament nonetheless. Who cares if people didn't like how it turned out; their opinion means nothing. If they cared that much, they should have done something to get to the grand finals themselves.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
It's bull**** because M2K took out someone who would've given us something worth watching (Shiz) only to ****ing give up before the first match even started. Sorry, I love you Jason, but it's a huge disappointment to everyone to see you play phenominal smash vs. everyone else and then just call it a day vs. Mango. I would've been happier had he just conceded that match rather than playing that sham of a set because now we gotta hear from WC how Mango beat M2K with Falco and Falcon when M2K had already thrown in the towel.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
It's bull**** because M2K took out someone who would've given us something worth watching (Shiz) only to ****ing give up before the first match even started. Sorry, I love you Jason, but it's a huge disappointment to everyone to see you play phenominal smash vs. everyone else and then just call it a day vs. Mango. I would've been happier had he just conceded that match rather than playing that sham of a set because now we gotta hear from WC how Mango beat M2K with Falco and Falcon when M2K had already thrown in the towel.
^^^^^^^^^

this.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^

this.

nobody can put it better than this, this is absolute truth and perfect. it cannot be refuted or disputed it's 100% right and permanent. this should just be reposted over and over again.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this.

somebody can put it better than this, this is absolute truth and perfect. it can be refuted and distuped it's 100% right and permanent. this should just not be reposted at all.

Top Bottom